PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going to Disney World?!?

fansince'76
01-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Purely hypothetical situation here. Say we win SB XLV and Ben is named MVP. For obvious reasons, there's probably no way in hell he will be featured in the "I'm going to Disney World" commercial that runs minutes after the conclusion of the game. So who gets that honor? I'm guessing it would be Hines. :noidea:

Thoughts?

Devilsdancefloor
01-25-2011, 10:51 AM
i say they stick with Ben if he wins MVP

tube517
01-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

steeldevil
01-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Ben won't win the MVP anyway. He is not a good enough QB to do that.

But seriously, because of this situation, Ben would have to be the CLEAR CUT MVP in order to win it I think. If someone else is close, they will win it b/c the media does not want Ben to get it. Remember in 2000 Lewis won it but Disney World did not let him come so maybe Ben will win it if he deserves it and they will just ask Troy, Hines, Mendenhall, Wallace, Timmons, or Woodley to go. Harrison won't be going either LOL

SteelerEmpire
01-25-2011, 11:01 AM
It would be SOOO kool if Ben won MVP. But he would have to move underground after that as his new popularity would "activate" the ranks of evil women in this world and "one of them" would cry rape if Ben simply said hello to them, in a crowded mall, with his fiance there with him, on camera, with one of his police buddies there witnessing the whole thing.

fansince'76
01-25-2011, 11:11 AM
But seriously, because of this situation, Ben would have to be the CLEAR CUT MVP in order to win it I think. If someone else is close, they will win it b/c the media does not want Ben to get it.

Agreed. He should have gotten MVP for XLIII, IMO. I'm running off the hypothetical situation that he has a game against the Packers similar to the one he had against them in 2009 - basically a career day. They'd HAVE to give him MVP for a game like that, assuming we win.

salamander
01-25-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm hoping he wins the MVP award just so he can tell Goodell to go rot in hell. :heh:

GodfatherofSoul
01-25-2011, 11:37 AM
I say Kuhn gets it, hands down.

steeldevil
01-25-2011, 11:47 AM
They said Kuhn is the only guy on the Packers that has a Superbowl ring. 2005 on our PS.

venom
01-25-2011, 12:20 PM
We know Ben or Harrison wont get it , lol . If I had to pick someone , lets go with Mendy with 125 rushing yards and 2 TD's

siss
01-25-2011, 01:54 PM
I think if Disney pulls that crap with a man who was never arrested and only accused than I hope the Steelers choose not to attend the parade this year. We are innocent until proven guilty in this country and if Disney ignores those facts than I want nothing to do with them.

XxKnightxX
01-25-2011, 02:10 PM
We know Ben or Harrison wont get it , lol . If I had to pick someone , lets go with Mendy with 125 rushing yards and 2 TD's

JAMES, YOU JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW???!!???

http://www.donnan.com/images/TC09_James-Harrison.jpg
IMA GO TO TO DISNEY WORLD. WHAT? WHAT YOU SAY? YOU DONT LIKE MY SHIRT!!! THEN IMA HAVE TO NOT GO TO DISNEY THEN CUZ IF I WAS MVP I WOULDNT HAVENT GONE IF I EVEN IF I WAS MVP THEY WOULD OF INVITED THE PACKERS.
http://fantastiksports.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/james-harrison-and-the-white-house-copy1.jpg?w=500&h=374
OHH MAN HERE WE GO AGAIN lol