PDA

View Full Version : Trolls makin' Steeler Nation look bad.

GoSlash27
02-03-2011, 10:55 PM
The Packers forum is under assault from trolls from some forum called "SteelerNation.Com"

These "fans" are really making the rest of us look like... well... like Eagles fans.

You folks might want to drop by and show them what Steeler nation is really all about.
You'll almost certainly take some heat 'cus these folks have had a long week, but I don't like the idea of these jackasses dragging our good name through the mud.

SteelerEmpire
02-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Packers forum link ? But yea. There are "several" people on that site (steelernation.com) that appear to have forgotten to take their "meds" before they sign on... the kind that don't think before they speak (OR type).

GoSlash27
02-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Sorry!
http://www.packerforum.com/f8/

Those douche-nozzles actually went out of their way to go looking for fights. With mods cheering them on!
Is this some new Steeler forum? I've never heard of them before.

SteelerEmpire
02-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Sorry!
http://www.packerforum.com/f8/

Those douche-nozzles actually went out of their way to go looking for fights. With mods cheering them on!
Is this some new Steeler forum? I've never heard of them before.

No. I think they've been around for a while as they get a fair amount of traffic. But there are quite a few that are not "people person's" over there. "Quick" to pick a fight with anyone, rival fan's OR steeler fans... There's "definitely" an 'element of madness' over there...

The Duke
02-04-2011, 12:18 AM
That's why I hate 7 year olds

fansince'76
02-04-2011, 01:17 AM
No. I think they've been around for a while as they get a fair amount of traffic. But there are quite a few that are not "people person's" over there. "Quick" to pick a fight with anyone, rival fan's OR steeler fans... There's "definitely" an 'element of madness' over there...

Yep. SN has been around for quite a while - they flame each other just as much as they flame opposing teams' fans if not more, from what I've seen. Not my cup of tea, personally.

Craic
02-04-2011, 02:42 AM
I think I checked them out for about 2 minutes when SF blew up... No way, no how, no thankyou.

HometownGal
02-04-2011, 04:51 AM
I used to post over at SN years ago and while most of the long-timers over there are good people who love their team, there is a group of them who kind of run the roost and enjoy baiting, flaming and looking for fights. When I left there to come here, I left with - let's say - a "bang". :heh:

Surprisingly, we haven't had any Pack trolls over here, and even though we are finally on the Google first page, there are other forums above us who are bearing the brunt. :lol: :thumbsup:

JJP41
02-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to Stash and the classy Steeler fans for not flaming the Packers forum. Trolls from the Steeler Nation have gone out of their way trying to start stuff ........even devoted an entire thread on their site to it. Sad.

Good luck on Sunday.

fansince'76
02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to Stash and the classy Steeler fans for not flaming the Packers forum. Trolls from the Steeler Nation have gone out of their way trying to start stuff ........even devoted an entire thread on their site to it. Sad.

Good luck on Sunday.

Thanks for the kind words. As much as I wanna build animosity towards the Packers for this game, I just can't. Classy organization and a classy fanbase all the way around. Good luck to you as well - but not too much luck. :wink02: :drink:

HometownGal
02-04-2011, 11:30 AM

Good luck on Sunday.

You're welcome. :drink: I have never been one to troll other teams' forums as it is pointless and imho - quite immature. The Pack's fan base is just as devoted and loyal to their team as ours is and both teams go way back. I respect the Pack and their fans even though I hope we kick your asses up the field and back down on Sunday. :heh:

Welcome to SU and please feel free to stick around!

JJP41
02-04-2011, 11:34 AM
In all honesty, I was sort of disappointed the Steelers didn't get to play the Pats in the title game. I really wanted to see them beat Brady and Company. Not that shutting up Rexy Ryan is a bad thing but I don't much care for the Pats.

Again, good luck all.

NJarhead
02-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Done. I can't stand our bandwagoneer base punk asses. They're not even fans as far as I'm concerned.

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2011, 11:40 AM
imgaine if I was a troll....muahahahahahahahahaha

I just smack talk on our forum instead...its much funner that way.

JJP41
02-04-2011, 11:46 AM
You guys are a class act. More of you should join Slash and come over and talk football with us Packer fans.

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2011, 11:51 AM
You guys are a class act. More of you should join Slash and come over and talk football with us Packer fans.

HA HA HA!

you must be talking to everyone else! LMAO! clearly you haven't seen any of my violent posts :)

SteelerEmpire
02-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Steeler Nation is the "Penitentiary" for Steelers fans... Just like when criminals can't function in society, the only place that will except them is the penitentiary. Likewise; when those people that seem to get "banned" from the more respected Steeler sites, they seem to "fit in" and find a home at SN. Its for the "special" among us... :crazy:

NJarhead
02-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Yea, Dino is the guy we sic on you if you're a troll from another team. He also shows great initiative in that same regard. haha

BigNastyDefense
02-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Every fan base has fans like that.

