PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fall To Packers 31-25

Steel Hurtin
02-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Super Bowl XLV has come and gone, with the Green Bay Packers emerged victorious.

I’d like to extend a sincere congratulations to the organization, coaches, players and fans. It’s your day, your moment. You earned it by beating one of the best teams in NFL history. I’d like to say that Packers fans have won with class, as least towards myself. I’ve yet to have one rub the win in my face, and that bodes well for the coming days, a rivalry may have been born tonight.

<More (http://steelhurtin.com/2011/02/07/super-bowl-xlv-steelers-fall-to-packers-31-25/)>

X-Terminator
02-07-2011, 03:29 AM
Terrific write-up, Steel Hurtin, and thank you for sharing. I hope you stick around here during the off-season and come back next season - we would be thrilled to have you! :drink:

Steel Hurtin
02-07-2011, 04:13 AM
I'll definitely be around. It's places like these that I get a ton of insight, or get to look at something from a different perspective. Always love reading about our team, haha. Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully they can get a CBA done so this off-season isn't longer than it has to be.

HometownGal
02-07-2011, 06:47 AM
What a phenomenal read, Steel Hurtin - I loved it! :applaudit: :thumbsup: Reading your article took some of the sting out of last night's loss for me and re-energized my solid belief that our Steelers will be back at "Seven's Door" very soon. :tt03:

Thank you!

Austin87
02-07-2011, 07:00 AM
Good article man. Glad you shared it.

Steel Hurtin
02-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks y'all, appreciate the support, and I'm definitely sticking around this place.

The only regret I've got is that 7in12 doesn't have the same ring that 7in11 did, lol.