PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Steelers for your season!

polamalubeast
02-07-2011, 11:31 AM
It's a horrible feeling of having lost the Super Bowl yesterday, but we should be proud of this team!....He showed great character this year is a team that never remised and has a lot of heart!..I love this team!...I give a 9 / 10 to your season!

It is now a horrible feeling to have lost yesterday but I am very happy with their season!

The team will be competing at each season, I am confident !.... Mike Tomlin is really an incredible coach, he has proved this year in leading his team to the Super Bowl despite our horrible off-season.

Go Steelers!:hug::hug::hug:

SteelerSal
02-07-2011, 11:33 AM
:thumbsup:I agree and feel the same with everything you wrote.

venom
02-07-2011, 12:13 PM
To me , its a failure. The Steelers had a great regular season with the 2 playoff games and thats it. If you dont win the Super Bowl , to me , its a fail ! Sorry .

NJarhead
02-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm proud. Disappointed in our game performance, but proud over all.

If we had to lose, I'm glad it was to the Packers. I can be happy for guys like Mike McCarthy, A Rod, Donald Driver and Charles Woodson. Congrats to them. No doubt we'll be back next year.

Galax Steeler
02-08-2011, 03:49 AM
I thought they had a good season and went father then people thought they would.

HometownGal
02-08-2011, 06:26 AM
I'm proud. Disappointed in our game performance, but proud over all.

If we had to lose, I'm glad it was to the Packers. I can be happy for guys like Mike McCarthy, A Rod, Donald Driver and Charles Woodson. Congrats to them. No doubt we'll be back next year.

Couldn't say it any better! :applaudit:

For me, the disappointment is gone and I'm already looking forward to the draft, TC and the start of yet another exciting (and nail-biting :heh:) Steelers season! :tt02:

Yes - we WILL be back. :tt03:

Moose
02-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Oh, I definitely agree !! It was a successful season in my books. I really couldn't believe we went 3-1 while Ben was out. I was expecting a 2-2 series for the first 4 games. And as banged up as we were I was hoping for at least a 10-6 season. I figured the ratbirds were going to be the tough foe for the division. To get where we went.....to the SUPER BOWL...was just plain awesome !! But----to watch the game unfold and know that we could have WON the damn thing is the hurting part. Giving the ball away at crucial times and such a lack of discipline with the penalties was really a downer for me. It wasn't Steeler football. And at such a BIG GAME to fall apart on---I just didn't understand. I guess I just can't understand why our ' experienced ' players who have 'been there before' didn't pull the troops together. Everyone seemed tired and not really in the game. But again, I'm PROUD of them making it to the big dance.....just sorry that they couldn't find the rythym.