I checked out SN at one point, but they flamed the shit out of me. I go to a Steelers forum to talk football, not take crap like they hand out there.

BnG_Hevn
02-04-2011, 12:08 PM
steelernation.com has been around since about '99, when the steelers site went down. There are a select few who are cool, like TMC, but most of them are just wankers.

JJP41
02-04-2011, 12:13 PM
HA HA HA!

you must be talking to everyone else! LMAO! clearly you haven't seen any of my violent posts :)

No, can't say I have.........lol.

fansince'76
02-04-2011, 01:39 PM
HA HA HA!

Careful what you say - I don't want to draw the ire of this guy:

Vikings' Stadium Collapse caused by Green Bay Packers Wizard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WerpY3TCeDA

:chuckle:

43Hitman
02-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Every fan base has fans like that.

I checked out SN at one point, but they flamed the shit out of me. I go to a Steelers forum to talk football, not take crap like they hand out there.

yeah, no crap. I had a mod on my ass after about 10 minutes of being on that board. It wasn't pretty, lol.

SteelerSal
02-04-2011, 01:51 PM
What topic over on the Packers forum are you all refering to?

smokin3000gt
02-04-2011, 02:00 PM
I checked out SN when SF imploded and lurked for about a day before I realized that place was a shit hole. Seemed like they were all so busy trying be to the 'cool kid' they forgot to act like adults. (wow do I sound old..)

SteelerSal
02-04-2011, 02:05 PM
I checked out SN when SF imploded and lurked for about a day before I realized that place was a shit hole. Seemed like they were all so busy trying be to the 'cool kid' they forgot to act like adults. (wow do I sound old..)

But that did not stop you from being the old, cool kid, here. :)

HometownGal
02-04-2011, 03:24 PM
steelernation.com has been around since about '99, when the steelers site went down. There are a select few who are cool, like TMC, but most of them are just wankers.

TMC is a nice guy and knows his stuff. I know a lot of people have a problem with DD but he was always respectful to me. :noidea:

There was a guy over there, whose SN shall not be mentioned, who took shots at me because I'm a female (he even admitted it once). God forbid a woman should post in the football forums. :jawdrop2: He got the shock of his life when he quickly found out that if the poison dart is fired at me, I'll fire it right back with pinpoint accuracy. :heh: There was also a former female Mod over there who was a real bitch and thought she was just da shit. She always took her shots because I was fairly well liked over there and because I had a few years on her. Y'know - the "Granny" jokes. When I left there, I tore into her like I've never torn into anyone before and got a ton of emails from those who had my email addy giving me props for doing something they always wanted to do but were afraid to. From what I was told, she stayed away from there for several weeks after that and is no longer over there. :lol:

BPS3akaWirels3
02-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Done.. I added my 2 cents to Slash's thread...

smokin3000gt
02-04-2011, 09:44 PM
TMC is a nice guy and knows his stuff. I know a lot of people have a problem with DD but he was always respectful to me. :noidea:

There was a guy over there, whose SN shall not be mentioned, who took shots at me because I'm a female (he even admitted it once). God forbid a woman should post in the football forums. :jawdrop2: He got the shock of his life when he quickly found out that if the poison dart is fired at me, I'll fire it right back with pinpoint accuracy. :heh: There was also a former female Mod over there who was a real bitch and thought she was just da shit. She always took her shots because I was fairly well liked over there and because I had a few years on her. Y'know - the "Granny" jokes. When I left there, I tore into her like I've never torn into anyone before and got a ton of emails from those who had my email addy giving me props for doing something they always wanted to do but were afraid to. From what I was told, she stayed away from there for several weeks after that and is no longer over there. :lol:

I know the girl you are talking about and she was a total rag. Probably one of the biggest turn offs over there. I'm glad she never showed up here.

Devilsdancefloor
02-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Wheni was search for a place to hang my steelrs hat a few years ago i stopped ini there for a short time and got blasted by some reglars and i knew then i need to go before i blew a gasket

TMC
02-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Here is the funny part, I signed up with this board when it first opened. I went to the Packers message board to talk football. Yet, they banned me because one of their moderators went to SteelerNation and other posters there mentioned my name. I had only talked football at that point. They still banned me, later rescinded the ban, then devoted a thread there to call me out, even going as far as PMing me to gain my attention.

As I stated there, I had done nothing wrong.

So, to all of you apologizing for the "trolls" that are not Steeler faithful, do you still feel the same way? Do you know how many "trolls" were banned? TWO. Wow, what an onslaught. Heaven forbid that an army of two shake the foundations of a website.

Then, you get crappy posts from people that do not know what is happening professing their love for the Packer fans and lining up to plant their lips on rears to make happy-happy nice-nice.

Any of you that know me, and some here do, know where I can be found. They did as well. It would be a lot more mature to say it to my face than it would to run around and talk about people behind their back.

Since maturity seems to be an issue.

JayC
02-04-2011, 11:16 PM
i hate that site

ColdRolledSteel
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
I've been a member at the Packers forum for years. I have never seen Packer fans go off on Steeler fans like this.Let them be or engage them. If they want to step on the Terrible Towel,that's their right. To the folks who are going over there to "Apologize" for Steeler trolls? Stop. In the Name of of all that which is Greg Lloyd,Jack Lambert and Mean Joe Green, please stop. Quite frankly, your posts there scream of estrogen overload and reek of ass kissing... No need for that. Look, they are feeling the same as any other teams fans who are matched up against the Steelers. They are scared. I have yet to see any Steeler trolls there.I'm sure there has been some, but the Mods there (Great guys,BTW),must have deleted them.

Craic
02-05-2011, 04:05 AM
Here is the funny part, I signed up with this board when it first opened. I went to the Packers message board to talk football. Yet, they banned me because one of their moderators went to SteelerNation and other posters there mentioned my name. I had only talked football at that point. They still banned me, later rescinded the ban, then devoted a thread there to call me out, even going as far as PMing me to gain my attention.

So, to all of you apologizing for the "trolls" that are not Steeler faithful, do you still feel the same way? Do you know how many "trolls" were banned? TWO. Wow, what an onslaught. Heaven forbid that an army of two shake the foundations of a website.

Then, you get crappy posts from people that do not know what is happening professing their love for the Packer fans and lining up to plant their lips on rears to make happy-happy nice-nice.

Any of you that know me, and some here do, know where I can be found. They did as well. It would be a lot more mature to say it to my face than it would to run around and talk about people behind their back.

Let me put it this way.

I never mentioned names, nor hinted at people in particular. I was speaking in general about fans of certain teams that troll other boards. I have no idea if you did or did not, and frankly, don't care as it is none of my business. I do however, care about having good football discussions...

and to that end, if you want to stay around here and talk football... come on over.

BPS3akaWirels3
02-05-2011, 07:02 AM

So why do some Steelers fans feel the need to stoop to their level? Just ignore them and focus on supporting our team and cheering the Steelers to victory.

BPS3akaWirels3
02-05-2011, 07:05 AM
Let me put it this way.

I never mentioned names, nor hinted at people in particular. I was speaking in general about fans of certain teams that troll other boards. I have no idea if you did or did not, and frankly, don't care as it is none of my business. I do however, care about having good football discussions...

and to that end, if you want to stay around here and talk football... come on over.

Ditto... There is nothing wrong with what we are doing. It's the better thing to do then act like kids.

GoSlash27
02-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Ditto... There is nothing wrong with what we are doing. It's the better thing to do then act like kids.

'Zackly. I did not apologize for the behavior of these trolls. Although their behavior offends me as much as it offended the Packers fans, I have no control over it and therefore it's not my fault. The Packers fans were at fault for flaming me without cause and I was at fault for firing back when I didn't know what was going on. The whole situation needed fixing and it's fixed (knock on wood).
Both of our organizations are known for handling ourselves with class and I prefer to keep it that way.

As for the "butt-kissing" thing, it ain't butt-kissing if you mean it. I like their players, organization, and fans and I always have. The way they approach the game, their traditions and how they conduct themselves are reminiscent of how we like to be. I respect that and don't mind telling them.

TMC
02-05-2011, 08:19 AM
So why do some Steelers fans feel the need to stoop to their level? Just ignore them and focus on supporting our team and cheering the Steelers to victory.

See, that is the problem, nobody from SteelerNation did. Only three members went over there. Of the three, I cannot find where ONE trolled the site. All were talking football or backing up the Steelers. What they did not like was when they would call Ben a rapist, we would point out Brandon Underwood was allegedly charged with raping a woman and 6 players, including Clay Matthews, were accused of holding her down.

See, they wanted to start slinging shit about the Steelers but climbed up on a pedestal like their team was squeaky clean. Even in threads without that banter, if you talked football, it did not take another 4 posts for rapist to come out. THEIR moderator heard so much of it, he made THEM stop. Then, he went searching, found a post on SteelerNation that is referenced, and started banning people from that site.

There was no mass trolling. Hell, there wasn't even trolling to start with, unless you consider football talk trolling. Then, other "Steeler" fans come in and apologize. So, basically, what they are apologizing for is for the guys in front of them that took offense to the Steelers being called rapists, cheap shot artists, and scum.

Wow, way to clean that up. Instead of potentially being called trolls by fans of another team, we will settle for watching our team get called much worse. Brilliant.

BPS3akaWirels3
02-05-2011, 08:23 AM
See, that is the problem, nobody from SteelerNation did. Only three members went over there. Of the three, I cannot find where ONE trolled the site. All were talking football or backing up the Steelers. What they did not like was when they would call Ben a rapist, we would point out Brandon Underwood was allegedly charged with raping a woman and 6 players, including Clay Matthews, were accused of holding her down.

