PDA

View Full Version : To l_j_r and JETS fans . . .

HometownGal
01-23-2011, 09:24 PM
You guys gave it your all in the second half and gave us quite the scare. :horror: You have every reason to be very proud of your team and especially your young QB, Mark Sanchez, who got it together in the last 30 minutes and came dangerously close to leading his team to an upset. I give him huge props. :drink:

I'm sure we'll be seeing you again next season in the playoffs. :drink:

Hope you stick around for the offseason - we enjoy having you here! :drink:

steelerdude15
01-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Yes, big props to Rex Ryan, the Jets, and their fans. You guys are a great team and good luck next season.

X-Terminator
01-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Ditto that. The Jets could have easily folded up the tents and gone home down 21 at the half, but they didn't quit. Disappointing, I'm sure, but hold your heads up high and know you gave it everything you had.

Good luck in the future!

tube517
01-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Jets are a damn good football team. Props to you and the team. They deserved their success this season

BPS3akaWirels3
01-23-2011, 09:31 PM
I can totally respect a coach who cries after a lose like that.. You could see it in Rex's eyes and that shows passion.. I almost felt for him... Go Steelers!!

zulater
01-23-2011, 09:34 PM
With all due respect to the vast majority of the Jets and their fans may I say one thing?

Fuck you Santonio, hah hah hah, we kicked your ass, go home and wake and bake some more!

You too Cromartie, asswipe!. Go learn the name of your kids now you have some more time.

Ok, that out of the way, Sanchez really impressed me in the second half. :drink:

Devilsdancefloor
01-23-2011, 09:35 PM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820

hats off the the jets

43Hitman
01-23-2011, 09:41 PM
With all due respect to the vast majority of the Jets and their fans may I say one thing?

Fuck you Santonio, hah hah hah, we kicked your ass, go home and wake and bake some more!

You too Cromartie, asswipe!. Go learn the name of your kids now you have some more time.

Ok, that out of the way, Sanchez really impressed me in the second half. :drink:

Ditto. And I'm glad Rexxy the fat ass was crying, all that shit he talked about going to the bowl..blah blah blah. eat it fatty

I'm just sorry Sanchez has to play for that asswipe

Silverback
01-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Absolutely. Hats off 100% to you guys. :applaudit:

You had a hell of a season, and should not be ashamed of anything.

I truly be that you guys have a ring or two, in your future.

Best of luck, as long as you aren't playing the Black and Gold. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

GoSlash27
01-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Props to L_J_R. You're a classy guy. Don't be a stranger!

slippy
01-23-2011, 10:04 PM
eff rexy!

but sanchez played a great game; he cannot be rattled (see flacco). MS is a winner in my book.

Galax Steeler
01-24-2011, 03:10 AM
Great game guys it was closer then I wanted it to be.

SteelerFanInStl
01-24-2011, 09:09 AM
I have to say that almost all of the Jets fans that I've dealt with in other forums the last week have been complete assholes. They talked a lot of shit before the game and then disappeared after the game. Complete lack of class and completely clueless.

Stlrs4Life
01-24-2011, 09:46 AM
I have to say that almost all of the Jets fans that I've dealt with in other forums the last week have been complete assholes. They talked a lot of shit before the game and then disappeared after the game. Complete lack of class and completely clueless.

The ones that were around our tailgate were obnoxious. But, we just let them talk.