PDA

View Full Version : Media Day Thread

Iron Steeler
02-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Just watching media day for the steelers... post any funny/alarming quotes you hear.

venom
02-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Pouncey told a member of the NYC media ( WFAN ) that hes 75 % playing on Sunday

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Deion Sanders asked Keisel if his beard had fleas. Keisel said no he takes care of it.

Kara Henderson was visably frightened by James Harrison when she asked if he was upset over what happened the past year and he said "yeah, they took $100,00 from me".

Deion Sanders said that Emannuel Sanders was his biological son.

Flozell Adams seemes surprised that Pouncey said he was gonna play on Sunday. (count on Legursky to Start)

tube517
02-01-2011, 02:17 PM
#92 carries on the tradition of Kent State/Steeler LB's. He puts fear into anyone.

http://yfrog.com/6bkrjz - Ike ribbing Deebo

I watched the entire interview and Kara Henderson looked so scared it was beyond funny.

Deion Sanders asked Keisel if his beard had fleas. Keisel said no he takes care of it.

Kara Henderson was visably frightened by James Harrison when she asked if he was upset over what happened the past year and he said "yeah, they took $100,00 from me".

Deion Sanders said that Emannuel Sanders was his biological son.

Flozell Adams seemes surprised that Pouncey said he was gonna play on Sunday. (count on Legursky to Start)

siss
02-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Ben asked the PR guy if he was done yet!

Dino 6 Rings
02-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Debo..."we aren't out to hurt anyone, we don't want no more fines"

sucks to be Aaron Rodgers...I smell CUNCUSSED BITTTCH!

Merchant
02-01-2011, 07:11 PM
I like how Ben interracted with the spanish reporter.. he even signed the hat for the little kid when somebody said autographs weren't permitted at this time or something.

NCSteeler
02-02-2011, 12:53 AM
I like how Ben interracted with the spanish reporter.. he even signed the hat for the little kid when somebody said autographs weren't permitted at this time or something.

Yeah, he said he offered, because the media is not allowed to ask for an autograph during the sessions