PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to you all!

steelpride12
02-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Well what can I say our Steelers played one hell of a season and played their hearts out every moment of this game! I just wanna take this time to thank all you guys for the thrills and chills and for celebrating the best franchise in history!

Thank you to the mods who made this site possible and with 621 members our first year around is truly coming to life.:applaudit:

Everyone have a wonderful and safe off season please and get ready for some Steelers football next season, WE WILL be back!

I love my black and gold till the day I die and my Steelers love only grows, Hell of a season and can't wait to do it again! :tt03::tt03:

BPS3akaWirels3
02-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I ain't going any where... I got Pirates baseball in 53 days and we got a Stanley Cup to win with the Pen's.... Here we go Steelers!!!

steelerdude15
02-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Let's not forget about Pitt basketball! In all seriousness, the Steelers turned a horrible offseason into a season to remember. I salute them for a great year. Time to start focusing on the draft.

memphissteelergirl
02-06-2011, 11:08 PM
In all seriousness, the Steelers turned a horrible offseason into a season to remember. I salute them for a great year. Time to start focusing on the draft.

^This.

steelreserve
02-06-2011, 11:51 PM
I think it's more like time to focus on masturbating.:heh:

X-Terminator
02-06-2011, 11:52 PM
I think it's more like time to focus on masturbating.:heh:

You have to wait until the offseason to do that? :heh:

steelreserve
02-07-2011, 12:06 AM
You have to wait until the offseason to do that? :heh:

No, just to focus on it.

Galax Steeler
02-07-2011, 03:15 AM
I agree we done more then people thought we would this year.

Texasteel
02-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Well what can I say our Steelers played one hell of a season and played their hearts out every moment of this game! I just wanna take this time to thank all you guys for the thrills and chills and for celebrating the best franchise in history!

Thank you to the mods who made this site possible and with 621 members our first year around is truly coming to life.:applaudit:

Everyone have a wonderful and safe off season please and get ready for some Steelers football next season, WE WILL be back!

I love my black and gold till the day I die and my Steelers love only grows, Hell of a season and can't wait to do it again! :tt03::tt03:

You sound like your going somewhere, We'll all be here tomorrow bud. There is still the Pens, the draft is going to kick into high gear. You can't quit on me now.

steel9guy
02-07-2011, 07:49 AM
It's awesome to have this community to come and talk and it's even better that we can have it year round! HERE WE GO STEELERS! and PENS!

stillers4me
02-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Great thread! :applaudit:

You guys are the ones that make our little home such a great place to hang out! Don't make yourselves scarce just because it's the offseason! There's still plenty to bitch and moan about...errr...I mean talk about! Hopefully, the knuckleheads that run this show will get there heads out of their asses and sign an agreement soon so the business of building the 2011-2012 Steelers can get underway. Our first priority is to sign Woodley to a long term contract. Then we need some guys around Ben so he doesn't have to play injured and gimpy half the season. Then there's the secondary that needs a major rehaul.

There's work to do, folks, and we're all going to be here to keep track of it. Stick around. The draft is only a little over 2 months away. The Steelers staff will be back to work almost as soon as the touch down in Pittsburgh today. No time to mope......#7 is still on the horizon. I just know it.

HometownGal
02-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Great thread! :applaudit:

You guys are the ones that make our little home such a great place to hang out! Don't make yourselves scarce just because it's the offseason! There's still plenty to bitch and moan about...errr...I mean talk about! Hopefully, the knuckleheads that run this show will get there heads out of their asses and sign an agreement soon so the business of building the 2011-2012 Steelers can get underway. Our first priority is to sign Woodley to a long term contract. Then we need some guys around Ben so he doesn't have to play injured and gimpy half the season. Then there's the secondary that needs a major rehaul.

There's work to do, folks, and we're all going to be here to keep track of it. Stick around. The draft is only a little over 2 months away. The Steelers staff will be back to work almost as soon as the touch down in Pittsburgh today. No time to mope......#7 is still on the horizon. I just know it.

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

Spot on Sue! :thumbsup:

We have an awesome family here at SU and I'm so happy to have all of you here! :drink: We have some ideas in the making on new enhancements to the site, so stick around and share in the fun! :bananadoggywow:

No, just to focus on it.

Thank you, steelreserve, for making me choke on my coffee! :lol: :lol: Yes - focus is key. :heh: ;)