PDA

View Full Version : Games Sat. 2-12-11

steeldevil
02-12-2011, 09:50 AM
There are a bunch of good games today. Ohio St. - Wisconsin. Baylor - Texas. Syracuse - Louisville. Kentucky - Vanderbilt. Tennessee - Florida. Pitt - Villanova. And Carolina - Clemson.

Damn what a slate.

In these games I will take: Wisconsin, Texas, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Florida, Villanova, and Clemson.

I picked Vanderbilt and Clemson just because I never want Kentucky or Carolina to win.

Thoughts?

steeldevil
02-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Well I'm doing good on my predictions so far. I really thought Clemson would win but oh well. I'm glad that Kentucky lost even though I didn't really think they would.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to catch all of the Pitt - Nova game because I think I'm going out to dinner with my gf. Hopefully it will be close and I can catch the end.

steelersfanman92
02-13-2011, 05:09 PM
There were some good games yesterday, but too bad Kentucky couldn't win. They just cannot seem to get going on the road but they are young and if they can keep some of the freshmen they have for a at least another year or two they will be really good.

steeldevil
02-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Seriously doubt any of Kentucky's freshmen stay past this year. That is how Coach Cal does things, he gets a bunch of superstar freshmen for a year and then shuffles them to the NBA. Lamb is the only one of the 3 that might stay.