PDA

View Full Version : Love letter to jolly Roger.

siss
02-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Dear Jolly Roger,
Don't do it. Do not let greed ruin this game. You have a good thing. Your league just got done with the most watched Super Bowl in NFL history. People like the NFL. We spend money, we watch the TV and go to the stadium. I will have no sympathy if millionaire's are fighting with billionaires and I can't afford to take my son to a game.
I don't want to hear your party line about how you are "working on it" or "everyone has to work together." I want you to do it. I WANT ACTION NOW! I want your labor unrest solved. Greed ruined baseball, greed ruined the NHL and if you aren't careful and you don't corral the ego's of your greedy owners, it will ruin the NFL.
I DO NOT WANT AN 18 GAME SEASON! Stop telling me what I want, because I don't want it. Here's a thought, stop gouging the fans and have a set price for pre-season games. There are a lot of great stories about how guys are the last pick in the NFL, they work hard, PROVE THEMSELVES in the PRE SEASON and then become stars, Redzone Redman of the Pittsburgh Steelers come to mind. Put a rookie wage scale in. The rookie wage scale is good. Make these guys prove themselves. Stop telling them they are above everyone before they even take a snap in the NFL. I'm sure this is easier said than done, BUT THATS YOUR JOB!
I don't want a water downed NFL. It took the MLB nearly a decade to recover and the NHL still isn't the same. I want the hard hitting NFL that I have been watching for years. DO NOT SELL ME SOMETHING, IT SELLS IT SELF!
Roger, I swear, if there is no football next year, you will lose me as a fan. I am a die hard Steeler fan, and will always love them. But I won't buy the jersey's, the tickets or the TV packages if you and the greedy owners allow it to happen. You already pissed off Steeler Nation enough, DO NOT LOSE US FOREVER. DO YOUR JOB!

A loyal fan, but Not For Long,

Steelerfan
http://mommyhoodest09.blogspot.com/2011 ... do-it.html

zulater
02-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Shouldn't have told him you're a Steeler fan. He already knows most of us hate him and doesn't care. It would be more effective if you told him you were a Patriots fan. :chuckle:

steelreserve
02-09-2011, 02:51 AM
Yeah! Tell him you're a Patriots fan and you want him to suck his own dick! He'll do it.

Galax Steeler
02-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Yeah! Tell him you're a Patriots fan and you want him to suck his own dick! He'll do it.

He probably already does that.

HometownGal
02-09-2011, 10:13 AM
He probably already does that.

Nahhhhh. He'd have to shove Kraft* and Belidick* away to make room.

Good job siss! :applaudit: :thumbsup:

tube517
02-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Stop spreading rumors. He has no such man organ.

SteelerSal
02-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Stop spreading rumors. He has no such man organ.

OK..are we talking about Roger or Tom Brady?? I'm confused now:lol:

SMR
02-09-2011, 04:31 PM
OK..are we talking about Roger or Tom Brady?? I'm confused now:lol:

lol