PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark, Media Day

Dino 6 Rings
02-01-2011, 05:13 PM
I suggest any of you that haven't seen it, and can actually find it, check out Ryan Clark at Media Day early today.

He was asked why the Packers were favored, Clark basically said "I guess people think they are the better team. People are saying they are better, at every position. They have a better QB than us, a better secondary than us, a better defense than us, better recievers than us, better running back than us..."

there is a TON of disrespect being felt right now in the Steelers locker room people...

this may be our best of the 3 Super Bowl teams...and I have a feeling this will be the Most Violent one yet from our defense.

polamalubeast
02-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Super bowl XLV:Steelers vs the world

Texasteel
02-01-2011, 05:24 PM
I did see that Dino, and I didn't think he was very happy about it. I pity the first poor smuck that he gets a clean shot at.

ALLD
02-01-2011, 05:29 PM
It is going to be violent, it is going to be brutal. Let the chips lie where they fall.

tube517
02-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Big mistake for people to disrespect that locker room. Those guys play best when they are disrespected. And don't think that Tomlin won't use that before the game.

Count Steeler
02-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Hehehe. That's why I loved it when they favored the Pack. That chip on their shoulder is growing by the day. Hehehe.

Merchant
02-01-2011, 06:17 PM
You can tell they're pissed off. #1 scoring defense, #1 rush defense, #1 in sacks, TWO defensive POY and STILL not getting respect. Come on now.

VTsteel
02-01-2011, 06:23 PM
. . . there is a TON of disrespect being felt right now in the Steelers locker room people...

This is very good news!