PDA

View Full Version : Counter the Ben hate

siss
01-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Im sick of it! So I started doing some writing about it.

This first one, some of you might recognize because I took it from a post I made on here.

As a women I feel like I have to defend these women. I feel like I should be on there side. But the truth is I am not. I am embarrassed that these women make these claims. Andrea McNulty waited a year, was online talking about how hot Ben is and wanted to "fix his TV" before it was broken. Im sorry It makes me sick that a women can make this claim against him.

http://jackiewithchild.blogspot.com/2011/01/quarterback.html

This next one is a response to the onslaught of Anti Ben articles.

Anne Killion wrote a hit piece about Ben Roethlisberger, you can read it here if you really want to. I advise you not too. Joe Starky from the Trib added his two cents here and some douche bag from New England added his two cents here. This jerk wishes Ben to break his leg, and this one insults the fans. My head hurts from this hate being spewed about my team and its Quarterback.

Here's the thing though, aside from the insults, these articles have one message "don't be so quick to forget." Fair enough, most haven't forgotten. Most remember this spring when Steeler fans were embarrassed and Ben was the punch-line of every joke. Most realized that the allegations were baseless at best, but could not condone the drunken frat-boy mentality. Ultimately, most concluded he didn't get away with anything except maybe being a jerk (by his own admission too). But tell me who at some point hasn't been a jerk? Not saying it's okay, just that we need to look in the mirror before we pass judgment on someone and maybe some need to walk mile in another persons shoes before we decide we know that person.

http://jackiewithchild.blogspot.com/2011/01/anti-ben-articles.html

I used to write a mom blog when I was knocked up. I used the same blog to put my thoughts on.

zulater
01-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Im sick of it! So I started doing some writing about it.

This first one, some of you might recognize because I took it from a post I made on here.

As a women I feel like I have to defend these women. I feel like I should be on there side. But the truth is I am not. I am embarrassed that these women make these claims. Andrea McNulty waited a year, was online talking about how hot Ben is and wanted to "fix his TV" before it was broken. Im sorry It makes me sick that a women can make this claim against him.

http://jackiewithchild.blogspot.com/2011/01/quarterback.html

This next one is a response to the onslaught of Anti Ben articles.

Anne Killion wrote a hit piece about Ben Roethlisberger, you can read it here if you really want to. I advise you not too. Joe Starky from the Trib added his two cents here and some douche bag from New England added his two cents here. This jerk wishes Ben to break his leg, and this one insults the fans. My head hurts from this hate being spewed about my team and its Quarterback.

Here's the thing though, aside from the insults, these articles have one message "don't be so quick to forget." Fair enough, most haven't forgotten. Most remember this spring when Steeler fans were embarrassed and Ben was the punch-line of every joke. Most realized that the allegations were baseless at best, but could not condone the drunken frat-boy mentality. Ultimately, most concluded he didn't get away with anything except maybe being a jerk (by his own admission too). But tell me who at some point hasn't been a jerk? Not saying it's okay, just that we need to look in the mirror before we pass judgment on someone and maybe some need to walk mile in another persons shoes before we decide we know that person.

http://jackiewithchild.blogspot.com/2011/01/anti-ben-articles.html

I used to write a mom blog when I was knocked up. I used the same blog to put my thoughts on.

Nice job siss, I left a comment.

beSteelmyheart
01-30-2011, 08:32 PM
But it's ok to glorify a dog killer as the second coming of Christ in Filthidelphia because he "paid his dues" & "served his time". Why? because he's "redeeming himself" by winning games. Whatever. Don't worry too much about it, to hell with the haters.

siss
01-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Nice job siss, I left a comment.

Thank you for the comment.