PDA

View Full Version : How do I perform a black and gold exorcism?

Godfather
02-14-2011, 08:15 PM
My Super Bowl superstition used to be ordering a case of Iron City (yeah yeah, I know) after we won the AFCCG, then popping the cap exactly at kickoff and again at the second half kickoff.

Since it didn't work this year, I saved the empty bottles and need to figure out how to do a ceremonial execution or other ritual to destroy the bad mojo. How should I go about this?

Merchant
02-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Simple. You go out, find a Ravens fan, and hit him over the head with the bottle.

Come on now, everyone knows that.

salamander
02-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Simple. You go out, find a Ravens fan, and hit him over the head with the bottle.

Come on now, everyone knows that.

This.

pepsyman1
02-14-2011, 09:03 PM
My Super Bowl superstition used to be ordering a case of Iron City (yeah yeah, I know) after we won the AFCCG, then popping the cap exactly at kickoff and again at the second half kickoff.

Since it didn't work this year, I saved the empty bottles and need to figure out how to do a ceremonial execution or other ritual to destroy the bad mojo. How should I go about this?

NO...definitely not this. THAT is something we'd expect a Ravens fans to do. And especially with all the good press some of the Packers fans have beens saying how classy us Steelers fan have been to them since their victory. I'd say you need a different ritual.

salamander
02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
NO...definitely not this. THAT is something we'd expect a Ravens fans to do. And especially with all the good press some of the Packers fans have beens saying how classy us Steelers fan have been to them since their victory. I'd say you need a different ritual.

Party pooper. :chuckle:

Merchant
02-14-2011, 09:57 PM
I was clearly joking... lol

Godfather
02-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Well, I gotta do SOMETHING to get rid of the bad mojo!!

siss
02-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Well, I gotta do SOMETHING to get rid of the bad mojo!!

You could just recycle the bottles. Ride yourself of the bad mojo and let your wounds heal.

stillers4me
02-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Drink all of it. Now.

Do not let one drop of it remain in your home for the next season.

pepsyman1
02-14-2011, 11:58 PM
I'd deliver the beer as a gift to a Raven fan....lol It will haunt them all the time until the next time we get to kick their ass.

Dino 6 Rings
02-15-2011, 10:07 AM
sigh...how many times do I have to teach this...

first you draw Three Hypocyloids on the ground. You then put your emptys around them in a complete circle. You then stand where the word Steelers would be in the logo...and then, You prick your finger, and drip a single drop of blood into each empty bottle...giving your blood sacrifice to the Football Gods. They will then be made happy. You then MUST sing the newest Version of "Here We Go" with the updated roster up to the sky so the Football Gods can enjoy their favorite song. The Football Gods will recognize your loyalty and redeem your mojo.

Once that is complete...you can just throw the empties out. Its that easy really. Oh, but DONT BREAK THE CIRCLE until after you have completed the song. Otherwise, you have to start all over again...and that might take a lot of blood depending on how many empties we are talking about.

P.S....

You don't even want to know what I had to do to redeem my Lucky Jersey Mojo...

GodfatherofSoul
02-15-2011, 11:08 AM
You need to perform an exorcism on my bladder. *EVERY* time I went to the bathroom, Green Bay got a turnover :(

Animal Mother
02-17-2011, 11:26 AM
You need to perform an exorcism on my bladder. *EVERY* time I went to the bathroom, Green Bay got a turnover :(

I am the opposite. I go to the bathroom and good things happen. During Super Bowl 40 my friends keep yelling at me to go to the bathroom and stay in there. I had to listen to most of the 2nd half.

Devilsdancefloor
02-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Well go out and shoot the damn things i suggest a 30 30.

Kittyfish
02-17-2011, 11:59 AM
sigh...how many times do I have to teach this...

first you draw Three Hypocyloids on the ground. You then put your emptys around them in a complete circle. You then stand where the word Steelers would be in the logo...and then, You prick your finger, and drip a single drop of blood into each empty bottle...giving your blood sacrifice to the Football Gods. They will then be made happy. You then MUST sing the newest Version of "Here We Go" with the updated roster up to the sky so the Football Gods can enjoy their favorite song. The Football Gods will recognize your loyalty and redeem your mojo.

Once that is complete...you can just throw the empties out. Its that easy really. Oh, but DONT BREAK THE CIRCLE until after you have completed the song. Otherwise, you have to start all over again...and that might take a lot of blood depending on how many empties we are talking about.

I think you should do this one - it sounds like the most effective way to deal with the problem. I also think you should videotape yourself performing this ritual and share it with the rest of us (you know, just so we know you did it correctly and the evil spirits are indeed all gone).

Dino 6 Rings
02-17-2011, 01:34 PM
I think you should do this one - it sounds like the most effective way to deal with the problem. I also think you should videotape yourself performing this ritual and share it with the rest of us (you know, just so we know you did it correctly and the evil spirits are indeed all gone).

well if I drank beer I would have done that, but I drink Coffee for every game, lots of coffee. So what I had to do was take an autographed picture I had of Tony Dorsett (since he went to Pitt it was gifted to me) in a Cowboy uniform, and tear it into 30 pieces. Set them on fire, take the ashes, mix them with my coffee beans, Grind them up, drop just 3 drops of blood into the mix, then make a pot of coffee and drink it.

So now the Jerry Cowboy Hex has been lifted and I can drink coffee again from my old trusty coffee maker knowing I can again drink coffee while watching us be victorious next season.

pepsyman1
02-17-2011, 03:31 PM
well if I drank beer I would have done that, but I drink Coffee for every game, lots of coffee. So what I had to do was take an autographed picture I had of Tony Dorsett (since he went to Pitt it was gifted to me) in a Cowboy uniform, and tear it into 30 pieces. Set them on fire, take the ashes, mix them with my coffee beans, Grind them up, drop just 3 drops of blood into the mix, then make a pot of coffee and drink it.

So now the Jerry Cowboy Hex has been lifted and I can drink coffee again from my old trusty coffee maker knowing I can again drink coffee while watching us be victorious next season.

Hence why I simply waive my terrible towels and yell at the TV set.... less mojos to mess with...lol

Dino 6 Rings
02-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Hence why I simply waive my terrible towels and yell at the TV set.... less mojos to mess with...lol

woah...did you fix the mojo of your towel though?