PDA

View Full Version : Can someone lend me $ 125.00 ?

venom
02-25-2011, 10:07 AM
I got the e-mail last night , do you think its real ?

UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARIKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA
Telephone: +234-709-114-7018
E-mail: usambassasdor201@aol.com (usambassasdor201@aol.com)
Website: Ambassador | United States Diplomatic Mission to Nigeria (http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html)

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON FRIDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $3.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($3.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $125.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION STATED BELOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME, JEFFER CONWELL
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: GOD IS
ANSWER: GOOD
AMOUNT:$125

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS SUNDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE
REGARDS
AMBASSADOR TERENCE P. MCCULLEY

fansince'76
02-25-2011, 10:50 AM
Yep, I've seen an increase in these Emails lately in my :spam: folder as well.

steelpride12
02-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Those are called 419 Africa spams. I learned it in my college Computer Crimes class. The funnest part is that people call for this and will pay these people thousands before realizing they are not going to get paid anything.

venom
02-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Yep, I've seen an increase in these Emails lately in my :spam: folder as well.

So they are fake ? lol

Texasteel
02-25-2011, 12:42 PM
They normally send these things to the very old. I have a friend who's mother gets them all the time. He has to watch her like a hawk.

TV preachers work the same way. Sorry Preach, not talking about you.

fansince'76
02-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Just found this one in my :spam: folder:

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that after the meeting held on 25th of febuary 2011.His Exelence the PRESIDENT
OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN DRYAYI BONI. has Instructed this Department to send your funds
through western union money transfer for easier receive of your inherinted funds without any further delay
to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through the WORLDNow we have arranged your
payment of ($2.5millions) one millions five hundred thousand united state dollars, in atm payment
card,to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment: Your payment will sending to you
by western union, the amount you will receive per day is $5,000

The minister trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standards track details you need to
pick up your ($5,000) payment by western union,you will receive every day till you receive the $2.5millions
united state dollars, now, no need to send you this atm card because you can not be able to withdraw
the atm card due to the atm master card contain large money on it.

The director administrtor trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply
with wemaco payment office on this email (western_union85@w.cn) However, kindly
contact the person who is in position to release your payment by western union. per day $5,000
MRS. VIVIAN WILLIAM ,western union department Financial Bank Benin,
Mobile:+229 9869-4434
E-mail: (western_union85@w.cn)

The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have
to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in
receiving your payment.

Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:
Yourname________
Receivername______
Country________
City________
Tel_______
occupation_______
Age _______
Test question____
Answer____

Comply now because as soon as you sent this required details to MRS.VIVIAN WILLIAM he will start sending your
payment by western union.

BEST REGARD,
Mr. Johnson Edward:lol:

HometownGal
02-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Nigeria? So - Obamie is soliciting campaign funds already? :heh:

I can't tell you how many times I've received this garbage. Sadly, there are people who fall for this scam. :doh:

His Exelence the PRESIDENT
OF FUCKED UP REPUBLIC OF BENDOVER I'MGONNA RAMYA

There - fixed that. :thumbsup: :lol:

86WARD
02-25-2011, 07:03 PM
AWESOME!

fansince'76
02-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Nigeria? So - Obamie is soliciting campaign funds already? :heh:

I can't tell you how many times I've received this garbage. Sadly, there are people who fall for this scam. :doh:

There - fixed that. :thumbsup: :lol:

I want my payment of "($2.5millions) one millions five hundred thousand united state dollars," dammit! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Godfather
02-26-2011, 06:51 PM
If you ever want to see something hilarious, google scambaiting. There are people who pretend to fall for it and jerk the scammer around.

fansince'76
02-27-2011, 12:33 PM
A new one from my :spam: folder.

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
OBALENDE-IKOYI LAGOS.

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR TRANSFER OF US$25M AND ACQUISITION OF PROPERTIES (REAL ESTATES]
Dear sir,
I am making this contact with you on behalf of my colleagues. I am a member of the TENDER BOARD
COMMITTEE of the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing of Lagos Nigeria. Our duties includes: award,
evaluation and review of contracts.

