PDA

View Full Version : There's nothing a Steelers Fan

venom
02-07-2011, 02:47 PM
A woman had 50 yard line tickets for Super Bowl XLV. As she sat down, a man came along and asked her if anyone is sitting in the seat next to her. "No," she said, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

Somberly, the woman says, "Well... the seat actually belongs to me. I was supposed to come here with my husband, but he just passed away. This is the first Steelers Super Bowl we have not been to together since we got married in 1969."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, that's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The woman shakes her head, "No, they're all at the funeral."

***Mods I wanted to put this here due to the sadness of us Steeler fans . Maybe the story can be a good pick me up . If you want to move it to " comedy " it will be fine----- Thanx ***

Kittyfish
02-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Ha! I've heard it before, but it's still a good one. I for one appreciate the chuckle.

Merchant
02-07-2011, 03:07 PM
LOLLLL.. wow, that cheered me up :thumbsup: