PDA

View Full Version : Ben speaks

stillers4me
01-20-2011, 05:06 AM
Here is a transcript of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's Q&A with the media Wednesday.

Q: How did you develop the pump fake you use so much?
A: “I have no idea. Honestly.”

Q: Have you always had it?
A: “I guess so. I’ve never really thought about it that much.”

Q: Are the Jets doing anything differently than last time you saw them?
A: “Today we’re just kind of getting into it, but they’re a really good defense, point blank. The first time, obviously, they came in here and put a hurting on us here at home. They have a lot of great players from inside the line to the linebackers to the secondary. They try and confuse. I think that’s the biggest thing that they do, and part of Rex Ryan’s mastermind coach, I mean he did it with Baltimore when we played them and now he’s doing it here with the Jets. It’s just bringing guys from all over the place. You don’t know where people are lining up, how to identify; it’s a big challenge for us this week.”

Q: How important has it been re-developing your relationship with the city?
A: “You know what? It’s about the last thing on my mind right now. It’s about playing football, and that’s what I try to do is play football games and win and just be me.”

Q: Do you relish this chance in the playoffs more this year?.............

read more @ http://blog.triblive.com/view-from-the-press-box/2011/01/19/ben-speaks-3/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+triblive%2Fblog%2FViewFromThe PressBox+%28View+from+the+Press+Box+Blog%29