PDA

View Full Version : Keisel on the Pro Bowl

stillers4me
01-16-2011, 07:25 PM
One goal that Brett Keisel set for himself prior to the season was making his first Pro Bowl.

Now that Keisel has accomplished that -- the Steelers defensive end was added to the AFC team Saturday as an injury replacement -- he would love nothing better than to pass on an all-expenses paid trip to Honolulu later this month.

“I do not want to go,” Keisel said after the Steelers exhilarating 31-24 win against the Ravens Saturday in an AFC Divisional playoff game. “I want to go all the way. I want to get that ring.”..............

Read more @ http://blog.triblive.com/view-from-the-press-box/2011/01/16/keisel-on-the-pro-bowl/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+triblive%2Fblog%2FViewFromThe PressBox+%28View+from+the+Press+Box+Blog%29

Godfather
01-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Another reason to hate Goofdell. A guy earns his first Pro Bowl selection and can't go.

Psycho Ward 86
01-16-2011, 10:36 PM
the Steelers announced it at Heinz Field Saturday…after the Ravens had scored a touchdown.

“I said, ‘How could they do that after they scored?’ ” Keisel said with a laugh. “I’m sitting there pissed off on the sidelines. I wanted to stand up and blow the crowd kisses but I really couldn’t.”

:rofl2:

Merchant
01-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Keisel's beard got shafted out of the Pro Bowl. Pretty bullshit.

JayC
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM
i sure hope he's missing that pro bowl appearance