PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Call the WAAAAAMBULANCE, Jets "Fans Reaction"

XxKnightxX
01-24-2011, 05:36 AM
I was gonna focus on one thread, but holy mother of god these guys are the whiniest and most classless. I guess I can undertstand their desire to win, but when you blame it on other people and once again to the refs, it just shows how jealous and how much of a sore loser that you are.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

venom
01-24-2011, 05:37 AM
I dont have to read a forum to know that . I deal with these losers everyday here in nYc. Its going to be a great Monday , lol

BigPoppaG
01-24-2011, 06:18 AM
I read some of the posts. They are just pissed and have to lash out at someone. Why not the team that just kicked them out of the playoffs. Some of the ADULTS on the forum had good things to say about the Steelers and bad things to say about the JETS like how they didn't show up for 60min. Most forums are like this. ehh

BPS3akaWirels3
01-24-2011, 06:28 AM
I was on the Baltimore Sun forum last night and you would think we just played the Ravens for the AFC Championship... It's always about the refs giving us the game... ahah

venom
01-24-2011, 06:30 AM
http://images.craigslist.org/3m23pb3o15O55T25U6b1ncfc3e883ae921410.jpg

X-Terminator
01-24-2011, 06:52 AM
I just have to ask one thing. How the HELL did the refs give us that game??? HOW??? You know, I've absolutely freaking HAD IT with sore loser fans that can't accept that their team lost. I don't remember one call last night by the refs that anyone could call controversial...in fact, they were barely noticeable the entire game, which is exactly what you want.

Friggin fans today...nothing but whiny bitches.

steelpride12
01-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Oh well. Imagine this board if the Steelers would have lost it would have been pretty bad, just ask the mods.

BnG_Hevn
01-24-2011, 08:07 AM
They keep talking about Ben being a rapist, has anyone posted the infor on Sanchez?

tube517
01-24-2011, 08:10 AM
Who cares. Scoreboard bitches. Your team is good but not good enough to get to the Big Dance.

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 08:10 AM
Oh well. Imagine this board if the Steelers would have lost it would have been pretty bad, just ask the mods.

Yeah, but the majority of our fans would be blaming OUR team and OUR coaches for the loss, not bitching about the refs like a bunch of gutless pussies.

Dino 6 Rings
01-24-2011, 08:17 AM
what bad call did the refs make? the fumble? you mean actually calling defensive holding on the CBs when they clearly held?

or the 15 yard illegal defenseless receiver hit? or was it the roughing the kicker? curious...

tube517
01-24-2011, 08:20 AM
No way. Steeler fans blaming our team and coaches??

:yell::chuckle::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Yeah, but the majority of our fans would be blaming OUR team and OUR coaches for the loss, not bitching about the refs like a bunch of gutless pussies.

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 08:29 AM
what bad call did the refs make? the fumble?

I've read complaints about this one. "Bu-bu-bu-but Brady against the Raiders in 2002!" That was a fumble too, assholes. Just like Ben's fumble last week against the Ravens in an almost identical situation. :coffee:

Dino 6 Rings
01-24-2011, 08:34 AM
I've read complaints about this one. "Bu-bu-bu-but Brady against the Raiders in 2002!" That was a fumble too, assholes. Just like Ben's fumble last week against the Ravens in an almost identical situation. :coffee:

Right, no kidding, same thing did happen to Ben last week...only that ball went forward...so it looked like an incomplete pass...and the guy on yahoo had a good point...even if the arm was going forward, with Sanchez, and the ball went backwards...isn't that a Lateral and still a Live Ball?

Thing about that Jets Fans.

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Safety in endzone should have been a td!

I do not know how anyone is glossing over this play.... If you look Ben clearly does not have control of that football as it was on his outside hip... not one review at all...but the head ref quickly signaled safety... Bryan Thomas had the football... please let me know thoughts... not saying at all this is the reason as there were a ton of others.http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=64241

:doh: :doh: :doh:

People are "glossing over it" because it was called correctly, dumbass.

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Right, no kidding, same thing did happen to Ben last week...only that ball went forward...so it looked like an incomplete pass...and the guy on yahoo had a good point...even if the arm was going forward, with Sanchez, and the ball went backwards...isn't that a Lateral and still a Live Ball?

Thing about that Jets Fans.

The OP did a bunch of whining about a bunch of supposed "uncalled holds" against their D as well. Nevermind that Harrison routinely gets mugged all game every game without a call, but I don't ever recall that being used as an excuse for any of our losses.

Devilsdancefloor
01-24-2011, 08:53 AM
they are complaining about helmet to helmet on greene umm he is RB did these guys just fall off the turnip truck

SteelerFanInStl
01-24-2011, 08:54 AM
I check out sites like nfl.com just to laugh at the idiotic comments from the "fans" of other teams. :lol: There's so much stupidity and jealousy out there it's amazing. Funny how whenever the Steelers win it's always because of the officiating. There wasn't a single questionable call in that game yesterday but fans of other teams still come in and cry about the officiating. I guess if the officiating isn't completely lopsided against the Steelers then that means that we paid them off. :lol:

I was watching the highlights on the NFL network yesterday and they showed the play where Farrior came up and stopped Greene cold to keep him from getting a first down. Rich Eisen immediately says "helmet to helmet hit and no penalty". WTF? There's no helmet to helmet rule against a RB you idiot! Shouldn't you at least be required to know the damn rules in order to work on TV talking about the NFL? This is one of the reasons why the idiot "fans" bitch and moan about the officiating, because these idiots on TV say stupid things.

SteelerFanInStl
01-24-2011, 08:55 AM
they are complaining about helmet to helmet on greene umm he is RB did these guys just fall off the turnip truck

Yea, read my post below yours. The idiot Rich Eisen on NFL Network actually said that during the highlights and these idiots that also don't know the rules are repeating it.

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Yea, read my post below yours. The idiot Rich Eisen on NFL Network actually said that during the highlights and these idiots that also don't know the rules are repeating it.

Exactly. Or they know the rules, but let an obvious bias dictate them saying differently in front of tens of millions of casual fans that don't know the rules. Kinda like a still-butthurt-over-the-Immaculate-Reception Madden saying he didn't see a hold during this play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcTm9PPdT3I

Excuse me, but exactly how the f*ck is that NOT a hold?

BigPoppaG
01-24-2011, 09:11 AM
I guess every game is decided by the Refs........we should get rid of those clowns!:tongue1::rofl2:

salamander
01-24-2011, 09:33 AM
DA STEALERS PAYED OFF DA REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That never gets old. :heh:

tube517
01-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Eisen is Marsha's secret lover. Any Steeler success is a dagger in Rich's heart.

I check out sites like nfl.com just to laugh at the idiotic comments from the "fans" of other teams. :lol: There's so much stupidity and jealousy out there it's amazing. Funny how whenever the Steelers win it's always because of the officiating. There wasn't a single questionable call in that game yesterday but fans of other teams still come in and cry about the officiating. I guess if the officiating isn't completely lopsided against the Steelers then that means that we paid them off. :lol:

I was watching the highlights on the NFL network yesterday and they showed the play where Farrior came up and stopped Greene cold to keep him from getting a first down. Rich Eisen immediately says "helmet to helmet hit and no penalty". WTF? There's no helmet to helmet rule against a RB you idiot! Shouldn't you at least be required to know the damn rules in order to work on TV talking about the NFL? This is one of the reasons why the idiot "fans" bitch and moan about the officiating, because these idiots on TV say stupid things.

Edman
01-24-2011, 12:38 PM
No, it's the Jets annual tease coming to a close, and they're pissed about it.

Forty Years, folks. Forty Years.

tube517
01-24-2011, 01:04 PM
http://www.cutebabies.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crying_baby2.jpg

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 01:09 PM
And more whining, pissing and moaning from the usual suspects. :rolleyes:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29432

So glad we don't have to deal with another football-illiterate whiny bitch fanbase from the NFC Worst.

SteelerFanInStl
01-24-2011, 01:17 PM
And more whining, pissing and moaning from the usual suspects. :rolleyes:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29432

So glad we don't have to deal with another football-illiterate whiny bitch fanbase from the NFC Worst.

:lol: Could that poster, cesame, possibly have been more clueless? Damn! Everyone keeps telling him that it's not a penalty and he just keeps saying that it is like some child with their fingers in their ears saying "la la la la la la la".

