PDA

View Full Version : Steelers: Battered line bands together

stillers4me
02-01-2011, 06:12 AM
As Maurkice Pouncey arrived in North Texas with the rest of his teammates, he symbolized the state of the Steelers’ offensive line.

There was the rookie center, hobbling down the stairs from the team charter that just landed at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

He slowly and carefully descended toward the tarmac, step by step with the aid of crutches, his injured left foot encased in a cast.

Pouncey represents the latest adversity to strike the line................

Read more @ http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1501/2011/january/31/steelers-battered-line-bands-together.html

HometownGal
02-01-2011, 06:59 AM
“When someone goes down, the next guy steps in,” Legursky said. “That’s the way it is around here. The standard is the standard. Hopefully, I showed in that last game when Maurkice went down. Hopefully, I’ll be able to put my hand in the pile and make some plays for the team in the Super Bowl.”

Legursky gets it! :applaudit:

While I've been a huge critic of the play of the OL in recent years, I commend and respect these guys this season tremendously for all of the craziness that they've had to deal with and how they've come together as their own little family to have each other's backs, step right in and get 'r done! :drink: