PDA

View Full Version : WOW. Packers Fans Really Talk a Lot of "Crapola"

SteelerEmpire
01-30-2011, 10:59 AM
AND has "delusions of granduer". Who said these guys are "intelligent" fans ? This is just one example, but read the comments section here: LINK: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81df9aa8/Playbook-Rodgers-vs-Steelers-D?module=HP_video

X-Terminator
01-30-2011, 11:39 AM
I generally don't read comments because they're generally filled with the most outrageous garbage you can think of. That, and it's NFL.com. Abject stupidity rules the day in all of their comments sections, and Steelers fans there aren't any better than any other team's fans. Those idiots are not representative of the Packers fan base as a whole.

Kaeg
01-30-2011, 03:17 PM
All of a sudden Rodgers is the best QB we've faced all year? Soloman forgot we played NE and NO? I'm not arguing one way or another, but the status quo is always how Brady is the best on that network, and now there seems to have been a new coronation without an official announcement. Must be because those two didn't get there.

Iron Steeler
01-30-2011, 04:21 PM
New Orleans game was won if miller didnt fumble that ball... dont know how that constitutes as getting smoked?

BPS3akaWirels3
01-30-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm so sick of the smack talk and hatred people have towards each other. Grow up people... Enjoy the game and support your team...

This after my wife and I were walking out of the grocery store today and some guy drove by yelling "Your lucky, I usually don't stop for Steelers fans" His license plate said Maine. Any idea who you think his team was??? ahah

Iron Steeler
01-30-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm so sick of the smack talk and hatred people have towards each other. Grow up people... Enjoy the game and support your team...

This after my wife and I were walking out of the grocery store today and some guy drove by yelling "Your lucky, I usually don't stop for Steelers fans" His license plate said Maine. Any idea who you think his team was??? ahah

Right there with ya man, the guy who lives below me is a Pats fan. Always tries to give me a lecture how Tom Brady is such a better person the Ben on and off the field....

Until.. 2 weeks ago, now were just LUCKY

Polamalu Princess
01-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh give me a break - seriously??

stillers4me
01-30-2011, 04:35 PM
My husband wore his Lambert jersey to the store today and one woman said,"aren't you uncomfortable wearing that in cinci?" and another kid said he had alot of nerve to wear it. This from bungals fans. :noidea:

It's a good thing I wasn't there. Let's just say I've spent alittle bit too much time around you guys to let things like that go....:lol:

BPS3akaWirels3
01-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Right there with ya man, the guy who lives below me is a Pats fan. Always tries to give me a lecture how Tom Brady is such a better person the Ben on and off the field....

Until.. 2 weeks ago, now were just LUCKY

3 Super Bowls in 5 years... Sure it's luck... Yep.. Totally.. I wish I could have reminded that guy what state he was in...

Dino 6 Rings
01-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Today i am wearing my "die hard steelers fan" hoody that has a skull on it. Lady at the gas station says "so are you steelers gonna beat rhe packers?

I replied "i hope we crush their skulls and beat them to death"

This game is On!!!!!!

tube517
01-30-2011, 04:59 PM
I walked in the mall today and a Packers fan said good luck to me and I told him yeah. hope it's a good game. Most of the Pack fan base is like ours. Usually classy with some knuckleheads. I have no ill will to the Pack. They know their team and are just as loyal.

Psycho Ward 86
01-30-2011, 05:21 PM
I live in Wisconsin, I have seen and heard it all. Trust me lol

BPS3akaWirels3
01-30-2011, 05:49 PM
I live in Wisconsin, I have seen and heard it all. Trust me lol

Your in the heart of the enemy.. God be with you my friend...

HometownGal
01-31-2011, 05:34 AM
I replied "i hope we crush their skulls and beat them to death"

This game is On!!!!!!

LMAO!! :lol: Preach it brother! :applaudit:

Craic
01-31-2011, 05:42 AM
Gotta admit.

I do envy the Packers of one thing.

A Not for Profit Corporation with the fanbase owning the stock. That team is never moving, never leaving. Sure would be nice. After watching the Browns move, and watch Good-deal just about screw the Rooney's out of their ownership, I don't doubt anything anymore.

Dino 6 Rings
01-31-2011, 10:54 PM
Im still waiting for one to say something to me in person...so I can BITE THEIR FACE OFF AND EAT IT!!!