In 1996, my committee (TBC) awarded a contract of US$150,000,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Million United States Dollars
only) to a joint venture of SPEIBATIGNOLES and FOUGEROLLE, for an engineering, procurement,
construction of pipeline network a Eleme Petro-Chemical plant. As it were, the acuta contract
sum was deliberately over-invoiced by us (TBC) with the sum of US$25,000,000.00 (TWENTY-FIVE MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). The project was executed, commissioned and the contractor(s) paid accordingly.
My colleagues and I want to transfer the over-invoiced amount into a viable foreign account.
We have therefore resolved that as long as you can act as the sole beneficiary of the fund. The following will be the mode of sharing: 25% (i.e US$6.25M) for beneficiary i.e. owner of account, 10% for expenses incurred during the course of transfer, and 65% for us the officials. Let me reiterate at this juncture, that
there are top and influential government officials involved in this transfer and as such I would appreciate it, if this business is treated with utmost confidentiality. I do hope I can trust you as regards
this matter. In the light of this, I would like you to forward to me the following information:

1. Your company name and address if any
2. Your personal fax number
3. Your personal telephone number for easy communication.

This will enable us to forward the information to the Corporation for purposes of
processing and immediate remittance of this funds to the account that will be provided by you.
All modalities have been worked out and the necessary machinery put in place with the officials of the
Federal Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to effect this transfer within the
shortest possible time. It is worthy to note that this transaction is 100% risk free, my only fear is the
confidentiality of this business from your end. It is pertinent to note that only an expatriate firm can lay
claim to this fund.
We are barred from operating foreign accounts as civil servants still serving the
government. As soon as the payment is effected, and the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred
into your account, we intend to use own share in acquiring some properties (Real Estates) Abroad. For
this too, you shall also serve as our agent.
Please send your reply through this my email address. alfreddotun01@yahoo.co.jp
I shall send you my phone number as we progress. Note that this E-mail is not one of those Internet jokes
and should be treated with seriousness, utmost important and confidentiality. Your quick response
will be highly appreciated. If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly destroy this letter, in
view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction and for the interest of the personalities
involved.
Best regards,
ALFRED DOTUN

:lol:

Craic
02-28-2011, 02:21 AM
If you ever want to see something hilarious, google scambaiting. There are people who pretend to fall for it and jerk the scammer around.

I have often thought about that very thing. You know, I wish it was like the wild-west here. That is, if someone sent you one of these scamspams, you were free to engage and defraud the the original scammer to your hearts content, as long as you let the FBI know (gotta have SOME control over it).

fansince'76
02-28-2011, 11:17 AM
This one was in my :spam: folder this morning. Another "official communique" from the "Federal High Court of Nigeria" which actually originated from Taiwan (upon checking the full header).

FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA.

Attn: beneficiary,

This to acknowledge you that your e-mail address is found among those that have been scammed, and the competition have been approved from the supreme high court here in Nigeria and we are asked to contact you by the Nigeria president on how to send you the($10.5 Million) united state dollars by the diplomatic courier and the fund as been cash in dollars here in Nigeria bank.

So you are advice to contact the lawyer in charges of this fund and his name is Barrister Justice Emmanuel and make sure you contact him with your full Contact information such as.

Your home address…….
Telephone number……….
Your occupation………..
Country……………………
Zip code…………………..
With your international passport, or drivers lances or state I'D
Card……..

For more information on how to make the money send to you because many People complain about scamming every day from Nigeria and we are trying to stop this fraudulent from Nigeria and am sure you that it will stop because we are now working with the internet operation such as YAHOOMAIL,HOTMAIL and also the united state FBI and Nigeria police with Nigeria EFCC so the scam can be eradicated in this country and I want you to follow your fund code which follow bellow, and whish is given to you by the high court of Nigeria and the code is (NG74678FGN)

And I want you to keep this code, because this code will ensure you and Alert you in any day you receive a scam e-mail from this country. And as soon as you contact Barrister Justice Emmanuel with your full contact information requested, he will be forward everything to the Nigeria presidency office to issue out your award certificate as the rightful beneficiary of the($16.5 Million)united state dollars from the president of Nigeria.

And here is the contact information from the lawyer in charges of this Fund So contact him and he we forward the picture of the concernment to you For you to see your fund in cash before the diplomatic courier can deliver it to your Doorstep,And here is the contact address of the lawyer in charge which follows Below.