Pete The Greek
01-24-2011, 01:19 PM
I am sick and tired of Steeler haters whining and bitching like a six year old who didn't get their toy at the store.

Even my boss, who is a Jets fan, couldn't except that the Steelers won last night. He was ticked that none of the Steelers (Rooneys, players and Tomlin) didn't mention the Jets and the way they played during the post game ceremony. I was like, who cares.

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 01:29 PM
I am sick and tired of Steeler haters whining and bitching like a six year old who didn't get their toy at the store.

Agreed - especially the stupid jagoffs that always claim, "I don't like either team, but DA STEALERS PAYED OFF DA REFS!"

Even my boss, who is a Jets fan, couldn't except that the Steelers won last night. He was ticked that none of the Steelers (Rooneys, players and Tomlin) didn't mention the Jets and the way they played during the post game ceremony. I was like, who cares.

The asshat Cards fans (most of whom have long sinced jumped off that bandwagon) whined about the same thing after XLIII, along with the "at least 15 blocks in the back" on Harrison's INT return (no mention of the ACTUAL block in the back on the long punt return by Breaston which went uncalled, of course), and Holmes not getting both feet in bounds (never mind that Fitz dropped and trapped his first TD "catch"). :rolleyes:

Steeldude
01-24-2011, 01:32 PM
they seem be looking at it logically for the most part.

i read this thread http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=64169

SteelerEmpire
01-24-2011, 01:34 PM
The couple of guys that said they would give up a years worth of "poon tang" (I will not say the real word out of respect for the younger fans on here) if they could turn back the clock and have the Jets win last nite... hilarious !

fansince'76
01-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Agreed....I was rooting for Pittsburg but you could tell the refs were biased.

Look, the refs are appointed by the Commissioner who is appointed by the owners. The Rooneys have far more clout than Paul Allen. That's your explanation right there....refs are gonna error on the side of Pitt, not overtly but subconsciously, for self-survival reasons.

Goes back to the 1970's.....I remember the Oilers TE (Mike Renfro ?) not getting the TD call and Dan Pastorini being called for a fumble when he was throwing the ball in the 1980 AFC CG.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure, the Rooneys have more clout than Paul Allen who could buy and sell them a thousand times over. The same Rooneys the current jackass of a commissioner has done his damnedest to marginalize and who are now asshole deep in debt because of it.

Only thing the delusional asshat missed were the roids that only DA STEALERS took and nobody else in the NFL ever heard of. :rolleyes:

LLT
01-24-2011, 01:47 PM

LOL!!! Did your boss acknowledge the fact that some of the Jets defensive players were acting like 5 year old ass-hats by leaping on our players during the kneel downs!!!???

lamont_jordan_rules
01-24-2011, 02:24 PM
... congrats guys ... you were the better team and deserved the victory ...

... on any messageboard you'll find plenty of fans who are complainers & whiners ... just the nature of online fandom ...

... regarding the comment about the helmet to helmet, there was one that the ref's didn't call ... wasn't the deciding factor on the game & those calls (or lack thereof) happen all the time to both teams ...

... the reason the jets lost was because mendenhall was a beast in the first half and constantly was breaking multiple attempts at tackles per play ...

... he is my game MVP ...

... enjoy the victory ... good luck in the big game ...

l_j_r

smokin3000gt
01-24-2011, 02:35 PM
I was actually surprised at some of the level headed responses over there. A lot of douchary but a few (more then I thought) actually didn't blame anyone but themselves.

st33lersguy
01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
I heard a Jets fan say the same thing. I like how everyone claims the steelers get everything handed to them by the refs

ALLD
01-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Brett Favre, Tom Brady, T.O., Randy Moss. Tom Jackson on ESPN looks like he is about to have a stroke since the Jets loss.

steelersfan425
01-24-2011, 03:03 PM
im so sick of butthurt fans crying i live 20 minutes from seattle i hear it all day everyday steelers pay off the refs you guys cheated
so sick of hearing it

X-Terminator
01-24-2011, 03:05 PM
... congrats guys ... you were the better team and deserved the victory ...

... on any messageboard you'll find plenty of fans who are complainers & whiners ... just the nature of online fandom ...

... regarding the comment about the helmet to helmet, there was one that the ref's didn't call ... wasn't the deciding factor on the game & those calls (or lack thereof) happen all the time to both teams ...

... the reason the jets lost was because mendenhall was a beast in the first half and constantly was breaking multiple attempts at tackles per play ...

... he is my game MVP ...

... enjoy the victory ... good luck in the big game ...

l_j_r

Thanks for the congrats, l_j_r. You have been nothing but class since you've been here, and I really hope you stick around. We welcome people like you with open arms, Jets fan or not.

As for the message board stuff, you'd think I'd learn by now how whiny many fans online are, but I still can't help but get extremely frustrated by the BSPN crowd that has taken them over with some of the most idiotic garbage you'll see posted anywhere. I swear the collective IQs of most of these dopes is in the single digits. :duh: I wish they'd all realize that sometimes you just get beat. Accept it, and move on with your life.

NJarhead
01-24-2011, 03:55 PM
I dont have to read a forum to know that . I deal with these losers everyday here in nYc. Its going to be a great Monday , lol

Well? It's been very quiet here today. lol

SteelerFanInStl
01-24-2011, 04:14 PM
The couple of guys that said they would give up a years worth of "poon tang" (I will not say the real word out of respect for the younger fans on here) if they could turn back the clock and have the Jets win last nite... hilarious !

Well, that's Jersey "poon tang" so it's not really worth much.

tube517
01-24-2011, 04:26 PM
They need to check Old man Tom Jackson to an asylum.. he's going psychotic since the steelers are going to the SB

Brett Favre, Tom Brady, T.O., Randy Moss. Tom Jackson on ESPN looks like he is about to have a stroke since the Jets loss.

NJarhead
01-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Well, that's Jersey "poon tang" so it's not really worth much.

Hey now.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-24-2011, 04:48 PM
LOL!!! Did your boss acknowledge the fact that some of the Jets defensive players were acting like 5 year old ass-hats by leaping on our players during the kneel downs!!!???

Actually it looked like Jason Taylor was the leader of the ass hats at the end of the game. Jonathan Scott looked like he was gonna start something with him, but probably just told him to go home and watch the Super Bowl in 2 weeks.

SteelerFanInStl
01-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey now.

:lol: Sorry man!

Pete The Greek
01-24-2011, 09:22 PM

Nope. Considering I got a raise and bonus last month, I decided to tune him out.

Hopefully another Steelers win in two weeks will do all the talking for me.

HometownGal
01-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Actually it looked like Jason Taylor was the leader of the ass hats at the end of the game. Jonathan Scott looked like he was gonna start something with him, but probably just told him to go home and watch the Super Bowl in 2 weeks.

Y'know, I noticed that and was kind of shocked, as Taylor is usually a pretty class act. I think he was pissed because Scott and the Steelers made him such a non-factor most of the game.

steeldevil
01-24-2011, 10:10 PM
I was mad at the Jets player for jumping over the line on the kneel too. But, thinking back on it, Legursky had the mis-snap for the safety so it was actually a really smart thing to do. VERY small chance of course but IF there was a bad snap the guy that jumped over the line COULD have recovered the ball. I am surprised that only one guy jumped and only for 1 play. Yes it was kinda a bitch move but if the probably 1 out of 1000 scenario happened and the jets recovered a bad snap fumble, whoever told him to jump the line would instantly be called a genius.

NCSteeler
01-25-2011, 12:33 AM

I was real proud of Redman for stepping in and stopping Scott from being dumb.

NCSteeler
01-25-2011, 12:36 AM

Sorry guys, but I wouldn't give up a years worth for a Steeler's win. My playoff good luck charm is actually getting some on gameday.

Galax Steeler
01-25-2011, 03:15 AM

Well said.

BigNastyDefense
01-25-2011, 01:13 PM
There are fans in every fan base that always blame an outside influence (refs, weather, etc.) for their teams losses because their team just couldn't be the worse of the two.

Living in Cleveland, OH I have learned to just ignore them. The haters are going to hate. I'd rather be hated than pitied, because if they hate you that means you're winning.

NJarhead
01-25-2011, 07:43 PM
:lol: Sorry man!

No worries. I bust chops as much as anyone. I think I just made fun of Arkansas in fact. lol

:drink:

ALLD
01-25-2011, 08:30 PM
The latest is the Jets were about to win the game and were the better team. I disagree and figure the Steelers just ground down the clock.