See, they wanted to start slinging shit about the Steelers but climbed up on a pedestal like their team was squeaky clean. Even in threads without that banter, if you talked football, it did not take another 4 posts for rapist to come out. THEIR moderator heard so much of it, he made THEM stop. Then, he went searching, found a post on SteelerNation that is referenced, and started banning people from that site.

There was no mass trolling. Hell, there wasn't even trolling to start with, unless you consider football talk trolling. Then, other "Steeler" fans come in and apologize. So, basically, what they are apologizing for is for the guys in front of them that took offense to the Steelers being called rapists, cheap shot artists, and scum.

Wow, way to clean that up. Instead of potentially being called trolls by fans of another team, we will settle for watching our team get called much worse. Brilliant.

So just leave their site and be done with it.. Let then bitch and talk smack amongst their selves.. We are all adults.. Let's walk away...

TMC
02-05-2011, 08:41 AM
'Zackly. I did not apologize for the behavior of these trolls. Although their behavior offends me as much as it offended the Packers fans, I have no control over it and therefore it's not my fault. The Packers fans were at fault for flaming me without cause and I was at fault for firing back when I didn't know what was going on. The whole situation needed fixing and it's fixed (knock on wood).
Both of our organizations are known for handling ourselves with class and I prefer to keep it that way.

As for the "butt-kissing" thing, it ain't butt-kissing if you mean it. I like their players, organization, and fans and I always have. The way they approach the game, their traditions and how they conduct themselves are reminiscent of how we like to be. I respect that and don't mind telling them.

In the initial thread that most of us posted in, titled "Steeler Fan Visitors! Why Do You Believe Steelers Win?", a thread you posted in, Packer fans started with the slaps. They came with the arrest cracks and other statements. In fact, several Steeler posters openly questioned why they approached it like that IN that thread. That is where their moderator stated:

I agree
KNOCK this **** off about the **** crap..I am sick of seeing it

He said that AFTER I responded to a Packer fan making a statement about our players getting arrested. I pointed out they had history too. And, they do. Johnny Jolly is gone for a year because of drugs. They have had multiple arrests in that area and Farve was hooked on painkillers while with the Packers. They had rape charges against Brandon Underwood 5 months AFTER Roethlisberger. They have dirty laundry just like any other team.

You were in that thread with the backhanded slaps. In fact, you came in on that thread and that was the first thread where ANYONE from SteelerNation posted. So, in essence, you were one of the posters that "trolled" their site. You did as much "trolling" as anyone else. Now, since they have called you a troll, you want to back up and play nice. What did you do wrong to be called a troll? Nothing? Really. Neither did we.

The simple fact is, they bashed MY team. They slung plenty of shitty terms out about MY Steelers. You can eat that shit if you like and call it ice cream, I won't. If they were choirboys and we were thugs, sure. But they have just as many skeletons in their closet, invite visiting fans into a thread to talk football, and then posters there go out of their way to derail football talk with cheap shots.

And, you are now defending them. Way to go. Instead of thinking Steeler fans are "trolls", now they know we are doormats for them to wipe their crappy shoes on any time they like. No backbone. No integrity. We will just take their backhand slaps at our team, wipe the blood out our mouth, and apologize if we let a drop hit their carpet.

TMC
02-05-2011, 08:48 AM
So just leave their site and be done with it.. Let then bitch and talk smack amongst their selves.. We are all adults.. Let's walk away...

That is exactly what I have done. And, I am not on another Steeler site talking about spineless Steeler fans apologizing for standing up to their team and begging for people to come and defend the Steelers with some backbone.

But, Slash felt the need to come here and beg for people to go there and apologize.

The funny part is, there are Packer moderators over there defending me. Why would they do that if we trolled the site?

GoSlash27
02-05-2011, 08:56 AM
TMC,
Don't know what to tell you there, man. I haven't had any issues with them since this whole episode. Any Packers trolls over there reflect on their fans, not ours. If your pride will not allow you to rise above it then you have made the conscious decision to engage in a low-road discussion and that's your business.
I choose to maintain a friendly discussion and ignore the trolls.

TMC
02-05-2011, 09:12 AM
TMC,
Don't know what to tell you there, man. I haven't had any issues with them since this whole episode. Any Packers trolls over there reflect on their fans, not ours. If your pride will not allow you to rise above it then you have made the conscious decision to engage in a low-road discussion and that's your business.
I choose to maintain a friendly discussion and ignore the trolls.

I guess you haven't. When someone starts kissing my ass, I like it too. I am sure they love it. But, their moderators had to step in and stop them from calling Ben a rapist. Their moderators had to step in to stop their members from inciting issues.

Then, you make statements like this:

For real. I've honestly never heard of that forum before. What a buncha douches!

