PDA

View Full Version : Jets' biggest worry sounds like Big Ben

Galax Steeler
01-22-2011, 04:29 AM
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- For a team that already took down Peyton Manning and Tom Brady -- confidently and convincingly, no less -- the New York Jets sure sound worried about Ben Roethlisberger.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11022/1119968-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1Bl6Wvy2n

stlrtruck
01-22-2011, 11:03 AM
As well they should be worried about Big Ben. He doesn't fold like a deck of cards when you touch him like manning and marsha!

lamont_jordan_rules
01-22-2011, 11:37 AM
... saw some interview (can't remember what jets player or coach it was now) where this is what they thought the key to the game would be ...

... basically said the jets passrusher needs to downshift when reaching ben and be in control when trying to tackle him ...

... certainly easy to say, hard to do ...

... i agree that whether or not the jets can tackle ben on initial contact vs. him getting away and buying another 4-5 seconds to find a receiver will likely be a deciding factor ...

l_j_r

GoSlash27
01-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Last I heard they weren't even gonna try to go after him. If I were them, I'd be more concerned about how to move the ball on Pittsburgh without giving it up.