PDA

View Full Version : The Hotel Wants A Ring

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-19-2011, 12:34 AM
The yinzers will try and hook u up Flozell.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_718785.html

For a man who would be nicknamed "The Hotel" because of his immense size, Flozell Adams seemed a perfect fit for the football field.

But not in his mind.

Rather than filling his nights studying blocking schemes, Adams concentrated on English, science and Renaissance and Medieval history -- standard stuff for your typical 6-foot-5, 265-pound high school sophomore.

Now he is close to making history of his own -- earning his first Super Bowl ring in a career filled with accolades. As he's done all year, Adams will start at right tackle for the Steelers when they host the New York Jets on Sunday in the AFC Championship Game.

And he is just one win away from returning to Dallas, where he spent the first 12 seasons of his NFL career.

"It would be cool," Adams said of playing in the Super Bowl on the Cowboys' home field, "but that's not a major focus of mine. I don't care if it was in Europe, as long as I win the Super Bowl."

Galax Steeler
01-19-2011, 03:40 AM
It is time to stop talking and get that ring that you are wanting.

stillers4me
01-19-2011, 05:35 AM
Let's go get this man his ring!! (I wonder if he'd wear it on his left hand...or his right hand?):chuckle:

steeldawg
01-19-2011, 06:50 AM
Its simple flozelll block well and Ben will get you that ring.

tube517
01-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Will the ring fit on a Hotel?

Devilsdancefloor
01-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Will the ring fit on a Hotel?

id like to see if they can make one that big!