PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Ward, Taylor deny strip club rumor

stillers4me
02-02-2011, 05:14 AM
Hines Ward and Ike Taylor on Tuesday refuted an online report that they headed to a Dallas strip club only hours after landing here for Super Bowl XLV.

Ward, Taylor and a number of other "huge linemen" were seen partying at Dallas Gentlemen's Club on Monday night, Dallas Morning News reporter Gromer Jeffers Jr. wrote on his blog.

"Ward, wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, danced with a couple of strippers. At one point, he tossed out dollars while receiving lap dances. Other Steelers joined him," according to the report.

Ward denied being at the club but admitted he went out for "a little bit" and "had a good time." He said he was back at the team hotel by 11:45 p.m.

Jeffers posted the blog entry at 10:50 p.m..............

Readm more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_720869.html

stillers4me
02-02-2011, 05:14 AM
Wow. Scandal. :coffee:

The lunch mob at PFT has the ropes ready for them for lying. Becasue we all know that journalists never make up shit.

HometownGal
02-02-2011, 06:19 AM
Gee - another bullshit story involving the Steelers by a blogger. Who would have thunk it? :noidea: :jerkit: These people really need to get a freakin' life.

SteelerSal
02-02-2011, 06:19 AM

The lunch mob at PFT has the ropes ready for them for lying. Becasue we all know that journalists never make up shit.

:lol:

tube517
02-02-2011, 08:44 AM
:yawn:

Texasteel
02-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Think I believe Ward. Some of the Dallas Morning New reporters will write anything, true or not. I ended up canceling my subscription to that thing, cause they seemed to be trying make news not report it.

fansince'76
02-02-2011, 10:27 AM

The MEE-DEE-UH is also never wrong about anything. Clay Matthews won the AP DPOY award, not Polamalu. Schefter said so. Just like the FO and coaching staff always lie about everything and the only one who can be trusted regarding Steelers news is Jim Wexell.

steelpride12
02-02-2011, 10:31 AM
The MEE-DEE-UH is also never wrong about anything. Clay Matthews won the AP DPOY award, not Polamalu. Schefter said so. Just like the FO and coaching staff always lie about everything and the only one who can be trusted regarding Steelers news is Jim Wexell.
Just like how Schefter this morning on BSPN said Pouncey will still not play and that is what everyone says even though Pouncey said he has a 75% chance of playing lol

Pristas
02-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Just like how Schefter this morning on BSPN said Pouncey will still not play and that is what everyone says even though Pouncey said he has a 75% chance of playing lol

The Post Gazette is saying the same thing. The only person in the entire organization who thinks he might play is Maurkice.

Texasteel
02-02-2011, 11:35 AM
The Post Gazette is saying the same thing. The only person in the entire organization who thinks he might play is Maurkice.

Actually yesterday Tomlin did say he was still hopeful. Thats all we can do right now, hope and pray. I'm not betting against the young man. The kid has more gut than I've seen in a while.

Merchant
02-02-2011, 11:55 AM
:ranger:

zulater
02-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Even if it's true, who cares? They're grown men, it was Monday night, they were back in their hotel at a reasonable time.

SMR
02-02-2011, 07:17 PM
:ranger:

steelerdude15
02-02-2011, 10:01 PM
And this is important because? Who can say that these adults can't go to a gentlemens club if they want. O lovely American media.

steelersfan425
02-03-2011, 12:59 AM
who cares if they did

steelreserve
02-03-2011, 02:58 AM
So what if it's true or not? I hope Ward DID go to a strip club, and grabbed himself a dozen titties. Good for him. As long as Ben stays the hell away from there.