Merchant
02-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Good answer.

ALLD
02-04-2011, 02:28 PM
He is a good liar.

st33lersguy
02-04-2011, 02:42 PM
In reality he only really wanted to hand the trophy to UGG Bieber and would be sick to hand the trophy to any steeler

NJarhead
02-04-2011, 02:47 PM
For those of us who have Twitter blocked at work, would someone mind providing a brief outline of the tweet?

Silverback
02-04-2011, 03:02 PM
For those of us who have Twitter blocked at work, would someone mind providing a brief outline of the tweet?

This video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJsNDOu3teg

If you've had Youtube blocked at work, I can't really describe it to its full glory. Someone straight up asking Goodell how he would feel if he had to hand MVP over to Ben or Harrison, come Sunday. However, there's much more to it than just that.

HometownGal
02-04-2011, 03:03 PM
I have a question for Mr. Goodell . . .

Why does your face look like a limp pecker?

Asswad. :jerkit:

NJarhead
02-04-2011, 03:13 PM
I have a question for Mr. Goodell . . .

Why does your face look like a limp pecker?

Asswad. :jerkit:

She's a lady! Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, she's a lady!

:wink02: :drink:

HometownGal
02-04-2011, 03:17 PM
She's a lady! Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, she's a lady!

:wink02: :drink:

I AM a lady until a jackass like Goodell pisses me off. :thumbsup:

SteelerSal
02-04-2011, 03:25 PM

:lol:

NJarhead
02-04-2011, 03:28 PM
This video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJsNDOu3teg

If you've had Youtube blocked at work, I can't really describe it to its full glory. Someone straight up asking Goodell how he would feel if he had to hand MVP over to Ben or Harrison, come Sunday. However, there's much more to it than just that.

Oddly, I can get youtube (for now). Thanks a bunch.

Very diplomatic answer. Can't really complain about it. But I was happy to hear the question asked.

NJarhead
02-04-2011, 03:29 PM

I know my Dear. I'm sorry you missed out on actually hearing me sing it. lol

cakmakli
02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Oh, you know Pittsburgh fans do you? Well you had better believe it you Jagoff. That just goes to show how incredibly stupid you are.

You really do make me want to vomit. I have nothing but utter disgust for your worthless ass.

The WH
02-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Holy Fuck. Tim Benz has balls the size of grapefruits. Ball. the. size. of. grapefruits. I've always hated Tim Benz, but to be able to ask that question took balls.

Although. Although. I do think that Goodell made him look like an ass a little bit.

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2011, 04:21 PM
He'll hand it to Rooney and walk away...that is all.

Its been well documented by me that Goodell was acting on Rooney's orders when he suspended Ben for 6 games, to reduce it to 4, right in time for Ben to come back, with us at 3-1 and then go on a run. Also, I believe Rooney thought that maybe Harrison lost his edge last year, so he had Goodell fine Harrison intentionally pissing off Silverback, so that James would come out even more violent and really put the fear of death in other team's QBs. its all in the master plan my friends.

Just like Terry now having an Interview with Ben on Sunday prior to the game is planned, now we get not 1, but TWO Steelers Greats on the screen, eating time, at the same time...and Steeler nation will only GROW because of it.

The Dark Lord has spoken.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

The WH
02-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Months after Bradshaw said he didn't like Ben. nice.

NJarhead
02-04-2011, 04:51 PM
He'll hand it to Rooney and walk away...that is all.

Its been well documented by me that Goodell was acting on Rooney's orders when he suspended Ben for 6 games, to reduce it to 4, right in time for Ben to come back, with us at 3-1 and then go on a run. Also, I believe Rooney thought that maybe Harrison lost his edge last year, so he had Goodell fine Harrison intentionally pissing off Silverback, so that James would come out even more violent and really put the fear of death in other team's QBs. its all in the master plan my friends.

Just like Terry now having an Interview with Ben on Sunday prior to the game is planned, now we get not 1, but TWO Steelers Greats on the screen, eating time, at the same time...and Steeler nation will only GROW because of it.

The Dark Lord has spoken.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Come back to New Jersey my Friend. I think you are losing your mind down there. Besides, I need another Black and Gold brother to hang with on Sundays. haha

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Months after Bradshaw said he didn't like Ben. nice.

right, big set up...works out nicely...btw...I don't like ben being accused twice of sexual assualt myself. once, shame on you, twice...shame on me...I think, and have said it, that NOT being coddled after this 2nd accusation and being Called Out by many, including Terry, probably helped Ben more than anything else. It was all on him this time, no one "had his back" and he has "Manned Up" and now...hopefully...after he wins this year and professes his love for his new Fiance...has grown into a person we can respect on and off the field.

GoSlash27
02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
That would be absolutely perfect to watch Goodell hand Deebo the MVP award in Jerry's house.

BigNastyDefense
02-04-2011, 05:19 PM
If he knew Pittsburgh fans, he would know that we hate him and wish he'd leave office so someone who actually understands the game of football can run the National Football League.