PDA

View Full Version : For Steelers, the devil's in the details

stillers4me
01-28-2011, 05:12 AM
Emmanuel Sanders has a problem.

An entourage of 50 relatives and friends are going to the Super Bowl and wanting to see him play. But he only has 15 tickets.

What’s a rookie wide receiver supposed to do?

“It’s hard because no one wants to tell their loved ones no,” Sanders said.

But leave it to veteran nose tackle Casey Hampton, who’s already been to two Super Bowls, to provide insight to those Steelers making it to the big show for the first time.

“I have no problem telling people no,” Hampton said. “I just tell them, ‘Some of you can go and some of you can’t.’ At some point, you got to cut it off.” ...................

Read more @ http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1501/2011/january/27/for-steelers-the-devils-in-the-details.html

HometownGal
01-28-2011, 05:44 AM
That sucks, but dems the breaks unfortunately. I had to laugh when Sanders said he is receiving texts from people wanting tickets that he doesn't even know! :lol: Amazing how people come out of the woodwork when they want something. :doh:

Texasteel
01-28-2011, 06:16 AM
I guess that mean I can't expect an answer to my last e-mail to Emmanuel.

salamander
01-28-2011, 06:35 AM
Maybe if we bug him enough, we can finally get that SU suite for the game... :heh:

The WH
01-28-2011, 04:34 PM
He should take his parents his brothers and sisters. Sell the rest so there is no bickering outside of immediate family.