PDA

View Full Version : Rex Has A Plan: There's method to Rex Ryan's gladness

SteelerEmpire
01-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Article Quote: "He said he loves Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger almost as much as he loves Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, a soft, high-arcing changeup after all that blistering heat Ryan threw under Tom Brady's dimpled chin.

Fear not, Jets fans, for Ryan still has a plan to win it all. Do not believe for a second that the conquest of Brady and Bill Belichick and their hated band of Patriots has left Ryan a satisfied soul, left him a Super Bowl contender merely hoping to give it the ol' college try in the AFC title game."

LINK: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=oconnor_ian&id=6031901

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2011, 01:19 PM
oh yeah, he has a plan...everyone has a plan...TIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

Burghfan58
01-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Kill us with kindness. Won't work.

ALLD
01-18-2011, 03:00 PM
He should send some cheerleader foot fetish videos over to distract us.

steeldevil
01-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Steelers won't play ball with you like the Pats* did Rex. We are only worried about winning, not talking... at all...

NJarhead
01-18-2011, 03:19 PM
oh yeah, he has a plan...everyone has a plan...TIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE!
Tyson?

HometownGal
01-18-2011, 03:26 PM
If it sounded like Ryan had gone dangerously soft, forget it. He's got a plan here, and chances are it will land the Jets in Dallas for the biggest show in sports.

:applaudit: Keep on disbelieving sports media - we fans and the Steelers love and thrive on it! :applaudit:

I think I'm going to keep a dozen eggs on hand to mail to him after the game is over. :lol:

stillers4me
01-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Stop the love, Rexy. It's just creepy. :horror: