PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan With Super Memory

SteelerEmpire
02-16-2011, 09:59 AM
And who said all Steelers fan's were a bunch of brain dead mountain men ... lol ?

----------------------------------------------
Article:
The Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum would be wise to offer this guy a position and pay him top dollar for it.
58-year-old Bob Petrella of Los Angeles can not only recall numerous details in Pittsburgh Steelers history, he can also remember small details from nearly every birthday he’s had since the age of five, license plate numbers, telephone numbers, random national events, and New Year’s celebrations over the last 40 years.

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/steelers-in-pittsburgh/steelers-fan-diagnosed-with-rare-super-memory-recalls-parts-of-team-s-history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDXgPsFMQyw

steelreserve
02-16-2011, 10:26 AM
And who said all Steelers fan's were a bunch of brain dead mountain men ... lol ?

I don't know ... Bengals fans? Those are the only ones I can think of who would say that.

7SteelGal43
02-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Wow, that's pretty amazing !

Burghfan58
02-16-2011, 12:03 PM
And I thought I knew alot about the Steelers. This dude is a Steeler savant.

SteelerSal
02-16-2011, 12:08 PM
I actually saw that episode of 60 minutes....amazing and scarey what all of those folks are able to remember.
I'm glad I don't have the same gift as they do because there are alot of things in my life i'm glad I've forgotten.

vader29
02-16-2011, 12:24 PM
I also saw that when it aired and I'd love to have that ability.

Steel Hurtin
02-16-2011, 01:23 PM
I don't know ... Bengals fans? Those are the only ones I can think of who would say that.

Bengals fans can't put a sentence together. You know that.

SMR
02-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Bengals fans can't put a sentence together. You know that.

:toofunny:

Soooooooooooooooooooo
true!

solardave
02-16-2011, 03:41 PM
And I thought I knew alot about the Steelers. This dude is a Steeler savant.

He's our Rainman. Gotta love him. I'd love to spend some time talking to that guy!!!