Name: Barrister Justice Emmanuel
E-mail Address: (barr.ejusticeemmanuel@hotmail.com)

Contact him in regarding of the fund to be deliver to you by the Diplomatic courier service and also any beneficiary will be responsible for shipping fees so as to avoid any scam and the fees is just only $480.00 and you will receive your fund from the high court because as soon as you contact the lawyer in charges of your fund he will alert the united state bureau and also your state police for the fund to be deliver to you without any restriction and problem when the fund get to you in your location area.

Note: As soon as you contact him which is (Justice Emmanuel) he will direct you on how to send down the fee $480 to him by giving you the payment information to use.

Please i await to read an email from you as soon as possible.

Best Regard
Mr Brian Green.Only a $480 "fee" to collect $10.5 million "united states dollars?" What a deal! :lol:

Godfather
02-28-2011, 09:28 PM
I have often thought about that very thing. You know, I wish it was like the wild-west here. That is, if someone sent you one of these scamspams, you were free to engage and defraud the the original scammer to your hearts content, as long as you let the FBI know (gotta have SOME control over it).

Well, most scambaiters don't 'cash bait' because stealing from a thief is still stealing. There was one guy who operates a baiting site and did it once, just to see if it was possible, and he donated the money to a crime victims fund.

But a lot of people do it for the entertainment value. They get the scammer to wait for them at the airport or travel to another city to meet them, get them to hold up signs with embarrassing phrases, etc. But their main goal is to waste the scammer's time. Every minute a scammer wastes on a baiter is time they don't get to spend ripping off real victims.

HometownGal
03-01-2011, 07:30 AM
I just got this one this morning. :lol: :lol: :upyours:

Attn, Dear.

I have paid the fee for your Cheque draft and i took it to the ZENITH BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank Dr Andy Uwa told me that before the check can get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless so He advice me to convert $2.5Million (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) into cash and pack it into the strong iron box and deposite it in FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC to deliver it in cash to you.and i did it as he advice me because he is a Banker he knows the durability of any foriegn check or draft.

I deposited the package in the Fedex Express Delivery Company as an cotton materials for secuirty reasons.This is the registration Number of your Package hhount/122p/mtm/2009 Zip Code;0113388 so do not let the company to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you safely. I want you to contact the company immediately with the following informations,i give them your information but you need to reconfirm it for them again. Below is the required infomation you need to give them now.

1.YOUR FULL NAME______________
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.______________
3.YOUR COUNTRY_______________
4.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER._______________
5.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.______________
6..A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE_____________

All these things is needed from you now to submmit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $2.5Million US Dollar Please contact the delivery company immediately and reconfirm your info to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country. This is the company contact information.
MR ALI AMINU Director General
Fedex Express Delivery Company Benin Republic.
Email: (fedexdelivery1968@hotmail.com)
Tel Fax Phone;+229-98899175

Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be deliver to you. Get back to me as soon as you receive your package
from the company.

Yours Faithfully
MR THAMOS JIM

Doc_Holiday
03-04-2011, 11:14 PM

I've done that - spent days screwing them. One of the dead giveaways of these scams is the bad grammar.

A coworker almost got hooked on one because it mentioned an inheritance from a relative and the country they mentioned, said coworker had family there. After smacking my coworker around we spent a good three weeks stringing along the spammer.

tube517
03-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Anything from Nigeria in email is a hoax.

Doc_Holiday
03-05-2011, 12:51 AM
Give them your number as
985-655-2500 (http://www.rickrolled.com/)

Godfather
03-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Give them your number as
985-655-2500 (http://www.rickrolled.com/)

Hey, that area code is right next door to mine!!

HometownGal
03-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Another real gem by a camel humpin' Shabibbly. :jerkit:

Attention!!

Greetings I hope my message meet you in good faith and understanding.

I want you to know that due to the crisis in my country Libya I and my
family have decided to move our funds to another country where it can be kept
for us till will get our selves out of this country (Libya)

As I speak to you now we have 18.7 million United States Dollars which we
want to move out of this country (Libya) through the means of a diplomat but
who is going to receive the consignment for us is a problem because we
don't need any one who we make away with our hard earn money.

I am, The Secretary General to the National Front for the Salvation of Libya
(NFSL) and I have made all arrangement on how to move these funds to trusted
person I want you to know that if really you think you can assist me I can
deliver this fund to your destination through a diplomatic miss.

All I will need from you is for you to buy a house for my family because as
soon as you receive this funds, you let me know so that I we move my family
immediately to your country but as for me I will not move any where on till I
fight for the peace of my people.

Please kindly forward to me your full contact details to enable us complete
all formality regarding this transaction, direct phone number, passport copy.

Please don't disappoint me with the trust have put on you.

Allah Bless you and your family.

As soon as I receive your details I will forward you more details on the
delivery to your destination.

Note: For your assistance I want you to know that you will be entitle to 25%
of this Total funds (18.7 million United States Dollars)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Abdulaziz_Sahad

Respectfully,
Ibrahim Abdulaziz Sahad

Email: Ibrahimsahad@senoyna.org

HometownGal
03-07-2011, 01:38 PM
They just never end . . . . :doh:

How are you today?

Just fine asshole - until I read more of your mindless drivel.

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD $5000.00. dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD $8.200.000.00 via western union by this governement.[/quote]

What the hell is a governement?

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning.Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD $5000.00. to enable us send another USD $5000.00. today as you know we will be sending you only US$5000.00. per day. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD $5000.00. and call me back to send you another payment today,

Uh huh. Riiiiiiiiight. And camels fly. :jerkit:

Director western Union Benin Republic
Manager:::: Mr EBERE FRANK
My direct phone line is +229-989-178-09,
EMAIL:::::: (( westernunionplcbenin03@gmail.com ))

Don't you mean Bendover Republic, Muhhhhhaaaaaaammmmmed?

call or email me once you picked up this USD $5000.00. today. Here is the western union information to pick up theUSD $5000.00.;

Oh I'll run right out to get the moola that doesn't exist. :coffee:

MTCN : 1753253104
Sender's Name: Mr EBERE FRANK
Text Question:
HONEST Don't you mean BULLSHIT?

Answer: TRUST You do mean LIAR don't you Acchhhhhhhhhhhmed?

Amount: USD $5000.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD $5000.00 Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations.

Hmmmmm - I thought you . . . "I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning." Picklehead.

Thanks
Mr ADAMS JOHN

Eat me - I'm a danish Mr. Camel Humpin' Thief :upyours:

HometownGal
03-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Hey - anyone seen Ibrahim lately? :heh:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/commercial/2009/11/26/1259246161769/Tibetan-man-with-his-yak-001.jpg

HometownGal
03-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Oh look - I got an email from Ibrahim's long lost cousin. :lol:

Message from Barrister Jim Van, Legal Consultant Arbitrator,
Solicitor and Contractor 111 Herbert Macaulay way Lagos, Nigeria.
Email :(jimvan@lawyer.com)
Tel Phone: +234-803-882.1586.

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Jim Van; I am representing my client who is director general, Nigerian national petroleum corporation. I have contacted you because he needs a foreign partner to carry out a transaction for him. He wants to deposit the sum of US$25Million into your account. My client wants to invest in your country. This amount is from the excess revenue made secretly on the sales of crude oil last year 2010. The company that my client normally uses for this type of transfer before is Shell Petroleum but, recently they have been some misunderstanding between my client and the C.E.O in person. This is why my client has asked me to get somebody else to do it for him without trace.

I fined your contact through the website base and who you are that is why I contacted you for this. Once again, showing your interest in this kindly send me the needed information immediately you receive this message.

(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Contact Home Address:
(3) Phone / fax numbers:
(4) Your Age / Occupation:

He is willing to offer you 30% for your assistance Please reply urgently to signify your interest.

Best Regards,

Barrister Jim Van,
Tel: +234-803-882.1586
Email: bjimvan@yahoo.com
I await your urgent response to carry out this transaction.

salamander
03-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Ugh... I got one of these e-mails!

fansince'76
03-17-2011, 11:57 AM
A new one in my :spam: folder this morning from "Bobby":

My name is Mr. Mike Leong, I trained and work as an external auditor for the MayBank Malaysia. I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors because a late investor who bears the same last name with you has left monies totaling a little over $10 million United States Dollars with Our Bank for the past Eight years and no next of kin has come forward all these years.Kindly Respond ONLY to (mikele.ong@yogamaven.com) Tel:+60176193912

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HometownGal
03-18-2011, 06:03 AM
A new one in my :spam: folder this morning from "Bobby":

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he's trying to find a sucker who suites him. :noidea: :heh:

fansince'76
03-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Another gem I found in my :spam: folder this morning.

ADDRESS: PATRICK.V. MCNAMARA FEDERAL OFFICE BUILDING.
477 MICHIGAN AVENUE, FL.26
DETROIT, MICHIGAN 48226
EMAIL:mrrobertmuellerfbiusa@mail.mn
SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION:TO CONCERNED BENEFICIARY

THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION THROUGH OUR INTELLIGENCE-MONITORING NETWORK HAS DISCOVERED THAT THE TRANSACTION THAT THE BANK CONTACTED YOU PREVIOUSLY WAS LEGAL. RECENTLY THE FUND HAS BEEN LEGALLY APPROVED TO BE PAID VIA A BANK IN NIGERIA.

SO, WE, THE FEDERAL BUREAU DETROIT, MICHIGAN, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS (UN) FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT HAVE INVESTIGATED THROUGH OUR MONITORING NETWORK NOTING THAT YOUR TRANSACTION WITH THE BANK IN NIGERIA IS LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE. YOU HAVE THE LEGITIMATE RIGHT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION TO CLAIM YOUR FUND US$2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) DUE TO SCAMS THAT ARE GOING ON IN NIGERIA, WE THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION DECIDED TO CONTACT THE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE COMPANY IN NIGERIA FOR THEM TO GIVE US THEIR PROCEDURES ON HOW TO SEND THIS MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT ANY FURTHER COMPLAIN OR DELAY. WE JUST GOT INFORMATION FROM THE BANK IN NIGERIA AND THEY HAVE LOADED YOUR US$2,500,000.00 IN AN ATM MASTER CARD AND SUBMIT TO THE EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE COMPANY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CHOOSE ONE OPTION, WHICH YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PAY FOR AND ALSO CONVENIENT FOR YOU, FOR QUICK DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL CONTAINING YOUR ATM MASTER CARD SERVICE TYPE | DELIVERY DURATION | CHARGES/FEES WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FORWARD THE PAYMENT TO THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEM TO MAKE THE DELIVERY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMIUM EXPRESS (24HRS DELIVERY)
MAILING 200.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
INSURANCE 150.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
VAT 100.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
TOTAL 450.00 US DOLLARS
450(FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY US DOLLARS ONLY).
.................................................. ....................
SPECIAL EXPRESS (2 DAYS)
MAILING 180.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
INSURANCE 50.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
VAT 150.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
TOTAL 380.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
380 (THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY US DOLLARS ONLY).
.................................................. ..........................
ECONOMY EXPRESS (3DAYS)
MAILING 100.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
INSURANCE 150.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
VAT (5%) 50.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
TOTAL 300.00 00.00 US DOLLARS
300 (THREE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ONLY).
.................................................. ..................

YOU ARE HEREBY REQUIRED TO ADVICE US, ON YOUR PARCEL DELIVERY OPTION BY FILLING IN THE REQUIRED FORM STATED ABOVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING YOUR FUND IS EXACTLY ONE WEEK AFTER THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL. AFTER THIS PERIOD, YOUR FUND WILL BE RETURN BACK TO THE ORDERING COSTUMER. THAT IS THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO US .SO TAKE NOTE.
WE REQUEST THAT YOU RECONFIRM YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO ENSURE CONFORMITY WITH OUR RECORD FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH OF YOUR PARCEL TO YOU. ONLY VALID RESIDENTIAL/ OFFICE ADDRESS AND POSTAL ADDRESS ARE CERTIFIED OK.
DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:

-------------------------------------------------------------
RECEIVER'S NAME:............................................. .
ADDRESS:.......................................... .....................
TEL/:................................................. .....................
DELIVERY INFORMATION/ PARCEL DESCRIPTION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELIVERY TERMS: ...............INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
CONDITION OF DELIVERY.......PRIORITY DELIVERY
CONSIGNMENT NOTE NO: ....XBN103940394-00
TOTAL WEIGHT: ...................0.65 KG
TOTAL NET WEIGHT: .............1.7KG WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOU AS GOOD CITIZEN
FROM ANY PROBLEM TILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE. YOU CAN AS WELL GET IN TOUCH WITH THE GUARDIAN EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY ASSIGNED TO DELIVER THIS FINANCIAL PACKAGE TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

