PDA

View Full Version : STEELER PRIDE.......

7SteelGal43
02-09-2011, 07:27 PM
.......IS NATION WIDE ! ! !

I've been out and about the last couple days and I am lovin seeing all the Steelers flags/decals still proudly being displayed and folks still wearing Steeler jerseys/t-shirts. This is without a doubt the greatest fan base in all of sports.

Forgot to mention, coming to ya from the part of Steeler Nation known as Memphis Tennessee.

STEELER NATION 4 LYFE !

HometownGal
02-10-2011, 07:26 AM
I hear ya! :applaudit: I live in the Burgh where you would expect to see a lot of people wearing Steelers gear but it warms the cockles of my black 'n gold heart that so many people are STILL wearing their stuff! :applaudit: :tt02: I proudly wear my Steelers gear all year long - long sleeved tees and sweatshirts in the fall and winter months and short-sleeved tees or tanks when it gets warm. Me loves me Steelers 24/7 - 365! :tt03:

Butch
02-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Yesterday I was wearing my Steeler jacket and somebody questioned it. I told him these colors don't run and hide.

Another guy told me he was a Packer fan (nothing he wore supported that so I suspect he was a cowgirl fan), I told him congrats and when he asked me about the loss I told him we have won more than any other team, and that the 2008 team was the most awsome run I have ever seen. Yes '76 was great to but we won the superbowl in 08. We came from behind more times than I can count and the greatest of all Superbowls ever played. Yeah I can live with the loss it hurts but I'm coping just fine.