PDA

View Full Version : Sanders has foot fracture

stillers4me
02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
via Facebook:

Emmanuel Sanders: When a Dream Becomes Reality (http://www.facebook.com/TheNextGreat88)
I fractured my foot and gotta have surgery. Hurts but not as bad as not getting that ring. Wasn't meant to happen though. Preciate all the support this season.

Psycho Ward 86
02-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Get well soon Sanders. Hines is on his last legs, we don't want you to be Hines, but we need you to be the next big time slot receiver for us!

salamander
02-07-2011, 07:29 PM
I think his absence definitely hurt us in the game. Good thing he has all off-season to heal.

BPS3akaWirels3
02-07-2011, 08:02 PM
:pray::salute::grouphug::cry02:

That is how I feel... Is it ok for a grown man to cry... referring to me that is..

43Hitman
02-07-2011, 08:21 PM
I was wondering what was up when he never came back. It just looked like he banged his knee on the turf. Get well soon Sanders, we're gonna need ya next year.

Craic
02-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Thank you Jerry Jones for another screwup at this Super Bowl.

The seats, the horrid field injuring players, Idgit.

Merchant
02-07-2011, 10:18 PM
I was shocked at how many players were getting injured/slow to get up. Woodson broke his collarbone. Sanders broke his foot. Shields, Collins, and Flozell got pretty banged up too.

Sanders was playing well all season. It hurt a lot to not have him in there, although I must say ARE filled in admirably.

salamander
02-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Thank you Jerry Jones for another screwup at this Super Bowl.

The seats, the horrid field injuring players, Idgit.

B..b..b..b..b..b..but we need to get rid of the grass at Heinz Field and put in artificial turfffff!!!11!!!!1 :noidea: :doh2:

Edman
02-07-2011, 10:55 PM
The next time people are going to complain about our Heinz Field turf, I'll point them out to this game. Heinz Field has NEVER had the amount of injuries and slippage I saw yesterday.

The Steelers and Packers were playing on rain-soaked concrete, not turf. Both sides lost players yesterday, and the footing was atrocious.

Galax Steeler
02-08-2011, 03:26 AM
Get well soon Sanders. Hines is on his last legs, we don't want you to be Hines, but we need you to be the next big time slot receiver for us!

I wouldn't mind seeing him play like Hines.LOL

HometownGal
02-08-2011, 06:30 AM
The next time people are going to complain about our Heinz Field turf, I'll point them out to this game. Heinz Field has NEVER had the amount of injuries and slippage I saw yesterday.

The Steelers and Packers were playing on rain-soaked concrete, not turf. Both sides lost players yesterday, and the footing was atrocious.

Bingo. That field surface was treacherous. :horror: I'll take the shit at HF any day of the week and twice on Sundays over that concrete slab they call a field in Jerry World. Wonder how many Cryboys players are going to end up with injuries next season?

Burghfan58
02-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Jerryworld...........billion dollar facility........ten dollar field.