PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Players Seen In Dallas Strip Club

SteelerEmpire
02-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Oh Boy !

LINK: http://superbowlblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/01/steelers-visit-local-strip-clu.html

fansince'76
02-01-2011, 12:33 PM
The disc jockey said that Green Bay Packer players were on the way, but I didn't spot any at the club.

Of course not - they all went to a local church instead. :rolleyes:

Is it Sunday yet? :coffee:

tube517
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Was Ike swaggin?

They spent a few minutes in the VIP at the back of the club
:peep::couch2:

SteelerSal
02-01-2011, 01:06 PM

Is it Sunday yet? :coffee:

:lol:

vader29
02-01-2011, 01:18 PM

No, they were purposely given the wrong directions by someone from the Steelers and ended up in the Blue Oyster Bar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

:chuckle:

Devilsdancefloor
02-01-2011, 01:39 PM
No, they were purposely given the wrong directions by someone from the Steelers and ended up in the Blue Oyster Bar:

WIN!

HometownGal
02-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Word of the day . . . Twizzlefuck. :jerkit:

bragel

10:34 AM on February 1, 2011

This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore bragel. Show DetailsHide Details

So thats the first thing these guys do when they hit town?? Let's represent the NFL, our city of Pittsburgh and put his out so that the country to see what our makeup is!! I would imagine that they were led by Ben Rothlisberger, who provided tips on how to handle the women! With everything being instantaneous on the news live with Twitter, TMZ etc - these guys are shown to be what they really are - dumb jocks! So much for the charities and other Super Bowl programs planned for the weeks - this gets everything off on the wrong foot!

Hopefully, Green Bay is smarter and if they are, can give Pitt a big drubbing this coming Sunday! He who Laps last laughs best!

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Probably just went into the "script club" looking for Pacman Jones.

tube517
02-01-2011, 02:12 PM
:rofl2:

salamander
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Just as long as Ben wasn't there... lol

salamander
02-01-2011, 02:34 PM
So in other words they're gonna try to make Green Bay look like group of perfect little angels and make the Steelers look like the bad boys.

HometownGal
02-01-2011, 02:42 PM
So in other words they're gonna try to make Green Bay look like group of perfect little angels and make the Steelers look like the bad boys.

Bingo. The media vampires are out and when they think they smell fresh blood, they bare their teeth. Disgusting to say the least.

NJarhead
02-01-2011, 03:01 PM
And?

Carolina Steelers
02-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Just as long as Ben wasn't there... lol

My thoughts exactly. Media would have a field day if ben was there

stlrtruck
02-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm just wondering why after 44 other Super Bowls, this all of a sudden becomes news?

GodfatherofSoul
02-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Harrison fined $25K for unloading on a strippers head.

Doc
02-01-2011, 03:13 PM
~yawn~

X-Terminator
02-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Does someone want to explain to me why is it whenever an athlete becomes a professional, he's supposed to give up being human? Why is this such a big deal? So a group of guys went to a strip club...it's not my cup of tea, but I sure as hell am not going to condemn them for it.

I swear to God, I HATE the fuckin' media.

Psycho Ward 86
02-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Grown men are allowed to have some fun...

Dino 6 Rings
02-01-2011, 03:33 PM
is there any Club in Dallas that DOESNT have stippers? just curious.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-01-2011, 03:58 PM
And?

Yup.

It worked for the Steel Curtain in New Orleans vs the Vikings in SB X, so why not continue the tradition.

Count Steeler
02-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Aww, the pen is mightier than the sword. Too bad any idiot can write an article and make himself look significant. Sour grapes from a sour puss because his beloved Cowgirls can't even pretend to be men.

Just my 2 cents.

ALLD
02-01-2011, 04:08 PM
There is no love for the Steelers in the national media. The spin has been against them all season.

steelpride12
02-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Umm ok? So since when did grown men going to a strip club become illegal, LOL media is so annoying!

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-01-2011, 04:16 PM
There is no love for the Steelers in the national media. The spin has been against them all season.

Yeah, I guess that is why the Associated Press (a media outlet) named Troy the DPOY and James Harrison #3 in the voting.

Its all a conspiracy by the media against the Steelers:sarcasm:

Check out the Dolphins board. According to them there is a media conspiracy against Cameron Wake. What a bunch of whiners for thinking the media is against them.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2011/2/1/1967264/cameron-wake-disrespected-by-media-in-defensive-player-of-the-year :sarcasm:

Texasteel
02-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Does someone want to explain to me why is it whenever an athlete becomes a professional, he's supposed to give up being human? Why is this such a big deal? So a group of guys went to a strip club...it's not my cup of tea, but I sure as hell am not going to condemn them for it.

I swear to God, I HATE the fuckin' media.

The problem is that there are very few legitimate sports writers any more. The no talent hacks that we have now can not write anything entertaining that does not belong in a tabloid. They have become to lazy to put the work into a good piece of writing that make is worth reading. Its much easier to just write. I saw this this person in that place. By the way if they are from Dallas this is probably a place they are very much familiar with, particularly if they follow cowboy football.

86WARD
02-01-2011, 04:38 PM
I'd be disappointed if they weren't there. That's the only night they get to party...

WooSteelers
02-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Where is there a rule that says they can't? It was probably a good move. Get the guys together, have some fun and then focus on the business ahead. I'm not reading about rape, stabbing someone (R. Lewis), hacking people up (Orenthal) or leaving the wife before church only to get busted scoring a hooker (Eugene Robinson). The guys will be well prepared and focused come Sunday! I see nothing wrong with it!

SteelerFanInStl
02-01-2011, 05:26 PM
So what? :yawn:

beSteelmyheart
02-01-2011, 06:00 PM
The problem is that there are very few legitimate sports writers any more. The no talent hacks that we have now can not write anything entertaining that does not belong in a tabloid. They have become to lazy to put the work into a good piece of writing that make is worth reading. Its much easier to just write. I saw this this person in that place. By the way if they are from Dallas this is probably a place they are very much familiar with, particularly if they follow cowboy football.
So true! It seems so much easier to play into that "celebrity scandal" mode because America seems to love it sooooo much! Nevermind the other men that visit there & do the same thing. I'm sure Jerry Jones has his share of sleazy parties.

Merchant
02-01-2011, 06:07 PM
There's actually a Dallas Gentlemen's Club?? LOLL.. I thought I was making it up when I mentioned it in What REALLY goes on in the Steelers huddle.

BigNastyDefense
02-01-2011, 06:19 PM
I bet a few Packers have or will hit up a strip club or two this week.

Last I checked, word was all the Steelers made their curfew. Nobody was arrested, nobody did anything illegal. So no big deal.

smokin3000gt
02-01-2011, 06:44 PM
ZOMG!! The steelers like bewbs too?? :horror:

Texasteel
02-01-2011, 06:51 PM
There's actually a Dallas Gentlemen's Club?? LOLL.. I thought I was making it up when I mentioned it in What REALLY goes on in the Steelers huddle.

It's been years since I have been to one of these places, but there use to be a place called " The Million Dollar Club " that was a favorite hangout for cowboy players.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-01-2011, 07:33 PM
It's been years since I have been to one of these places, but there use to be a place called " The Million Dollar Club " that was a favorite hangout for cowboy players.

Must have closed down. That is why Michael Irvin had the strippers and cocaine in his hotel room.

NCSteeler
02-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Now it makes sense. Today during media day someone asked Hines if he went"out" and he said yeah and then asked where and he said none of your business. HAHA IT's F'ing Tuesday, call me when you see them at the club on Friday and i'll call it news.