PDA

View Full Version : Kugler clan has Super season

stillers4me
01-29-2011, 06:58 AM
It was a thrill for Rob and Patrick Kugler to win a PIAA football title in their first season with North Allegheny. And it was made even better because their father, Sean, the Steelers' first-year offensive line coach, was there for every game.

Now, the whole Kugler clan is taking the ultimate road trip to Dallas for Super Bowl XLV.
"We've never gone to an away game in our life," said Patrick, a sophomore right tackle, "so it's going to be great to be at the new Cowboys Stadium."...............
http://files.pittsburghlive.com/photos/2011-01-28/kugler-a.jpg

Read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_720381.html

stillers4me
01-29-2011, 07:00 AM
Coach Kugs has done an amazing job with this patchwork o-line. If he can get it to hold together without Pouncy, the man deserves an awardof his own.

Texasteel
01-29-2011, 07:19 AM
Coach Kugs has done an amazing job with this patchwork o-line. If he can get it to hold together without Pouncy, the man deserves an awardof his own.

I agree with you. He has what I consider a sub par line playing well, and has done a fantastic job with a rookie center. Can't wait to see what he can do if we get him a couple of more very good linemen.

HometownGal
01-29-2011, 07:36 AM
I agree with you. He has what I consider a sub par line playing well, and has done a fantastic job with a rookie center. Can't wait to see what he can do if we get him a couple of more very good linemen.

I agree. :drink: Coach Kugler really has done a great job with all of the adversity and musical chairs he's had to play with the OL all season long and into the playoffs. Great job coach! :applaudit:

Count Steeler
01-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Kudos Kugler. You have worked wonders with all the injuries thrown your way. 1 more game and hopefully you can be helped in the draft.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-29-2011, 09:06 AM
I think Kugler and Al Everest were the 2 biggest offseason acquisitions. Then Pouncey, Adams, Sanders, Brown and McFadden.

Players can execute what the coaches want, but if those coaches are substandard in their teaching you still get crap.