PDA

View Full Version : The Big Question: Steelers' special teams

polamalubeast
01-18-2011, 03:01 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/23504/the-big-question-steelers-special-teams

HometownGal
01-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Meh. Our ST's got that bad game out of their system the last time we played the Jets. Everest has done a great job with turning that unit around this season and I believe he will be working their asses off in practice this week to insure there isn't a repeat performance of their abysmal play in Week 15.

Fool me once, shame on you. . . . fool me twice. . . . .

Not gonna happen.

Texasteel
01-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Have to agree with you. The ST felt like they lost the game particularly with the kick off TD. The should come into the game with something to prove, and that can make them very dangerous.

Merchant
01-18-2011, 04:25 PM
They've only allowed that one return for a TD all season I believe. Almost every team has. For the most part they've been solid all season.

SteelerFanInStl
01-18-2011, 04:39 PM
The special teams still make me nervous, especially after the breakdowns last week against the Ravens. Has it been announced yet whether or not Brad Smith will be playing this week? I'll feel a bit better if he's not playing.

Psycho Ward 86
01-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Let's squib kick it a bajillion times like against the Browns. That worked well :)