BELOW IS THE DELIVERY COMPANIES CONTACT INFORMATION:
COMPANIES NAME: TNT DELIVERY SHIPPING OFFICE
EMAIL:atmdepartmentnig@gazeta.pl
DIRECTORS NAME: PETERS ANDERSON
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +234 80 629 18483
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE

BEST REGARDS,
DIRECTOR
MR. ROBERT MUELLER

NOTE: DO DISREGARD ANY EMAIL YOU GET FROM ANY IMPOSTER OR OFFICE CLAIMING TO BE IN POSSESION OF YOUR ATM MASTER CARD, YOU ARE ADVICED ONLY TO BE IN CONTACT WITH MR. PETERS ANDERSON OF THE TNT DELIVERY SHIPPING OFFICE WHO IS THE RIGHTFUL PERSON YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DEAL WITH IN REGARDS TO YOUR ATM MASTER CARD AND FORWARD ANY EMAIL YOU GET FROM IMPOSTERS TO THIS OFFICE SO WE COULD ACT UPON AND COMMENCE INVESTIGATIONOh noez! If I don't "ponies up" between 300 and 450 bucks in a week's time (depending on which "package that suites for me," presumably), my "fund" will be returned to the ordering "costumer." :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

"Federal Bureau." :lol: :lol: :lol:

HometownGal
03-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Another gem I found in my :spam: folder this morning.

Oh noez! If I don't "ponies up" between 300 and 450 bucks in a week's time (depending on which "package that suites for me," presumably), my "fund" will be returned to the ordering "costumer." :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

"Federal Bureau." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be sure to advice only Peters Anderson. :lol: :jerkit: :lol:

fansince'76
04-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Been kinda slow on the :spam: front for me lately. Just got this one this morning, though:

Pay-Master General
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
International Operations/Foreign funds
Debt Reconciliation/Payment,
Tel/fax:234 8051 4733 86

Your Attention:Beneficiary,

Your Over Due Payment

Re: Payment instruction to credit your account with the sum of USD10,000,000.00???

This is to notify you that your over due contract funds has been gazetted to be Released,via key telex transfer (KTT) direct wire transfer to you by the Senate house committee for foreign over due fund transfer.

Meanwhile, a woman wrote to my office few days ago with a letter,claiming to be your True representative.All Over Due Inheritance/contract Funds winner prize have been recalled to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Both Africa and Asia and USA, Europe.

Here are her information's

BANK: JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. - LA1-1908
ADDRESS: 2911 W. 70TH STREET, SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA, U.S.A., 71108
Account Name:Elizabeth Rose Tolson
ROUTING NO: 065400137
ACCOUNT NO: 752649939
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
PERSONAL BANKER: MICHAEL COOPER

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you So that the Bank will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account Name. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has been approved and accredited by the Federal Ministry Of Finance and the Senate House committee for foreign over due fund,to pay all foreign Over due inheritance funds and contract to respective original beneficiaries this first quarter Payment of the year 2011.Base the meeting held
with the new Governor and board of directors of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on 21/04/2011

Meanwhile, you are advice to get back to my office immediately with the requested details to enable us have your correct
details to wire your fund:

1.Your First/Middle & Last Name:
2.Your Full Office or Residential Address:
3.Your Original Country of Origin:
4.Age/Sex/Marital Status:
5.Position Held in Office:
6.Present Occupation:
7.Office Telephone/Fax:
8.Residential Tel/Fax & Mobile Line:
9.Banking Details:
10. The Official Amount Owed To You:
11. The Country Where you are expecting your claim from:
12.A certified Copy of your international passport or any scanned

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Elizabeth Rose Tolson, if we do not hear from you within
the next seven working days from today.

Your Sincerely,

Mr.David James

Pay-Master General
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
International Operations

Debt Reconciliations/Payment

WTF does "gazetted to be released" mean? :lol: :lol: :lol: