PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys Fans: Steelers Win SB in Big-D is Cowboys Franchise WORSE Nightmare !

SteelerEmpire
01-18-2011, 12:32 PM
OMG ! OMG ! (there are " 2 different " links)

Quote: "Please God help the jets beat the steelers. I hate the steelers so much." ... woe.

LINK 1:http://www.truebluefanclub.com/socialnet/forums.cfm?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a24d8e8bc-b132-4a6f-81fa-ab728a950ed1Forum%3a09a695a9-ed25-4842-bbb0-09eead87e5b0Discussion%3afd0e9858-8a4c-4519-94f5-ff25df305e67

LINK 2:http://www.truebluefanclub.com/socialnet/forums.cfm?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a24d8e8bc-b132-4a6f-81fa-ab728a950ed1Forum%3a09a695a9-ed25-4842-bbb0-09eead87e5b0Discussion%3ac843496b-75e0-4f7e-830d-e16e75964699

tube517
01-18-2011, 12:47 PM
This is the worst nightmare for the Cryboys. They moaned and whined when the Steelers won their 6th. To win the 7th in their stadium would eat at their stinkin' cowgirls souls. We all talk about the Ravens, Pats*, Raiders, Stains, Bungles hatred. This hate goes back to the 70's. And I have it in my soul till now. Yeah, the Raiders and Steelers rivalry in the 70's was bloody and dirty. But the Steelers HATED the Cryboys. Their claims to #1 were despised by the Steelers players.

So, yes, it would be sweet to win in Dallas' stadium. The ultimate slap in their face. And hell no, cryboys fans won't fill the stadium to root against Pittsburgh. Steeler fans will make that a home game, dumbass Dallas fans.

steelersfan425
01-18-2011, 12:54 PM
i cant say this enough FUCK DALLAS AND THEIR STUPID ASS FANS ALWAYS CRYING ABOUT SOMETHING

polamalubeast
01-18-2011, 12:55 PM
http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/files/2010/01/Jerry-Jones-Wade-Phillips-Stare.jpg

vader29
01-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Would have been great if the Eagles and Steelers would have met and then the Dallas fans wouldn't have been able to cheer either team on for a win, their heads probably would have exploded. :chuckle:

Texasteel
01-18-2011, 01:03 PM
If there is anything I hate worse that the cowboys,,,,,,,,, well I can't think of anything. The opportunity to make their fans miserable, just thrills me. This would be my favorite SB win.

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2011, 01:09 PM
best quote on that site...after one guy says cowboys fans will show up to support the nfc team if the Steelers are there...

"It won't matter. It will look like a Steelers home game regardless."

DAMN EFFING RIGHT IT WILL!

ALLD
01-18-2011, 03:09 PM
I have been a Steeler fan since I could watch tv in 1972. I used to despise the Cowboys, but they have been so pathetic it's almost the same as hating the Browns anymore. The fire is just not there. The Pats and their media bandwagon have officially taken the Cowboy's place of hatred.

SteelerEmpire
01-18-2011, 03:10 PM
best quote on that site...after one guy says cowboys fans will show up to support the nfc team if the Steelers are there...

"It won't matter. It will look like a Steelers home game regardless."

DAMN EFFING RIGHT IT WILL!

LOL... Darn right it will... I will be one of them there, if the Steelers make it there.

CPanther95
01-18-2011, 03:23 PM
LOL - I've got the 6th post in that thread. :heh:

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2011, 03:34 PM
LOL - I've got the 6th post in that thread. :heh:

LOL...saw your name there, thought it was you! that's great!

steeldevil
01-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Steelers vs. Packers for the Superbowl in Dallas' home stadium... God that would just KILL Jerry and cowboys fans to watch LOL.

CPanther95
01-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Love how it was almost 50% Steelers fans back in 2004 when we played the Cowboys in Dallas. Yet some of them think that if we get there for the SB, somehow a bunch of Dallas fans will show up to root for the NFC team.

Even Aikman said SB XXX felt like it was played in Pittsburgh, and that was held in Arizona which is very strong Cowboy country.

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Love how it was almost 50% Steelers fans back in 2004 when we played the Cowboys in Dallas. Yet some of them think that if we get there for the SB, somehow a bunch of Dallas fans will show up to root for the NFC team.

Even Aikman said SB XXX felt like it was played in Pittsburgh, and that was held in Arizona which is very strong Cowboy country.

I was at that game, they even asked Bill Parcells after the game about the "amount of Steelers fans" at the game. There were between 10 - 15 thousand of us...and after Vinny Fumbled, Kimo Recovered, Staley got us down to the 1 and then...Bettis Came out onto the field, the freaking place exploded!!!! It was great. I was in the endzone section he ran into...it was freaking great. That moment made my wife a fan...it was her first Steelers game.

beSteelmyheart
01-18-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm an Old School Cowgirl hater as well...And although I have the modern day hatred for the Cheaters* & the Ratbirds, for some reason it's different..It would be great to see Jerry Jones overpriced monument of shame being taken over by a swarm of Black n Gold!

CPanther95
01-18-2011, 04:46 PM
He'll sell his $80 pizzas to whoever will buy them.

I want to know what/who will they put in the stripper cages during the Super Bowl.

stillers4me
01-18-2011, 04:59 PM
I've been saying for the last year that watching the Steelers win the superbowl in his stadium is going to make Jerry Jones head explode. And Goodell might have a stroke handed Ben the MVP trophy! It's a win/win situation!

Merchant
01-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Imagine how happy Flozell would be winning the superbowl in that stadium.

GoSlash27
01-18-2011, 05:03 PM
I have been a Steeler fan since I could watch tv in 1972. I used to despise the Cowboys, but they have been so pathetic it's almost the same as hating the Browns anymore. The fire is just not there. The Pats and their media bandwagon have officially taken the Cowboy's place of hatred.

I used to despise the Cowboys merely because they were the Cowboys (with the exception of Emmett Smith). But I was young and didn't really know any better. Now I hate the Cowboys because they're like the NFL's prison work-release program; there is literally no player who is too thuggish, too hated, or too criminal to find a home on that team. A bunch of whiny-ass miscreants, parolees, and primadonnas. Everybody in that locker room is just out for themselves and they can't be coached 'cuz they have no sense of teamwork.
Most of the time they lose 'cuz you can't get anywhere with a room fulla individuals no matter how talented they may be. But sometimes... Sometimes they *don't* lose and that's when I hate them the most. Their very existence is an affront to my sensibilities. If there's any justice in the world, Jerry Jones' little island of misfit pro-bowlers should never, *ever* win a football game.
I loathe Jerry Jones and I hate how he runs that team. I hate the fact that they christened themselves "America's team"; as if their way of running things has *ANYTHING* to do with American values or ethics.
I hope that entire "team" chokes on their own lungs in a Bangladesh chemical leak.
And I hope we do win lucky number 7 in Jerry's overcompensation shrine.
/Hatin' on Dallas is easy once you get the hang of it. ;)

GoSlash27
01-18-2011, 05:12 PM
^ But I don't have any hate for the Browns (with the exception of the front office, who seem to be locked in "Pirates" mode). The players and certainly fans deserve better than they get. Anyone that proclaim their allegiance to the Dawg Pound has my utmost respect. That's a die-hard fan there.

memphissteelergirl
01-18-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm an Old School Cowgirl hater as well...And although I have the modern day hatred for the Cheaters* & the Ratbirds, for some reason it's different..It would be great to see Jerry Jones overpriced monument of shame being taken over by a swarm of Black n Gold!

AMEN!!

True story...During the holidays I went to a mixer for graduates from my old high school. It happened to the same place where the Steelers club meets for our watch parties. So the "THIS IS STEELER COUNTRY" banner was still up. Well sadly some of my old classmates are Cowgirl fans. One of them said: "We'll burn down the stadium before the Steelers play there at the Super Bowl!" Poor guys....makes them nuts to think we could take over their house. :heh:

Count Steeler
01-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Dallas is definitely the arch rival of the Steelers all the way back to the 70s. I am still bitter that we lost to them in 95. I think we could have won that game. But anyways, we did beat their sorry asses twice in the 70s and I would have loved to go into Dallas this year and beat them at home in the Super Bowl.

Dallas is glitz, glamour and girls. Pittsburgh is workers, winners and women.

pepsyman1
01-18-2011, 06:22 PM
As someone who grew up rooting for the Steelers through the 70's, it has alway been natural to hate the Cowboys. Those early Superbowls were some of the best games every seen. THEY were a good rival so I developed a begrudging respect for their organization and consistency. Then they rebuilt and won more Superbowls and it was our turn to climb back on top. I actually miss what the Cowboys were and after last year was actually thinking a Pittsburgh/Dallas Superbowl was about due. They way the last decade has gone for them makes me dismiss them and their fans now. I have a close relative who's been a Dallas fan as long as I've followed the Steelers and it's actually hard to watch him suffer. I don't think ANYTHING would have been sweeter than beating the Cowboys in the Superbowl this year, but beating anyone in Cowboy stadium will be quite gratifying.

tube517
01-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I don't think that hatred ever changed. I put a Youtube clip of Deshea's pick 6 of the 2008 game on my facebook page and my page lit up with all kinds of Cowboys whiners. Even though they are in different conferences, the hate lingers. They are the only teams to face each other 3 times in the Super Bowl.

KeiselPower99
01-18-2011, 07:15 PM
I have loved the idea of us winning against all odds this year going to Dallas and filling the stadium up with 100,000 waving Terrible Towels would make Jerrys head explode. Ive never thought how the fans would feel. It would be AWESOME!!!!!

Texasteel
01-18-2011, 07:29 PM
I have loved the idea of us winning against all odds this year going to Dallas and filling the stadium up with 100,000 waving Terrible Towels would make Jerrys head explode. Ive never thought how the fans would feel. It would be AWESOME!!!!!

Believe it or not, ever time the Steelers come to town there seems to be a Black and Gold invasion. I have heard radio shows bitch for hours about how many Steeler fans were at the game, it irks Jones as well. To have to sit and watch the Steeler hoist the trophy in his own house would likely keep him up nights for months.

GoSlash27
01-18-2011, 08:23 PM
A little note from Ike Taylor:
http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Gameday-Exclusive---Baltimore-Ravens/487d15ea-c5be-4ee0-a8bc-35285faf127a (1:26)

We got 6 on the shelf. We're goin' for 7. Tell Mr. Jerry Jones I appreciate ya, brother! (laughs)
/that's cold! :D

SteelerEmpire
01-18-2011, 09:18 PM
A little note from Ike Taylor:
http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Gameday-Exclusive---Baltimore-Ravens/487d15ea-c5be-4ee0-a8bc-35285faf127a (1:26)

We got 6 on the shelf. We're goin' for 7. Tell Mr. Jerry Jones I appreciate ya, brother! (laughs)
/that's cold! :D

Awesome !

Count Steeler
01-18-2011, 09:22 PM
I figured that the Cowboy fans would like to watch a real winner for a change. They don't get to see the Steelers live too often, I hope they appreciate this upcoming opportunity. (of course, we have to beat the Jets first, but I believe)

Texasteel
01-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Hay guys, I just checked out SB tickets and we can get 47 tickets for a suite, westside corner, for $434988. Tax not included. Who's in?

The cheapest I could find for a single ticket was $3000

BPS3akaWirels3
01-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Why do people still act like there is a rivalry between these two teams.. I could careless and do not seem them as anything or even bother me...

BPS3akaWirels3
01-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Hay guys, I just checked out SB tickets and we can get 47 tickets for a suite, westside corner, for $434988. Tax not included. Who's in?

I can chip in $100 if that helps??

GoSlash27
01-19-2011, 09:38 PM

Can't we just jump the fence?

memphissteelergirl
01-21-2011, 07:39 AM
Why do people still act like there is a rivalry between these two teams.. I could careless and do not seem them as anything or even bother me...

I think it's more of a rivalry between their fans more than the actual teams, at least it is that way where I live. A lot of them are still pissed about the last SB defeat the Steelers handed the Cryboys....they felt they got shafted (a la the Sea-quawks). Oh well...

tube517
01-21-2011, 08:21 AM
While that is true, the older players still hate each other. Even Bradshaw gets irritated when talking about the Cowboys in the old days. They were the pretty boys and the Steelers were the "blue collar" team. Watch the documentary on SB XIII (it's on Hulu) and you can see the hatred.

But, I still hate that team more than any other franchise in sports.

I think it's more of a rivalry between their fans more than the actual teams, at least it is that way where I live. A lot of them are still pissed about the last SB defeat the Steelers handed the Cryboys....they felt they got shafted (a la the Sea-quawks). Oh well...

Burghman
01-21-2011, 08:27 AM

The cheapest I could find for a single ticket was $3000At that price, I don't think you will see many Cowboy fans cheering on the NFC.

CPanther95
01-21-2011, 09:09 AM
For $200, you can buy a ticket to stand in the parking lot and watch the game on a TV.