PDA

View Full Version : At The Threshold Of The Pearly Gates

tube517
01-28-2011, 10:27 PM
The race isn't over yet but we have reached the point where only so much can be taken away from the Steelers organization and this team if they fail to win in Dallas. The truth of the matter is that even within Steeler Nation many, if not most, of the fan base had grave doubts about this year's team, and perhaps, the general direction of the franchise itself. Many were shaken by the collapse of last year's team. They wondered whether Tomlin was as good a coach as a lot of us had hoped he would be. Those who had never liked the selection of Tomlin in the first place, but could say little in the wake of his Super Bowl success felt embolden to question whether he was deserving of a contract extension. More time was needed, they argued, to determine whether he was just a flash in the pan.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2011/1/28/1960054/at-the-threshold-of-the-pearly-gates?ref=yahoo

HometownGal
01-29-2011, 05:47 AM
What a fantastic read!! :applaudit: Folks - be sure to take a read here. This article kept me glued to it from start to finish and left me with such a tremendous amount of pride - more than I already have which I didn't think was possible - to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. This team has nailed every hurdle that was put before it this season and has one more to conquer - next Sunday.

I FREAKIN' BELIEVE!!!! :tt02: :tt03: :tt02:

Galax Steeler
01-29-2011, 06:08 AM
What a fantastic read!! :applaudit: Folks - be sure to take a read here. This article kept me glued to it from start to finish and left me with such a tremendous amount of pride - more than I already have which I didn't think was possible - to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. This team has nailed every hurdle that was put before it this season and has one more to conquer - next Sunday.

I FREAKIN' BELIEVE!!!! :tt02: :tt03: :tt02:

This I love it

memphissteelergirl
01-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Great article!!