They banned 2 people from that site. Yet, you call everyone there douches. Then, you make a post here about them.

How classy is that? Taking the high road? You choose to maintain a friendly discussion with Packer fans and in order to do so, you trash your own fan base because PACKER FANS told you they were trolling. Even though, they have a whopping ban list of 2. TWO.

If you are on the high-road, I'll stay on the low-road. I'll stick with my Steeler brothers and sisters 365 days a year and not jump ship and talk shit about them to appease a fan base that is trashing my team.

BlastFurnace
02-05-2011, 10:49 AM
I'm a member of both SteelerNation and Here...

Guys...TMC is not your enemy, he's not rude, nor is he a trash talker. He's very highly respected over at SN and would be here too if he chose to post over here regularly. Problem is, that some fans of other teams get all up in arms when things are pointed out against their team...and that....IMO, is what happened on the Packer Boards.

Every fan base has their difficult fans, but TMC is not one of them. You should read his pre-game writeups. They are better than anything you will find in any "paid" venue.

Just my 2 cents....

Now...we have a game tomorrow...as a Nation...Let's all unite!

Boh
02-05-2011, 10:52 AM
there just kids. no biggy

GoSlash27
02-05-2011, 10:57 AM
BF,
I'm not trashing TMC. I'm just saying that he's making a conscious decision to let the flamers rile him up, whereas I am making the conscious decision to report/ ignore the problem children and carry on a friendly discussion with the non-trolls. To each his own.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Im a Packer fan I say Thanks for staying Classy on this forum. I honestly dont know what the hell is going on,on both forums. All i know is that some Steeler fans on SN decided to launch a Troll Campaign on our forum. Our Forum does not allow trolling or low level attacks. Our People involved with any trolling has been given a Strict Warning. Only very few of our people troll. It all started when SN launched first then our people did troll them back and the SN trolls got Banned. I dont know why this TMC guy was targeted.

Good Luck Sunday hope its a good game.

P.S The Packers saved the Bears from getting killed. If the Bears would of Won that last game I think you would of Killed a few people. Sence the Packers beat the Bears its a Competition. The Bears just stink.

Peace out.

TMC
02-05-2011, 11:17 AM
BF,
I'm not trashing TMC. I'm just saying that he's making a conscious decision to let the flamers rile him up, whereas I am making the conscious decision to report/ ignore the problem children and carry on a friendly discussion with the non-trolls. To each his own.

Actually, I did not make that conscious decision to get riled up. Again, you do not know what the hell you are talking about. I was simply talking football on that board. Then, a moderator went to SteelerNation, found a post, saw others talking about me and what was said on the Packer board, started a thread pointing me out, made a sticky of it, and then PMed me to drag me in it.

Then, YOU made a conscious decision to go there and try to show superiority by trashing SteelerNation, calling people from there douches, and then posting a thread about it here.

If you planned on ignoring it, why did you ever address it?

TMC
02-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Im a Packer fan I say Thanks for staying Classy on this forum. I honestly dont know what the hell is going on,on both forums. All i know is that some Steeler fans on SN decided to launch a Troll Campaign on our forum. Our Forum does not allow trolling or low level attacks. Our People involved with any trolling has been given a Strict Warning. Only very few of our people troll. It all started when SN launched first then our people did troll them back and the SN trolls got Banned. I dont know why this TMC guy was targeted.

Good Luck Sunday hope its a good game.

P.S The Packers saved the Bears from getting killed. If the Bears would of Won that last game I think you would of Killed a few people. Sence the Packers beat the Bears its a Competition. The Bears just stink.

Peace out.

I would challenge you and ANY other Packer member to point out the offending posts made by the "Troll Campaign". I would be willing to bet you cannot find 10 posts made simply to incite issues on your board.

But, I bet I can find twice as many where Roethlisberger is called a rapist there and Steeler players are called thugs. In fact, I can find those type posts in threads addressed to Steeler fans under the premise of "talking football". Again, it is a FACT that LTF, a moderator, had to post a sticky telling PACKER members to stop with the rape posts. Please tell me how that fits into your "classy" mantra.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Actually, I did not make that conscious decision to get riled up. Again, you do not know what the hell you are talking about. I was simply talking football on that board. Then, a moderator went to SteelerNation, found a post, saw others talking about me and what was said on the Packer board, started a thread pointing me out, made a sticky of it, and then PMed me to drag me in it.

Then, YOU made a conscious decision to go there and try to show superiority by trashing SteelerNation, calling people from there douches, and then posting a thread about it here.

If you planned on ignoring it, why did you ever address it?

Our Mod did not call you out on Purpose. Did you even read his posts. He wanted you to be aware of SN dirty tactics sence you are a Regular of that Board.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:25 AM
I would challenge you and ANY other Packer member to point out the offending posts made by the "Troll Campaign". I would be willing to bet you cannot find 10 posts made simply to incite issues on your board.

