PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Jeremy Piven ?

SteelerEmpire
01-31-2011, 02:05 PM
Well. Apparently, like all packers fans, he talks vulgar trash when he 'thinks' nobodies listening:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/31/jeremy-piven-slams-rapistberger-in-super-bowl/#comments

tube517
01-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Eh, he seems to fit the role he played in "Old School" trying to stop "The Godfather"

TheRuneMeister
01-31-2011, 02:32 PM
He's pretty f'ing great on Entourage. Funny as hell. He is a liar and a douche in real life. I remember him claiming that he collapsed at one point, not due to drugs or alcohol, but from mercury poisoning cause he ate to much fish. Uhm yeah Jeremy...riiight.
I hate when comedians I like expose themselves as having no humor in real life. Just good scripts.

Pristas
01-31-2011, 02:36 PM
I liked this comment below all that nonsense:

LOL! Wasn’t it the Jets fans that were yelling “She said NO” at the draft, while a young cancer patient was reading the Steeler pick. (Maurkice Pouncey BTW). It seems life is not without a sense of irony!
Go Steelers!!!

Devilsdancefloor
01-31-2011, 02:46 PM
id be surprised if he is a packers fan he is from chicago and a huge hawks fan. BUT everyone should jsut get used to the trash people are going to call ben we as the fans will hear it until the day we die

Silverback
01-31-2011, 02:47 PM
Well. Apparently, like all packers fans, he talks vulgar trash when he 'thinks' nobodies listening:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/31/jeremy-piven-slams-rapistberger-in-super-bowl/#comments

“Jets and Bears would have been the greatest Super Bowl,” Piven said. “Now its Rapistberger and the Cheeseheads. The Cheesy Rape Burger.”

He's not a Packers fan, obviously. He said Jets and Bears would be the greatest Super Bowl. So, his comments are about on par for Bears fans and Jets fans.

Piven is a mildly talented (if that), loud-mouth, douche that rode Cusack's coat-tails through the late 80's, had a dry-spell in the 90's, and lucked into a series and role where he got to play a douche bag. Really not that much of a stretch. It's like Keanu Reeves playing Ted in "Bill and Ted".

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-31-2011, 02:48 PM
Piven is a funny guy. He's gotta know the microphone is on though.

Like nobody here had some good Ray Lewis killer smack going during their super bowl. Or maybe some Ray Buchanan prostitute lines. All fair game.

st33lersguy
01-31-2011, 02:49 PM
He rather have seen Haney vs Sanchez instead of Rodgers vs Roethlisberger?

VTsteel
01-31-2011, 02:54 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9CYXtIaQZZlPDFoilOjqdtj9JySK_w aw-u6uz9JfODmzuwLbCWw

XxKnightxX
01-31-2011, 09:07 PM
He's pretty f'ing great on Entourage. Funny as hell. He is a liar and a douche in real life. I remember him claiming that he collapsed at one point, not due to drugs or alcohol, but from mercury poisoning cause he ate to much fish. Uhm yeah Jeremy...riiight.
I hate when comedians I like expose themselves as having no humor in real life. Just good scripts.

He got to play as himself in Smokin Aces. Buddy Israel. An obnoxious douche addicted to the snow

venom
02-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Hes a terrible actor with a really bad hair piece