PDA

View Full Version : Just catching up!

LLT
02-14-2011, 08:44 AM
I have been busy since the Super Bowl with training new people at work...sooooo I havent been on here as much as i like. the trainees are doing well and I have a little more time on my hands now.

i just wanted to let everyone know that we are entering a VERY cool portion of the Steelers calendar.

Yes...the Super Bowl loss hurt...BUT...its draft season so everyone jump into the draft thread and give your thoughts as too our....1) needs 2) prospects 3) wishlist 4) possible free agent pickups.

We are working on a very cool addition for our draft geeks so keep your eyes open. There are several draftniks like myself who watch tons of games...watch film...check stats...and are willing to answer any of your questions in regards to the upcoming draft.

Feel free to go into the draft section of the site and ask away....(but try and send a pm to whoever you are asking so that they know what thread you are asking the qustion in.)

Anyway...HAPPY DRAFT SEASON TO ALL YOU ANIMALS!!!!!!

Texasteel
02-14-2011, 09:31 AM
I've been wondering where you've been. Thought maybe you ran off with the milkman,,,,, milklady,,,,,,,, milkperson. We've been try to keep the draft section going, but its been sorta like tying your shoes without thumbs.

Good to see ya.

LLT
02-14-2011, 09:54 AM
I've been wondering where you've been. Thought maybe you ran off with the milkman,,,,, milklady,,,,,,,, milkperson. We've been try to keep the draft section going, but its been sorta like tying your shoes without thumbs.

Good to see ya.

LOL....no just hard at work.

Good to be back and I'm ready to attack the draft!!