But, I bet I can find twice as many where Roethlisberger is called a rapist there and Steeler players are called thugs. In fact, I can find those type posts in threads addressed to Steeler fans under the premise of "talking football". Again, it is a FACT that LTF, a moderator, had to post a sticky telling PACKER members to stop with the rape posts. Please tell me how that fits into your "classy" mantra.

Its my Personal Opinion that Big Ben is a Rapist. I dont hate the Team but I dont care for the QB for what he did. Just incase you dont read.

I DONT HATE THE STEELERS. I JUST DONT LIKE THE QB.

I got Respect for the rest of the Steelers team but I dont respect Big Ben. I also hate Vick too for what he did.

For the post on the troll campaign Did you read the first Post of what our Mod said. Its on Post 1 on Page 1 of that thread. All the post are quoted.

TMC
02-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Our Mod did not call you out on Purpose. Did you even read his posts. He wanted you to be aware of SN dirty tactics sence you are a Regular of that Board.

Funny, he could not have made me aware in the PM he sent me to direct me to that thread? He can send a PM to get me to the thread, but cannot type, in a PM, hey, you may need to know about this since you have not done anything offensive here yet.

Wow, PMs are only good for directing you into threads where you are being called out....a sticky at the top of the board no less.

Are you that damn stupid? I have moderated boards before, I understand the difference between using a thread and a PM. You PM to stop it before it gets too far. You sticky something so a whole board knows. If it was not his intention to call me out, then he is a dumbass.

longtimefan
02-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Wanted to thank you for your support...

We didn't know why some Steeler fans were acting like that...It made for some lumping all all our "good" Steeler fans into being trolls

When I found out that the ADMIN requested I went into defensive mode so to speak.

Again TY!!

Good luck, no injuries, and a very evenly ref'd game

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Funny, he could not have made me aware in the PM he sent me to direct me to that thread? He can send a PM to get me to the thread, but cannot type, in a PM, hey, you may need to know about this since you have not done anything offensive here yet.

Wow, PMs are only good for directing you into threads where you are being called out....a sticky at the top of the board no less.

Are you that damn stupid? I have moderated boards before, I understand the difference between using a thread and a PM. You PM to stop it before it gets too far. You sticky something so a whole board knows. If it was not his intention to call me out, then he is a dumbass.

Can you read. Also Why dident you defend yourself or distance yourself from the SN trolls. Considering one of the post of that Thread on SN mentions your name and I Quote. Quote:

"I think TMC laid the smack down over at packerforum.com.
lots of huge sig pics and [FILTH] on that board, not as bad as gobungles..but close"

SteelerSal
02-05-2011, 11:34 AM
OK..we get it. :drink:

Let's please move on and get ready for a clean, injury free game! :thumbsup:

STEELERS VICTORY, of course!!:tt03:

TMC
02-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Its my Personal Opinion that Big Ben is a Rapist. I dont hate the Team but I dont care for the QB for what he did. Just incase you dont read.

I got Respect for the rest of the Steelers team but I dont respect Big Ben. I also hate Vick too for what he did.

For the post on the troll campaign Did you read the first Post of what our Mod said. Its on Post 1 on Page 1 of that thread. All the post are quoted.

Yeah, I feel the same way. It is my personal opinion that Brandon Underwood and the Hold Her Down 6, including Clay Matthews, are way worse. They GANG raped a woman.

Scum. The whole lot of them.

So, do you also hate those 7 players?

I bet you don't. I bet you will profess their innocence.

smokin3000gt
02-05-2011, 11:36 AM

Yes. DAMN HIM for getting his dick wet. We all know that none of us would have hooked up with any single girls throwing themselves at us if we were young, rich, and famous. :nono:

BTW have you read any of the reports or details about either case or just going by what the media has chosen to say/leave out? Because if you haven't then I don't think you have the right to accuse someone of rape (a pretty serious crime) if you are just going to parrot the media.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I feel the same way. It is my personal opinion that Brandon Underwood and the Hold Her Down 6, including Clay Matthews, are way worse. They GANG raped a woman.

Scum. The whole lot of them.

So, do you also hate those 7 players?

I bet you don't. I bet you will profess their innocence.

What are you talking about. Now your just pulling fake stuff out of your butt. Clay Mathews, Underwood did not rape anyone. Because.... ITS NOT ON THE NEWS. Big Ben was Suspended 4 games. He was in the news and all of that.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Yes. DAMN HIM for getting his dick wet. We all know that none of us would have hooked up with any single girls throwing themselves at us if we were young, rich, and famous. :nono:

BTW have you read any of the reports or details about either case or just going by what the media has chosen to say/leave out? Because if you haven't then I don't think you have the right to accuse someone of rape (a pretty serious crime) if you are just going to parrot the media.

Yes I did too watch and read all about that. Thats how I came up with my PERSONAL OPINION.

TMC
02-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Can you read. Also Why dident you defend yourself or distance yourself from the SN trolls. Considering one of the post of that Thread on SN mentions your name and I Quote. Quote:

"I think TMC laid the smack down over at packerforum.com.
lots of huge sig pics and [FILTH] on that board, not as bad as gobungles..but close"

Why should I? If that is how they feel, what am I to say? Again, FIND me the posts that were "troll" posts.

I can read just fine. Again, why did your moderator, in his infinite wisdom, not shoot me a PM to ask me like he did when he directed me to the sticky?

Answer that question. It is not hard. If he could PM me to point me to that thread, why could he not just ask me privately?

Furthermore, when you click on a poster's name on your board, there is a way to "Find All Posts" by that member. He could have easily searched my posts to see if I was trolling. It brings up ONLY my posts.

But, he is a hothead. He decided to "Ready, FIRE, Aim." Just because he is a dumbass does not mean I should run in behind him and clean up his screwups.

TMC
02-05-2011, 11:43 AM
What are you talking about. Now your just pulling fake stuff out of your butt. Clay Mathews, Underwood did not rape anyone. Because.... ITS NOT ON THE NEWS. Big Ben was Suspended 4 games. He was in the news and all of that.

You are a ***** moron.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/95794779.html

Lake Delton Police Chief Tom Dorner said Monday that his investigators expect to turn over their investigation of an alleged sexual assault of two women by a member of the Green Bay Packers to the district attorney on Tuesday.

Dorner said he believed Sauk County District Attorney Patricia A. Barrett would make a decision on charges by Friday. Barrett's office said Barrett would have no comment.

"We have some loose ends to tie up," Dorner said.

Dorner said the investigation was focused on one individual, whom he declined to identify. Dorner acknowledged that Barrett may decline to issue charges based on the available evidence.

"This person is a person of interest," Dorner said. "He admitted to sexual contact and activity. The women said it was a sexual assault; he says it was consensual."

Three sources familiar with the case told the Journal Sentinel that second-year cornerback Brandon Underwood is the Packer who is under investigation.

Police said seven Packers were at a condo at the Wilderness Resort Golf Cabins in Lake Delton where a party was taking place and where the two women said the assaults occurred.

Six Packers were interviewed and released, but police are focusing on Underwood, who told investigators that the contact with the two women was consensual. The six who were cleared were quarterback Matt Flynn, safety Khalil Jones, guard Josh Sitton, fullback Korey Hall, and linebackers Brad Jones and Clay Matthews.

Dorner said officers from his department and the Sauk County Sheriff's Department interviewed Packers players, as well as some other eyewitnesses who were nearby, authorities said.

The two women were later examined at area hospitals for evidence of sexual assault, Dorner said, adding that he had not received the results of those examinations.

Dorner said investigators also confiscated some physical evidence that he said was related to sexual activity. The chief did not identify what the evidence was.

Dorner said the two women changed their story at the onset of the investigation, saying at first they were assaulted by multiple people, then saying it was one person. The two women met the alleged assailant at Cruisin Chubby's, a gentlemen's club with a Wisconsin Dells address, but which is actually located in Juneau County, Dorner said.

The players were in town for a charity golf tournament hosted by Matthews. The two women, aged 31 and 33, are from the Milwaukee area and met the players at a bar, police said.

Sources said the incident likely happened before the entire group returned to the cabin.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Why should I? If that is how they feel, what am I to say? Again, FIND me the posts that were "troll" posts.

I can read just fine. Again, why did your moderator, in his infinite wisdom, not shoot me a PM to ask me like he did when he directed me to the sticky?

Answer that question. It is not hard. If he could PM me to point me to that thread, why could he not just ask me privately?

Furthermore, when you click on a poster's name on your board, there is a way to "Find All Posts" by that member. He could have easily searched my posts to see if I was trolling. It brings up ONLY my posts.

But, he is a hothead. He decided to "Ready, FIRE, Aim." Just because he is a dumbass does not mean I should run in behind him and clean up his screwups.

Heres the Link. http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php/11266-Whelp thats the Troll post you dont speak of.

Our Moderator assumed a Connection between that Thread and Post from several of SN trolls. Sence your name was Mentioned. How do I know that you made a side account and posted as a Troll. You have 2 accounts the TMC one and your troll account.

X-Terminator

You know what? I am monitoring this thread to ensure things don't get out of hand, but what in the hell are you talking about that it was "fake stuff" pulled out of his butt?

Is this "fake?"

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/f702ff1ee8664cfbbc6bedfef17fe2a8/WI--Packers-Assault_Allegations/

MADISON, Wis. — A prosecutor who has been pondering for eight months whether to file sexual assault charges against a Green Bay Packers reserve cornerback said Monday that she's waiting for information from the state crime lab.

