PDA

View Full Version : Messages to our Steelers from the members of S U

venom
02-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Now that we are down to 2 days away from the Super Bowl , I thought it would be kool to write something to them and wish them luck.

Play hard and smart and Seventh Heaven will not be too far to grasp. Show the world why the Steelers are the greatest team with the best owners in the NFL. It has been a great ride this year and I want it to end with a win on Sunday. Best of Luck Men of Steel towards your journey to OUR Seventh Lombardi !!

Texasteel
02-04-2011, 10:26 AM
P.S.

I think I can honestly say I speak for everyone here. Win or loss, we are very proud of our team. Thanks for the year guys. Thank for the hard work and sacrifice.

P.S. to the P.S.

We would much rather have the win please.

HometownGal
02-04-2011, 10:29 AM
TWO WORDS - KICK ASS! :tt02: :tt03:

I've always believed in my Steelers and believe in you NOW! You are without a doubt one of the most talented and special group of guys we've had in the black 'n gold in the 45+ years I've been a diehard Steelers fan!

GOOD LUCK and we'll be right there with you on Sunday! :tt03: :tt02:

The Duke
02-04-2011, 11:22 AM
The packers are better than you at every single position. Now go kick their asses and prove me wrong!

PS- Hines, you're just a 3rd round pick :chuckle:

Seriously, good luck out there. You've already made us proud fans all season. Now just get the icing in the cake

7SteelGal43
02-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Here We Go STEELERS, Here We Go ! !

Let's go STEELERS. #7 is within reach. Steeler Nation is so proud of you, each and every one of you. This is our moment, time to be great !!

Iron Steeler
02-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Play your hearts out men! AND STICK IT TO GOODELL AND ALL THE NONBELIEVERS !!!

stillers4me
02-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Noli nothis permittere te terere
(Never let the bastards bring you down)

Now go do this thing and bring home #7.