PDA

View Full Version : Steelers players relax at arcade

stillers4me
01-31-2011, 05:14 AM
Steelers outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley is the first player in NFL history to record two sacks in each of his first four playoff games. He has recorded at least one sack in each of his six career postseason games.

Woodley, who will be starting in his second Super Bowl as the Steelers prepare to face the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl XLV on Feb. 6 at Cowboys Stadium, will share his thoughts each day with Tribune-Review sports columnist John Harris.

Coach (Mike) Tomlin didn't want to give us the weekend off like it was another bye week. He wanted us to stay together as a team, so he decided to take everyone to Dave & Buster's (on Saturday) like he did in 2008 for the Super Bowl in Tampa. All the players and coaches were playing video games, playing pool, and just laughing and joking, having a good time. They had a basketball tournament where you were shooting at a rim. (Linebacker) Larry Foote and (safety) Ryan Mundy won the title in one-on-one shooting as far as how fast they could score. You had guys at the machine with the (mechanical) claw coming down to grab the bear and win the prize. Me and a few guys won a few bears over there. That was pretty fun..............

Read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_720559.html

HometownGal
01-31-2011, 05:23 AM
I think that's pretty awesome! :thumbsup: The guys are going to start feeling the pressure today when they step off the plane in Dallas and it's great that they all got to go out together, just kick back and have fun! :applaudit:

Craic
01-31-2011, 05:37 AM
Sure is hard to imagine that this is the THIRD time they have been here in six years. Especially after waiting 25 or so years to get there.

Galax Steeler
01-31-2011, 06:41 AM
It is cool that they can do stuff like that together and hang out before the big week coming up.