Two women accused Brandon Underwood in June of sexually assaulting them at a Lake Delton condo. Sauk County District Attorney Patricia Barrett said in a letter to The Associated Press that the investigation is still active, and in a brief follow-up telephone interview on Monday said she is waiting for what she called "information" from the state crime lab. She declined to elaborate.

The state Justice Department runs the crime lab. Agency spokesman Bill Cosh said department investigators assisted Lake Delton Police in the probe and have completed their work. Justice Department executive assistant Steve Means said the lab should not be blamed for delays in the case.

This story is from January 24 of THIS YEAR. But yet, there hasn't been one PEEP in the national media about it. Not one. So if you're saying Ben is guilty and a rapist, even though he was never charged, then Underwood is as guilty as sin too.

Sorry, but I'm not about to let you get away with that. And what a lame defense..."it's not on the news, therefore it didn't happen?" Are you effing serious???

BPS3akaWirels3
OK OK!! It's time to LOCK this thread down... The crap from the other sites is spilling onto this site... Everyone please go back to your own sites if this is all you want to talk about. I invite anyone to stay if you would like to discuss anything but this thread.. I hope the Mod's here agree. This will only turn into something not wanted and people will get banned..

SteelerEmpire
Wow. I think we're witnessing actual "Board Wars".

Just work it out guys...

http://cdn.babble.com/famecrawler/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Star-Wars1-1.jpg

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:45 AM
You are a ****** moron.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/95794779.html

Ok. If he did do It he better get the Book Thrown at him.

BPS3akaWirels3
02-05-2011, 11:45 AM
You know what? I am monitoring this thread to ensure things don't get out of hand, but what in the hell are you talking about that it was "fake stuff" pulled out of his butt?

Is this "fake?"

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/f702ff1ee8664cfbbc6bedfef17fe2a8/WI--Packers-Assault_Allegations/

MADISON, Wis. — A prosecutor who has been pondering for eight months whether to file sexual assault charges against a Green Bay Packers reserve cornerback said Monday that she's waiting for information from the state crime lab.

Two women accused Brandon Underwood in June of sexually assaulting them at a Lake Delton condo. Sauk County District Attorney Patricia Barrett said in a letter to The Associated Press that the investigation is still active, and in a brief follow-up telephone interview on Monday said she is waiting for what she called "information" from the state crime lab. She declined to elaborate.

The state Justice Department runs the crime lab. Agency spokesman Bill Cosh said department investigators assisted Lake Delton Police in the probe and have completed their work. Justice Department executive assistant Steve Means said the lab should not be blamed for delays in the case.

This story is from January 24 of THIS YEAR. But yet, there hasn't been one PEEP in the national media about it. Not one. So if you're saying Ben is guilty and a rapist, even though he was never charged, then Underwood is as guilty as sin too.

Sorry, but I'm not about to let you get away with that.

Thanks XT for keeping an eye on the thread...

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:46 AM

Is this "fake?"

Sorry, but I'm not about to let you get away with that.

Well sorry for not remembering EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF NEWS THAT WAS EVER WRITTEN. Sorry for Being Human.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Why then is Underwood still under investigation 8 months after the fact?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-packers-assaultallegations

If he did do it I want him Thrown in Jail

stillers4me
02-05-2011, 11:48 AM
There's several sets of eyes on this one. I highly suggest that if there's a problem on another site, you keep it there.

X-Terminator
02-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Well sorry for not remembering EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF NEWS THAT WAS EVER WRITTEN. Sorry for Being Human.

No, around these parts we call that SELECTIVE MEMORY, because it was a member of your team.

GoSlash27
02-05-2011, 11:51 AM
OK OK!! It's time to LOCK this thread down... The crap from the other sites is spilling onto this site... Everyone please go back to your own sites if this is all you want to talk about. I invite anyone to stay if you would like to discuss anything but this thread.. I hope the Mod's here agree. This will only turn into something not wanted and people will get banned..

Agreed. I don't see this going anywhere but downhill from here.

Lunchboxer
02-05-2011, 11:51 AM
No, around these parts we call that SELECTIVE MEMORY, because it was a member of your team.

People forget things. Answer me this. What did you eat for dinner Last Week on Friday. I cant remember so that means im a moron then.

smokin3000gt
02-05-2011, 11:52 AM

Well little do you know they tried to rape me, because I said they did. I just haven't gone to the media with it yet but if I said it happened, then it must have.

stillers4me
02-05-2011, 11:52 AM
People forget things. Answer me this. What did you eat for dinner Last Week on Friday. I cant remember so that means im a moron then.

Oh, please. You aren't helping yourself here.

SteelerSal
02-05-2011, 11:53 AM

Dude...this is getting stupid fast....

Dino 6 Rings
RIP OUT THEIR GUTS! SMASH IN THEIR SKULLS! BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!

KILL THE PACKERS!!!

how's that? does that get the thread locked?

X-Terminator
OK, enough is enough. I am closing this thread.