PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fan til the end, love Steeler Nation, but one thing bothers me...

Silverback
01-24-2011, 12:06 AM
...our boys in the stands in Heinz. WTF. Absolutely brilliant showing in the first half. You guys took it to the next level. The players asked you to be louder than ever, and I think you met their demands. You guys were truly the 12th man. I was doing my part at home, clapping, yelling, and then some at the TV. However, come the second half, it just seemed like the heart wasn't there as much in the crowd.

Maybe it was just me, but it didn't seem hardly as loud, or as energetic as what was happening in the first. Seemed like a lot of folks in black and gold, sitting there with their towels on their laps. I know we were up 3 scores, but the game was far from over. As should have been noted from the Jets' near comeback.

If you only feel like rooting 1 half, please save yourself the gas money and give me your tickets. I promise to go hard until I lose my voice.

To those going to Dallas, make sure you are going 110% for all 60 minutes. Yell like you never have before! I'll be yelling from home, sending my positive energy down south.

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

NCSteeler
01-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Hard to keep that momentum in 5 degree weather and a 3 score lead. I thik the home crowd showed well.

Silverback
01-24-2011, 12:43 AM
True. Thanks for throwing things into perspective for me, NC. My apologies.

It's easy for me to stand here, in the comfort of my own place, screaming to the top of my lungs and pass judgement.

Thank you Steeler Nation for your showing, tonight. Sticking it out, through the cold. May the one Steeelers crowd in Dallas on Feb 6th be even greater, louder, (and warmer) ;) Wish I could be there with you!

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

Stlrs4Life
01-24-2011, 12:47 AM
R U F&*kin serious! We were loud the entire game. Don't try to tie the lack of an offense showing up in the 2nd half to the crowd. Coldness had nothing to do with it. Beers were slushies the entire game. Crowd was in it the entire game. Record crowd as a matter of fact.

Galax Steeler
01-24-2011, 03:12 AM
R U F&*kin serious! We were loud the entire game. Don't try to tie the lack of an offense showing up in the 2nd half to the crowd. Coldness had nothing to do with it. Beers were slushies the entire game. Crowd was in it the entire game. Record crowd as a matter of fact.

Beer Slushies Yum Yum

stillers4me
01-24-2011, 04:47 AM
Dom, I am so jealous you get to go to all the games!! It was so freakin' cold last night....you are awesome!!

venom
01-24-2011, 05:44 AM
Steelers Nation sounded great last night .