PDA

View Full Version : We're a family

Pittsburghfan
02-06-2011, 10:16 PM
No this isn't about the Pittsburgh Steelers, but they are a family too. This thread is about us here on SU. We are a family, we win together and we lose together. Unfortunately we had to lose together tonight to a team that out played us fair and square. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys for another memorable football season and I love you all. I'll be lurking around here for the off-season, Pens season and the upcoming Pirates season.

fansince'76
02-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Agreed! The loss hurts, but we'll all get through it. With the offseason, we can now reconcentrate our efforts on making additions to the site that we've been wanting to do like a poker room, a major arcade expansion, a draft page, and a screensavers page. :thumbsup:

tube517
02-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Poker room?

kmsteelerwr15
02-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Well said!! Being on here will help this loss big time!

fansince'76
02-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Poker room?

Yes, we bought a software package for a poker room a few months ago, but it's fairly buggy, so I've been working on getting the bugs out of it.

memphissteelergirl
02-06-2011, 10:38 PM
No this isn't about the Pittsburgh Steelers, but they are a family too. This thread is about us here on SU. We are a family, we win together and we lose together. Unfortunately we had to lose together tonight to a team that out played us fair and square. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys for another memorable football season and I love you all. I'll be lurking around here for the off-season, Pens season and the upcoming Pirates season.

Amen! This one's gonna sting for awhile, but we'll be fine and the team will be fine.

tube517
02-06-2011, 10:41 PM
http://www.owlpages.com/the-owls/pictures/orly_owl.jpg

But I just like to play for fun. I'm not a gambler.

Yes, we bought a software package for a poker room a few months ago, but it's fairly buggy, so I've been working on getting the bugs out of it.

SteelerEmpire
02-06-2011, 10:42 PM
NOBODY doe's the SB better than the Steelers !!! This team is GONNA have a chip on their shoulders all next season... don't doubt too much that we won't be back in it next year ! Stand tall and be proud THAT WE CAN SAY THAT ! Hope IS alive... still !

fansince'76
02-06-2011, 10:47 PM
http://www.owlpages.com/the-owls/pictures/orly_owl.jpg

But I just like to play for fun. I'm not a gambler.

Oh, yeah - it will be strictly for fun, for legal reasons. It's a cool multiplayer Texas Holdem script, if the bugs can be worked out of it.