PDA

View Full Version : Party Crashers.

Edman
02-06-2011, 02:43 PM
It looks like our Steelers are the patsy for Aaron Rodgers and Packers' big coronation tonight. All day it's been Packers, Packers, Packers.

Goofell is there with his butt-buddy Bob Kraft, they brought up two old Packer Legends, Jerry Jones is there, Old Cowboys are there, Celebs are there. There are ALL cheering on Mike McCarthy and the Packers. You can switch on Fox, and the Packer favoritism is off the charts, sprinkle on some Cowboy love and you have a VERY sickening display for a Steeler fan. It's like one big party for the Packers with Cowboys as special guests.

Oh, how sweet would it be to crash this party.

steelpride12
02-06-2011, 02:44 PM
When we crash this party yes tonight they will be speachless when Ben is handed the trophy from GODell.

Count Steeler
02-06-2011, 02:45 PM
It looks like our Steelers are the patsy for Aaron Rodgers and Packers' big coronation tonight. All day it's been Packers, Packers, Packers.

Goofell is there with his butt-buddy Bob Kraft, they brought up two old Packer Legends, Jerry Jones is there, Old Cowboys are there, Celebs are there. There are ALL cheering on Mike McCarthy and the Packers. You can switch on Fox, and the Packer favoritism is off the charts, sprinkle on some Cowboy love and you have a VERY sickening display for a Steeler fan. It's like one big party for the Packers with Cowboys as special guests.

Oh, how sweet would it be to crash this party.

Oh how sweet it is going to be to be presented the Lombardi in the house that Jones built. There may be an earthquake with all the Cowboy fans crying and the scoreboard will fall on a select few ne'er do wells in the NFL head office.

KeiselPower99
02-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Given the Lombardi trophy in front of the media crazed Packer suckers in the house of "Americas Team". I cant wait for 1030 tonight.

X-Terminator
02-06-2011, 02:53 PM
The Steelers haven't been getting any respect all week long. Why would today be any different? That's why I'm starting to hate Green Bay, and it isn't even their fault. I hope the Steelers pound them into the turf at Jerry World, and then watch all of them flood the place out with their tears. And you KNOW the Steelers players have been paying attention to this and hopefully get a little more motivation to go out there and win.

HometownGal
02-06-2011, 03:00 PM
What I just cannot understand is why all of this Packers love? It isn't like they've never won a Super Bowl or a host of NFL championships!! :doh: I also don't understand why they are favored over the Steelers. My God - are these people so blind or is their hatred for the Steelers so obvious?

I'm going to mute my TV when the game starts and listen to the radio broadcast, or I'm afraid my wrist will be broken by the end of the evening tossing my shoes at the TV every time I hear a Packer-slurping talking head knob-slobbin' the Pack. :puke:

BPS3akaWirels3
02-06-2011, 03:21 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs909.ash1/181767_10150100081506544_42549466543_6172481_42669 56_n.jpg

And Brett Michaels is going to rock the party..

steelpride12
02-06-2011, 03:25 PM
God even WTAE is now showing the fans in GB and around Lambeu Field...WHEN DID STEELER FANS CARE!?

HometownGal
02-06-2011, 03:47 PM
God even WTAE is now showing the fans in GB and around Lambeu Field...WHEN DID STEELER FANS CARE!?

Seriously, though - I'd rather see them than listen to Sally Wiggin. :horror: She knows as much about football as a stump and her voice makes me crazy!! She always sounds like she has a nose full of boogers.

For God's sake Sally - blow your nose!!!

HometownGal
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM
OMG - just heard that about 2,000 people are being denied entry into Jerry World because of the "unsafe conditions" in a group of boxes. The NFL has said they will refund their money. What the hell about their travel expenses and hotel accommodations??? Gawd - I'd be honked off big time if that happened to me!!!!

X-Terminator
02-06-2011, 03:54 PM
OMG - just heard that about 2,000 people are being denied entry into Jerry World because of the "unsafe conditions" in a group of boxes. The NFL has said they will refund their money. What the hell about their travel expenses and hotel accommodations??? Gawd - I'd be honked off big time if that happened to me!!!!

Yeah, they somehow forgot that falling ice from the roof might be a problem, and the temporary seats aren't finished either. :doh:

ALLD
02-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Brett Favre, Tim Tebow and Tom Brady.

The storyline should read, "Steelers going for record 7th Super Bowl title." Instead we are being treated as red headed step children.

We are the baddest team in the NFL since the 1970 merger! Everybody else trying to deny that fact can kiss my big white ass.

86WARD
02-06-2011, 04:06 PM

Fuck that...what about the game...I'd want more than what you mentioned above...

SteelerEmpire
02-06-2011, 04:10 PM
This is gonna be soooo sweet !!!

tube517
02-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Did someone say something about Mark Sanchez?

Seriously, though - I'd rather see them than listen to Sally Wiggin. :horror: She knows as much about football as a stump and her voice makes me crazy!! She always sounds like she has a nose full of boogers.

For God's sake Sally - blow your nose!!!