PDA

View Full Version : SB food

Mtn.Steel
02-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I went back 3 pages and did not find a menu thread. Whatchall cookin`? I was gonna do Primanti Bros. Cap Egg and Cheese, but too much prep time away from the game. Now I am doing BBQ pork sliders w/ coleslaw and pickles and some killer chicken wings. All things that I can prep in the morning while enjoying pre game and them whip out w/o missing a snap! Bevvies will be BEER and lots of it! If all goes well, dessert will be cheese fondue, grilled cheese and cheese curds!

Polamalu Princess
02-02-2011, 06:16 PM
We are going to have hot wings, baby back ribs and coleslaw. Can't wait!!!!

Mtn.Steel
02-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh! wait. wait! Cheesecake for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steeldevil
02-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Probably just doing chips and cheesedip, wings, and pizza. With soda and beer to drink of course.

tube517
02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I might be doing some chili, wings and/or pizza. Don't want to miss the Ben/Terry interview in the pregame show. :pop2:

Borski
02-02-2011, 06:49 PM
I ordered some Quaker Steak and Lube: Louisiana Licker sauce for some chicken but it might not come on time so I might just have to make BBQ chicken, we are also having Kielbasi, Chips+dip Tortilla Chips+Salsa+Cheese Dip, A cake that looks like a football field. and a veggie tray with ranch dip

Texasteel
02-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Wings and fresh cut frys. That is all I want.

SMR
02-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Gunna have chili up in Erie, PA!

SMR
02-02-2011, 07:15 PM
I is hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I know, I've had quiee a bit to gdringk . drink.

Merchant
02-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Gunna have chili up in Erie, PA!

Chili is a must

86WARD
02-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Too nervous to eat...

BPS3akaWirels3
02-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Too nervous to eat...

Ditto

Texasteel
02-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Too nervous to eat...

Too nervous not to.

KeiselPower99
02-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Chili. Ill have a pre game meal of Logans Roadhouse since Ive got a coupon.

oneforthetoe
02-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Well, behind the bar for the game. We is having a Super Bowl partea. I am making BBQ chicken and so far I know we are having fried fish and taco salad. There will no doubt be much much more. I am not eating at all Sunday morning so I can make a hog out of myself later. To be honest, in the past, I would have preferred watching the game at home ,,, maybe chatting a little here. However, I have to say working for these games is not so bad. It keeps me from getting nervous and with 4 big screens, I really don't miss much.

Now, if I could just avoid hearing the "know-it-alls." Man it gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

Ben gets sacked. Come on Ben throw it away.

Ben throws the ball away under pressure. Come on Ben where were you throwing that ball?

Mendy gets stuffed at the line. You can't run, we need to pass the ball.

Ben gets sacked. Come on, we need to run the ball more.

You get the idea.

Still, I don't let it ruin my day.

86WARD
02-02-2011, 08:31 PM
I'll eat like a motherfucker after the game...unless they lose...then I won't eat until Monday...

oneforthetoe
02-02-2011, 08:40 PM
I'll eat like a motherfucker after the game...unless they lose...then I won't eat until Monday...

If we lose I will eat to console myself. When we win, I will eat to celebrate. Really, I'm like the boys in Vegas. I got all the bases covered.

steelpride12
02-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Well like every game I will order 3 Xtra Large Pizza's from a local Pizza place called Di's which has my favorite pizza in the whole world
100 BBQ Wings from somewhere not sure yet, maybe Dino's where they got voted best wings in PA and I live close to it,
Chips plenty of that
30 case or 2 30 cases of Keystone Light
WOO!

JayC
02-02-2011, 08:56 PM
We are having some type of tacoish tortilla chip dip, pizza, brats, hot sausage, wings, and a steeler cake. i'll probably have some chips before the game/1st quarter, some pizza in the second quarter, and if we are playing well have some of the other stuff later in the game. if we are losing i don't think i'll eat after the 2nd quarter.

beSteelmyheart
02-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Too nervous to eat...
Me, too! I'll take beer with a side order of cigarettes...Ugh.

SteelerFanInStl
02-02-2011, 11:19 PM

Health food! :lol:

steelreserve
02-03-2011, 02:44 AM
I remember when we played Cincy in the '05 playoffs, I watched it at my dad's house and we got completely drunk and made these HUGE roast beef sandwiches with gravy at halftime; I'm talking almost 2 feet long and 3/4 pounds of roast beef on each. That kind of became the tradition every time there's a big game, so I'm probably making another huge he-man sandwich like that for lunch. Then hopefully for dinner, having these beef-and-italian-sausage burgers that we made during the 2008 Super Bowl. Then I'll probably beat the shit out of my wife like everyone else. I guess that's not tradition, but it must be good luck because everybody does it.

Galax Steeler
02-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Bud Light and Chicken Wings.

GutterflowerSteel
02-03-2011, 05:24 AM
Wings w/my favorite bleu cheese & a crockpot of Swedish meatballs ... appetizers: crab dip, nuts, cheese, crackers & summer sausage. Trying to keep it simple. We were invited to several Super Bowl parties, but I'm kinda anti social when it comes to football, especially the Super Bowl. I want to actually watch the game, not socialize lol

HometownGal
02-03-2011, 06:27 AM

That's about right for me too - - without the beer. I'll have a couple of wine coolers instead.

I'm too nervous during a game to eat so I'll wait until after the game and order a small pizza with pepperoni, sausage and 'shrooms! YUM! :hungry: