PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu, Harrison named All-Pro

stillers4me
01-25-2011, 05:27 AM
Steelers strong safety Troy Polamalu and outside linebacker James Harrison were singled out for their stellar play Monday.

Each were Associated Press first-team All-Pro selections, giving Polamalu three in his career.

Polamalu tied for second in the NFL with seven interceptions this season. His sack-strip of Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco in a Dec. 5 game was arguably the most significant play for the Steelers this season. The eighth-year veteran was also a first-team All-Pro pick in 2005 and 2008.

Harrison led the Steelers with 10 1/2 sacks during the regular season, and he added three more in a 31-24 win over the Ravens in a divisional playoff game.

The four-time Pro Bowler also forced six fumbles and intercepted two passes.................

read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_719674.html

HometownGal
01-25-2011, 05:44 AM
Congrats Troy and Silverback! :applaudit: :drink:

I bet Goodumbell's ass cheeks puckered when he learned Harrison was given this honor. :lol: :upyours:

venom
01-25-2011, 05:50 AM
Karma's a bitch

stillers4me
01-25-2011, 06:04 AM

I bet Goodumbell's ass cheeks puckered when he learned Harrison was given this honor. :lol: :upyours:

No, no. Goodell knows he's "trying to learn to play the game right." :upyours:

TroysBarber
01-25-2011, 07:51 AM

His cheeks will REALLY be puckered watching Ben hoist the Lombardi Trophy in 2 weeks.

tube517
01-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Pouncey was 2nd team All Pro behind Mangold.