PDA

View Full Version : Ben speaks

stillers4me
01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger talked to reporters before practice Wednesday, and he touched on a number of different subjects.
Here is Roethlisberger on...

Packers outside linebacker Clay Matthews
“He’s an animal. He’s got long hair. Wears No. 52. He plays for the Packers. I know all those things. He’s really, really good, and we have to account for him and know where he’s at. But there's not much else to say about one of the best players in the league.”

Winning a third Super Bowl
“I’m not thinking about winning one yet. I’m just thinking about the preparation this week, because we’ve still got two weeks to prepare for a huge game against a great defense.”

What he needs to get accomplished before the game
“I’m just trying to get prepared the best that I can to face a great defense. It seems like every week now we keep facing a really good defense, so every day I’m trying to get more film study and get everybody used to what we’re going to face down there.”

Jonathan Scott and Flozell Adams returning to Dallas to play in the Super Bowl
“I’m really happy to answer a question about me winning the Super Bowl because it would mean a lot. But it means just as much if not more for me to win one for Flozell, especially since he's going back to Dallas. He's never had a chance to play in one, let alone win one, so I want to win for him as much as myself.”..................

reaad more @ http://blog.triblive.com/view-from-the-press-box/2011/01/26/ben-speaks-4/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+triblive%2Fblog%2FViewFromThe PressBox+%28View+from+the+Press+Box+Blog%29