PDA

View Full Version : Steelers: Harrison is keeping quiet

stillers4me
01-21-2011, 07:02 PM
When it comes to dealing with the media horde covering the AFC Championship Game, James Harrison is one and done.

Harrison, the Steelers’ all-star linebacker, never really enjoys being grilled by the press. And he let his feelings known about it after practice Thursday.

“I’m not doing any more interviews,” he said. “This is the last interview you all are going to get for the rest of the week. I’m not doing any more. I get you one time. That’s today. So you all can go ahead and let loose.

“Talking to you all is not going to help me win a game. Talking is not going to do anything. It’s not going to prepare me. It’s not going to do anything. It’s just going to give you a story so you all can go out there and write something.”

At one point when an out-of-town reporter asked about his four fines this year for what the NFL office deemed as flagrant hits, Harrison turned his back at a group of reporters. .................

Read more @ http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1501/2011/january/21/steelers-harrison-is-keeping-quiet.html

:lol:

tube517
01-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Come over here tomorrow if you want to and see what happens.

What do they teach at Kent State?

How to be a Badass 101

Galax Steeler
01-22-2011, 04:28 AM
That a boy Harrison keep it all in until it is time to unleash hell Sunday night.