PDA

View Full Version : The refs cheated for the Jets

Godfather
01-16-2011, 07:40 PM
They wanted to get rid of the Pats* for us, so the sponsors could have a Packers-Steelers Super Bowl.

Dino 6 Rings
01-16-2011, 07:41 PM
on what calls did they cheat for the Jets?

fansince'76
01-16-2011, 07:43 PM
They wanted to get rid of the Pats* for us, so the sponsors could have a Packers-Steelers Super Bowl.

Yep, it's obvious the fix was in. :chuckle:

ALLD
01-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Chris Berman and Tom Jackson on ESPN sound like they are at a funeral going over the Jets/Pats highlights. How soon until the bandwagon fans go back to their original teams?

Godfather
01-16-2011, 07:59 PM
on what calls did they cheat for the Jets?

None, but that won't stop anyone.

I figured I'd get the whining/excuses out of the way.

tube517
01-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Same with NFLN...Rich Eisen is in disbelief...Peeon and Irvin are jumping on the Jets bandwagon being the former Cryboys that they are.

Chris Berman and Tom Jackson on ESPN sound like they are at a funeral going over the Jets/Pats highlights. How soon until the bandwagon fans go back to their original teams?

Galax Steeler
01-17-2011, 03:09 AM
Way to go Refs nice fix.

SteelGhost
01-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Same with NFLN...Rich Eisen is in disbelief...Peeon and Irvin are jumping on the Jets bandwagon being the former Cryboys that they are.

Rick Eisen LOVES Marsha :yup:

Dino 6 Rings
01-17-2011, 10:25 AM
last night, Dion and Irving were talking about what QB left they would take...yep, both went with Rogers and the Packers...

fansince'76
01-17-2011, 10:29 AM
last night, Dion and Irving were talking about what QB left they would take...yep, both went with Rogers and the Packers...

If Ben gets ring #3, a lot of people are going to be forced to drink a very large cup of STFU.

Texasteel
01-17-2011, 10:46 AM
If Ben gets ring #3, a lot of people are going to be forced to drink a very large cup of STFU.

If logic and reason made people shut their mouths I know a bunch of people that wouldn't have anything to say,,,,,, ever.

Carolina Steelers
01-17-2011, 10:47 AM

I agree im tired of the whole rodgers thing. Plus the all loved Flacco saying it was his time. If Ben gets #3 he should get his love. You always hear Brady, Manning, Brees and Rivers (dont know why), If ben gets this ring he should jump them all IMO

tube517
01-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Ben and Terry never got/get love because they play(ed) with great defenses, according to the "pundits".

I like Drew Brees and he can play with anybody but he had a rough year. Rivers has never even tasted the Super Bowl. I like Rodgers more than Brady/Manning/Rivers but he hasn't won anything either.

I agree im tired of the whole rodgers thing. Plus the all loved Flacco saying it was his time. If Ben gets #3 he should get his love. You always hear Brady, Manning, Brees and Rivers (dont know why), If ben gets this ring he should jump them all IMO

ALLD
01-17-2011, 02:28 PM
The national media hates the Steelers. They will never get love because they still cannot deal with the 1970s dynasty. One already brought up the fact that the Packers have more NFL Championships than anybody and mentioned in passing that the Steelers have more in the Super Bowl era. -Not to mention more wins and post-season wins and Super Bowls. But who's counting.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Rick Eisen LOVES Marsha :yup:

Eisen is a Michigan grad, so of course he likes Brady. But, he similarly likes fellow Wolverine Lamarr Woodley, Jet David Harris or Packer Charles Woodson. Rich is OK........in fact I find him hilarious.

lamont_jordan_rules
01-17-2011, 05:05 PM
... hahahaha ... i was very curious to see what play it was you actually thought they were cheating on ... as i sure as **** hadn't seen one ...

... i believe eisen actually is jets fan ... can't swear to you on that though ...

l_j_r

O'Malley
01-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Chris Breman is a Bills fan. I know that for a fact. That tells you something right there.

tube517
01-17-2011, 05:49 PM
I used to like Berman in the 80's/early 90's but his act got old. He became as insignificant as the "Inside the NFL" show on HBO (now Showtime). And Tom Jackson's recent Patriots* love has solidified that insignificance for me. They, like their show, NFL Primetime, are a thing of the past.

Chris Breman is a Bills fan. I know that for a fact. That tells you something right there.