PDA

View Full Version : Serving Packer fans...

Iron Steeler
02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I posted this somewhere else ... really wanted to share it you guys n gals.
So I work at a restaurant, And i was bar-tending for a private party. Liberty Mutual i think it was. But man a hand full of them were Packer fans, and pretty much the whole party was Steeler Hating! There was this one guy who was just a smug preppy doosh who was acting like he knew all about football which after hearing 3 sentences I can tell here clearly didn't know anything. He kept pointing to the TV " LOOK GUYS BIG BEN WAS DRUNK AND PARTYING OUT OF CONTROL A**HOLE" ....

I wanted to say to him " What are you doing right know?" But I had to suppress the steeler fan in me because my tip percentage would have plummeted.

BPS3akaWirels3
02-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I posted this somewhere else ... really wanted to share it you guys n gals.
So I work at a restaurant, And i was bar-tending for a private party. Liberty Mutual i think it was. But man a hand full of them were Packer fans, and pretty much the whole party was Steeler Hating! There was this one guy who was just a smug preppy doosh who was acting like he knew all about football which after hearing 3 sentences I can tell here clearly didn't know anything. He kept pointing to the TV " LOOK GUYS BIG BEN WAS DRUNK AND PARTYING OUT OF CONTROL A**HOLE" ....

I wanted to say to him " What are you doing right know?" But I had to suppress the steeler fan in me because my tip percentage would have plummeted.

I would have written on the receipt at the bottom "Go Steelers"

SteelerEmpire
02-04-2011, 09:37 PM
They have about 48 hrs left of this "high" their on... then will come the CRASH

Burghfan58
02-05-2011, 10:11 AM
I understand. About the only thing that would keep me from responding to that would be losing my job, but it still must of been tough.