PDA

View Full Version : Joe Montana: ‘I’ve been a Steelers fan all my life’

polamalubeast
02-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Joe Montana is a hard guy to pin down. There’s a lot of demand for the 49ers three-time Super Bowl MVP at Radio Row. But I was able to stop him just long enough to find out if he will be rooting for his hometown Steelers Sunday. Montana was born in New Eagle, Pa., just outside Pittsburgh.

“I grew up in Pittsburgh. I win either way because Mike McCarthy‘s from the Pittsburgh area too, so, if they win there’s still some of that Pittsburgh hometown in it,” Montana said. “But I’ve been a Steelers fan all my life.”

Did 49ers coach Bill Walsh ever touch the Lombardi Trophy as McCarthy did after his press conference Friday morning?

“I don’t know if Bill ever did that or not, I’m not sure,” Montana said. “But you know what, it’s a dream. So maybe (McCarthy) was just dreaming. Hopeful.”

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/02/04/montana-ive-been-a-steelers-fan-all-my-life/?module=HP_spotlight

tube517
02-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Montana > Steve the Douche Young

ALLD
02-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Steve Young is a mormon with magic underpants. He never was and never will be as good as Montana.

Iron Steeler
02-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Montana > Steve the Douche Young

agreed

86WARD
02-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Steve Young is a mormon with magic underpants. He never was and never will be as good as Montana.

lol...

I knew there was a reason why I've always liked Montana...