PDA

View Full Version : How many times....

NCSteeler
01-17-2011, 04:16 AM
Ok, so we drew the same announcing crew for the AFC Champ game as the Pats/Jets game. Nantz/Simms . I wanna know how many times they reference Brady and Belicheat. They are both major Pats fans, I thought they were almost openly rooting for them at the end yesterday.

I put the number at 12, what do you say over or under

fansince'76
01-17-2011, 04:18 AM
Over. Way over. Especially Simms - I could hear the "hopeful" tone in his voice when the Pats made it a 14-11 ballgame yesterday. The bias was disgusting.

ALLD
01-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Tom Jackson on ESPN said that it was unfair that the Steelers had an opportunity to win their 3rd Super Bowl since 2005 and do not have to go through the Pats whom many consider to be the best team of the last decade. What a douche' bag. The Pats lost and did not hold up their end.

Dino 6 Rings
01-17-2011, 08:37 AM
Tom Jackson on ESPN said that it was unfair that the Steelers had an opportunity to win their 3rd Super Bowl since 2005 and do not have to go through the Pats whom many consider to be the best team of the last decade. What a douche' bag. The Pats lost and did not hold up their end.

ha ha ha ha! Unfair!!!

now that's funny. By the way, I would have welcomed the shot against Brady. I openly said that. I want Tomlin to throw off the COWHER baggage once and for all. All those AFC Title Game losses (two to the Patriots) were Cowher's, not Tomlins.

Tomlin is 1-0 in AFC Title games. 1-0 at Home to boot.

tube517
01-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Simms likes Brady but he likes Peytons Place and Ben too. He likes any QB from this day and age because he couldn't do the things they do now.

tube517
01-17-2011, 08:44 AM

I'll say it again: Jackson and Berman need to retire. Besides I think Bart Scott (hate his guts) put Jackson in his place.

hotrodder07
01-17-2011, 08:48 AM

Yeah, I was watching that last night. How can he possibly say it's "unfair" that we don't have to beat the Patriots. They lost, and we have to play the team that beat them! Then Boomer sat there, pretty much agreeing with Tom. It's ridiculous really, but we can all just laugh it off because the Pats are out contention and we're in the AFC Title game!

As for Jim Nance and Phil Simms, what can you say? It sure seemed like there was bias in the commentary, yesterday. And let them talk about the Pats all they want during our game, because it won't change a thing!

CPanther95
01-17-2011, 08:49 AM

Heard that, what a dumbass. AFC Champ has to rise above all 15 other teams in the conference each year. If the Patriots sink before the end, then that's on them.

Plus, who the hell made the Patriots the keymaster in the AFC who determines who goes to the SB?

HometownGal
01-17-2011, 08:50 AM

Did anyone catch Mush Mouth Sharpe and Cowher after the Steelers win on Saturday? Cowher was singing Ben's and the Steelers praises for how they came back in that game and Shit Mouth was clearly agitated and went back to the Steelers/Pats* game earlier this season and how they whooped up on us, :blah: :blah::blah:

I'm sure none of these Cheats* pole smokers enjoyed wiping those eggs off their faces. :lol: :applaudit:

LLT
01-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Did anyone catch Mush Mouth Sharpe and Cowher after the Steelers win on Saturday? Cowher was singing Ben's and the Steelers praises for how they came back in that game and Shit Mouth was clearly agitated and went back to the Steelers/Pats* game earlier this season and how they whooped up on us, :blah: :blah::blah:

I'm sure none of these Cheats* pole smokers enjoyed wiping those eggs off their faces. :lol: :applaudit:

LOL!!! I heard that also....Shannon not so-Sharpe was pissed off because Cowher had correctly predicted that Brady would throw an interception and that the Jets would win. Shannon's "analysis" was just favoritism as usual....so he had to resort to juvenile retorts.

I think that two days of Shannon being WRONG (he was pissed of the day before when the Ravens lost) was taking its toll.

tube517
01-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Goodhell, ESPN, and all the "pundits" in the sports media.

Heard that, what a dumbass. AFC Champ has to rise above all 15 other teams in the conference each year. If the Patriots sink before the end, then that's on them.

Plus, who the hell made the Patriots the keymaster in the AFC who determines who goes to the SB?

fansince'76
01-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Tom Jackson on ESPN said that it was unfair that the Steelers had an opportunity to win their 3rd Super Bowl since 2005 and do not have to go through the Pats whom many consider to be the best team of the last decade.

