PDA

View Full Version : Can billybob come around here ?

cold-hard-steel
06-10-2010, 06:02 PM
This is my breakin in , or out thead . I'm a truth man , and i want the opinion of the nation , Good ! or Bad !
Serve it up as you feel it .

Mattsme
06-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Idiot.

tony hipchest
06-10-2010, 06:18 PM
:toofunny:

i think the mods are a merciful mod, but if you f--- up you may be the 1st (or perhaps 2nd) lamb offered up for sacrifice.

i say post away and see what happens. :popcorn: (cant be any worse than revs).

stillers4me
06-10-2010, 06:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/th_15cat.gif?t=1276212166

cold-hard-steel
06-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Least i am gettin some kind of feed -back . And i will never be a liar . Idiot was nice . Popcorn , i don't know about that. Steelers ? well , that is something i can talk about .I will never be a liar , like me or hate me . Life is short , enjoy !

sorry tone , i always had a lot of respect for you . this is my coming clean thread . people do not have to like my opinions , or even respect them . I'm breakin out with being honest . How else ya gonna know how you stand , if ya ain't honest anyway ? Think about it .

SteelCityMom
06-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Heh heh...I found you're anthem. :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12BTuBB2Yc

El-Gonzo Jackson
06-10-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm OK with Billybob...but wasnt Billybob chastising those from this board that still drop in on the SF site??? Isnt this the same idea??

cold-hard-steel
06-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Heh heh...I found you're anthem. :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12BTuBB2Yc

Well , that was not my style , but thats cool . I would rather hear your own words .

SteelCityMom
06-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Oi...it was just a silly post. You saying "like me or hate me" made that song pop in my head.

I don't care if you post here or not, doesn't bother me either way.

cold-hard-steel
06-10-2010, 06:50 PM
nope , i'm sorry sir . I'm a man with my own ideas , and i've always been that way . I chummed a little bit , and decided to come clean once and for all . That goes for any side what soever . I am a steeler fan . I love steeler sites . No one will ever question my fansmanship . I come to you all , to look for approval or not , thats all i really wanted to know . I can be gone . I have the respect to ask of those that may know me . Those that do not .......well i guess they will make up their own minds .

X-Terminator
06-10-2010, 07:02 PM
I'm cool with you being here, but you're on a short leash. One screw-up, and into the black hole you go. So don't blow it.

Other than that, welcome.

The Duke
06-10-2010, 09:01 PM
As long as you stop talking to yourself in threads

Sorry dude, I had to say it. But you used to do that. A LOT

welcome though

steelpride12
06-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Don't be an idiot and you'll fit right back in again...:boxing:

MasterOfPuppets
06-10-2010, 09:55 PM
billybob in da house....http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/images/smilies/speed.jpg

Galax Steeler
06-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Well lets give it a try.

silver & black
06-11-2010, 05:51 AM
I'm cool with you being here, but you're on a short leash. One screw-up, and into the black hole you go. So don't blow it.

Other than that, welcome.

A Steelers fan wouldn't last long in The Black Hole. Send him to the Chargers' cute little Powder Blue Hole! :lol:

HometownGal
06-11-2010, 06:03 AM
What XT said. I believe everyone deserves a second chance and you're getting that chance here. I trust you will make the most of it billybob. :drink:

And P.S. - welcome to The Universe! :wave:

Aussie_steeler
06-11-2010, 06:21 AM
We are an emerging nation built purely on dispossessed refugees. All are welcome, many will stay, some will leave (by choice) and others will be deported.

Billybob - it is up to you to fulfill your own destiny.

Post away and have fun with this motley crew of Steelers and Football fans.

I say " the more the merrier"

Texasteel
06-11-2010, 06:29 AM
If the Admins and mod are cool with it, it's fine with me. Looking forward to arguing ( not fighting ) with you. Welcome home billybob.

SteelMember
06-11-2010, 06:50 AM
If HTG says it's ok, it's fine by me, but I will not forget all the trash you spewed at her expense with your multiple monikers.

The short leash should be more like a shock collar, imo.

LLT
06-11-2010, 07:39 AM
The proof will be in the posts.

Be respectful.

Shoes
06-11-2010, 07:46 AM
I'll keep it manned, just in case...... :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfltikFvhWc

Prok
06-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome aboard Billy Bob. i don't know you so ya got a clean slate with me anyway. lol

BPS3akaWirels3
06-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Mr Hillbilly..

MasterOfPuppets
06-12-2010, 09:48 PM
:rofl2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0JvF9vpqx8

Shea
06-12-2010, 10:08 PM
B-Bober kinda cracks me up. :behindsofa:

I hope he sticks.

steelreserve
06-13-2010, 03:47 AM
I'm OK with Billybob...but wasnt Billybob chastising those from this board that still drop in on the SF site??? Isnt this the same idea??

Yeah, from what I saw, he was a total douchebag in the week or so after Steelers Fever went under. Not only chastising the people who still dropped in there, but calling everyone assholes for "ruining the board with spam" - I mean really reaming us a new one - and calling out the rest of us for abandoning ship.

And that's putting it politely. What he said was - in no uncertain terms - downright hostile to the idea of this new board even existing. Of course, all the evidence of it was deleted by the new mod who still has his head buried in the sand. But there were some pretty heated exchanges between him and a couple of members who were still trying to figure out the aftermath, and he made it pretty clear that he had an intense dislike for us.

I don't know what changed in the last 10 days or so - probably the realization that the old site really was dead and this site really was alive - but my opinion of the guy pretty much did a 180, from a bumbling but lovable character to a mean and spiteful backstabber. I'm not advocating throwing the guy out or anything (lord knows, we neither need that kind of drama, nor are in any kind of position to start it), but any interaction I have with him is going to be colored by that big stinking turd that he threw in the punchbowl.

cold-hard-steel
06-13-2010, 09:41 AM
I did not know all that went down , i'm kinda glad of that .I did not say all bad things about everyone here. I did draw the line on a lot of issues . I even put in a positive response about the HTG thread they had going on over there . I pretty much got over some of the threads i had started , and buried the hatchet over there too . I could not stand to see Steelers fans vs. Steeler fans . Hoped my coming clean , and being honest with everyone , would start me in the right direction .What is done is done i suppose , and either way i will have to take what i have coming from some whose toes i may have stepped on in the past . It is after all , the past .

tony hipchest
06-13-2010, 10:25 AM
I'll keep it manned, just in case...... :chuckle:

lol

better watch it billybob. i hear shoes has an itchy trigger... er "toilet handle finger". :chuckle:

vasteeler
06-13-2010, 12:29 PM
the way i see it, it depends on witch billybob we get. just dont let billyboob out and you should be fine

HometownGal
06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
I did not know all that went down , i'm kinda glad of that .I did not say all bad things about everyone here. I did draw the line on a lot of issues . I even put in a positive response about the HTG thread they had going on over there . I pretty much got over some of the threads i had started , and buried the hatchet over there too . I could not stand to see Steelers fans vs. Steeler fans . Hoped my coming clean , and being honest with everyone , would start me in the right direction .What is done is done i suppose , and either way i will have to take what i have coming from some whose toes i may have stepped on in the past . It is after all , the past .

It takes a BIG person to acknowledge their wrongdoings and I commend and respect you for that. :drink:

However - I have my foot ready to kick you square in your ass if you get out of line. :buttkick: ;) :heh:

Nadroj 20
06-13-2010, 08:31 PM
I dont care if he posts here...makes no difference to me whatsoever.