PDA

View Full Version : Can you guess what I'm wearing today ?

7SteelGal43
02-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Here are some clues. It's white. It has 3 yellow stripes on the sleeves. It has a really long last name written in yellow across the shoulders. It has a big 7 on the front and back in black.

zulater
02-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Damn I was thinking more along the lines of thong,, garter belt, hose and heels!:lust:

Ya know, that would still go ok with the jersey, just a thought. :thumbsup:

:wink02:

Merchant
02-07-2011, 01:30 PM
That's what I like to see. People are asking me why I haven't changed my Facebook display picture from Harrison holding a beating heart and stuff like that.. I tell em that you gotta support your team through good times and bad. I stand by em no matter what.

Kittyfish
02-07-2011, 02:36 PM
I just got back from Butler, where I went to buy my AFC Champs T-shirt, among other things. I wore a long-sleeve Steelers T, and my Steelers windbreaker too - I believe it is more important to wear these sorts of things after a loss than after a win; it's easy to be proud of your team when they win. I am proud to say, though the stores were pretty empty overall (I guess the area in general is still in mourning), I saw many others dressed in their Steelers gear as well. Hats, jackets, shirts, you name it. It was good to see so much support after what happened last night.

stillers4me
02-07-2011, 02:42 PM
I just got back from Butler, where I went to buy my AFC Champs T-shirt, among other things. I wore a long-sleeve Steelers T, and my Steelers windbreaker too - I believe it is more important to wear these sorts of things after a loss than after a win; it's easy to be proud of your team when they win. I am proud to say, though the stores were pretty empty overall (I guess the area in general is still in mourning), I saw many others dressed in their Steelers gear as well. Hats, jackets, shirts, you name it. It was good to see so much support after what happened last night.

I love Pittsburgh! People in Cinci just have no clue! My husband and I commented onhow many Bengals jerseys we see the first couple of weekends in September and then slowly...........nothing!

SteelerSal
02-07-2011, 02:56 PM
I was gonna guess a thong but your name would have to be really short. :lol:

venom
02-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Today I wore a black t-shirt with a giant Steeler logo on it ( OLD NAVY ) and my Steelers varsity jacket .

SteelerSal
02-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Got my Steeler hat with a big "Steeler Sal" stitched on it like I always wear..actually it's the one in my profile pic. :)
I'm freakin proud to be a Steeler fan!

Devilsdancefloor
02-07-2011, 03:29 PM
today i am in all black.... but fembud in a thong ....

HometownGal
02-07-2011, 04:21 PM
I have my long sleeved Steelers 2010 AFC North shirt on today and plan on wearing my winter Steelers gear until the weather gets warm - then I'll switch to my Steelers t-shirts. I'm damned proud to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I don't hesitate to show it! :tt03: (As soon as it gets warm, I'll be sportin' my Steelers teddy at bedtime!).

Buckinnuts
02-07-2011, 06:13 PM
wore Steeler gear today to the Sportsman show Damn Proud of them guys! Hey were did most of teams finish...... not in the big dance.... Still flying the Flag outside the house GO STEELERS we'll get them next year!