And who haven't won dick in SIX YEARS, and even then "won" under dubious circumstances. Quite a coincidence they've gone 0-3 in postseason games (including 2 at home where they're supposedly "unbeatable") since the cameras were turned off. There's a reason I don't watch that POS network.

tube517
01-17-2011, 09:20 AM
I just turned on First Take and they are bashing Brady. Ronde Barber said the loss was on Brady. He said to Skip Bayless (A jackhole), Brady is supposed to be the best QB in the NFL and he is supposed to find a way to win. Bayless even said Brady looked confused and couldn't adjust.

BTW, I also don't watch this pathetic network but I turned it on today for all the Pats* sobbing

Bwahahahahaha.....your darling Marsha will NOT win a Super Bowl yet again.

fansince'76
01-17-2011, 09:21 AM
I just turned on First Take and they are bashing Brady. Ronde Barber said the loss was on Brady. He said to Skip Bayless (A jackhole), Brady is supposed to be the best QB in the NFL and he is supposed to find a way to win. Bayless even said Brady looked confused and couldn't adjust.

BTW, I also don't watch this pathetic network but I turned it on today for all the Pats* sobbing

Bwahahahahaha.....your darling Marsha will NOT win a Super Bowl yet again.

Hard to find an open WR when you don't know exactly what the opposing D is doing, huh, Tom?

LLT
01-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Hard to find an open WR when you don't know exactly what the opposing D is doing, huh, Tom?

:applaudit:

tube517
01-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Jay Feely, a KICKER, on First and 10 giving opinions. Basically, anti Steeler and anti Ben, pro Marsha. Oh, and he plays for the Cardinals.

(Remote control changes the channel)

fansince'76
01-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Jay Feely, a KICKER, on First and 10 giving opinions. Basically, anti Steeler and anti Ben, pro Marsha. Oh, and he plays for the Cardinals.

(Remote control changes the channel)

Sucks for him that Ben's playing this Sunday and the Mighty Metrosexual will be playing golf, I guess.

Devilsdancefloor
01-17-2011, 10:21 AM
keep picking against the steelers please! i love how smug coach was and sharpe was coming unglued!!
They wil bring up brady & bitchlikeachick a lot during the AFCCG sims cant help himsefl kinda like madden with farve.

T&B fan
01-17-2011, 10:48 AM

love it just love it ... but knowing the plays don't help... yea !!

GodfatherofSoul
01-17-2011, 10:53 AM
Ok, so we drew the same announcing crew for the AFC Champ game as the Pats/Jets game. Nantz/Simms . I wanna know how many times they reference Brady and Belicheat. They are both major Pats fans, I thought they were almost openly rooting for them at the end yesterday.

I put the number at 12, what do you say over or under

Nantz was talking right before a break about a big Pats play and used the word "we." He caught himself, then tried to clean up the comment. But, it was pretty obvious what horse he rode in on.

Edman
01-17-2011, 12:15 PM
I kind of expected that, and sure enough I got it. It's totally unfair that the Oh so perfect Pats are out of the playoffs. Their All-World Quarterback who has lost three consecutive playoff games dating back to XLII, and hasn't won jack since 2004.

The Steelers took care of their business, the Patriots did not. You have to beat whoever is in front of you. It's not Pittsburgh's fault Metrosexual got a big Jet plane shoved up his ass yesterday.

LLT
01-17-2011, 01:09 PM
I also heard Nantz "talk up" the blocking of the Jets while calling their linemen..."Mankins & Light".

Did anyone catch that?

Delraich
01-17-2011, 01:22 PM
They will top 12 about 5 mins in the game so give me the over.

VTsteel
01-17-2011, 01:29 PM
I kind of expected that, and sure enough I got it. It's totally unfair that the Oh so perfect Pats are out of the playoffs. Their All-World Quarterback who has lost three consecutive playoff games dating back to XLII, and hasn't won jack since 2004.

The Steelers took care of their business, the Patriots did not. You have to beat whoever is in front of you. It's not Pittsburgh's fault Metrosexual got a big Jet plane shoved up his ass yesterday.

I'll take it one step further and say that the Ravens (had the Cheats played them yesterday) would've sent Bwady home in a body bag. I believe the Cheats were lucky to have gotten the softer team . . . and they still crumpled like a paper cup.

ALLD
01-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Brady got his hair messed up and then he threw a pick. Dude was about to cry at the post-game. They were playing on reputation and media hype, except the Jets do not subscribe to just showing up to get a win.

tube517
01-17-2011, 03:52 PM
New England's past three playoff games: 0-3.

Brady's quarterback rating in those three: 74.3.

Pats' points per game: 16.3

How's that for you, Tom Jackson?

And who haven't won dick in SIX YEARS, and even then "won" under dubious circumstances. Quite a coincidence they've gone 0-3 in postseason games (including 2 at home where they're supposedly "unbeatable") since the cameras were turned off. There's a reason I don't watch that POS network.